Final

Becoming a Kpop Star

We finally had practice enough in well the time we were given and started the music video. The music was really upbeat and now that I was closer to Zelo I felt very comfortable. I was able to do my rap parts easy but I'm not too sure about my singing. Everyone said my singing was good but I feel that I'm not a very good singer. When I looked back at the music video I kept smiling because I saw how cool Zelo looked throughout the music video and it made me so happy that he was my boyfriend. I am finally no longer the fan who wishes he was my boyfriend he is my boyfriend. 

"Hi." Zelo said hugging me from behind. I felt my body get really hot. Even though we've gotten closer I still feel this way with him when he does even small things like that. 

"H-hi..." I said nervously then remembered we were still out in the public. I quickly removed him from me.

"H-hey! The director or someone can see don't do that!"

"No they all went for lunch Ari how did you not notice."

"O-oh...Well should we go too?"

"No I made you lunch look" he said and took out a cute lunchbox and showed me the food.

"Woooow you made all that?" 

"Yes and its for you I made it for you Ari...my girlfriend."

I blushed and hugged him. Zelo was the perfect guy for me I'm so happy I chose him. We ate together and I was on my way home.

"Hey where are you going?" Zelo said grabbing my arm.

"Home?"

"Come home with me." he said smiling.

"W-what! No way I don't want some other scandal spreading!"

"B-but I have a gift for you at home..."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah!"

"Well fine lets go" I said and he took me. This was the first time I was ever going to his dorm I was nervous because I think the guys are there and they...they kind of scare me.

"A-are they there?!"

"Yes."

"What?"

"They are there but I think they're sleeping so its like they are not there cmon lets go." he said and he took me inside. It was quiet and seemed like no one was there then right when we opened the door to Zelo's room.

"HEYYYY HEY HEY HEY WATCHA DOING HERE WITH A GIRL ZELO?"

"Damn Zelo you move fast!"

"ZELO MY MAN YOU BRINGING A GIRL TO YOUR ROOM HUH?"

I turned red and felt bad. They really think of Zelo this way? They think of me this way? I turned to leave and Zelo got my arm but I moved his hand and kept walking.

"Ahhh see what you guys did? I only brought her over to give her a present." Zelo said running over to me and making me go back to his room he closed the door and made me sit on his bed.

"Wait here and close your eyes."

I closed my eyes but I kept thinking about how another scandal can somehow come out from this since everything I do ends up becoming  a scandal. I heard Zelo's footsteps get closer and he put something on my hand.

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw Zelo gave me a big bunny stuffed animal and a bracelet that said both of our initials at the front and our names on the back. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Zelo this is so sweet!"

"Yahhh and I have one too look!" he said and he showed me his bracelet. I felt so happy because this meant he felt the same way just like I did. I kissed his hand and kissed his cheek.

"YAH YAH YAH ARI STOP!" he said and I looked at him and his face was bright red.

"Awww Zelo..." 

"Aww you you are so cute Ari!" he said pouting. 

"Why are you pouting you are so cute it just makes me want to..." I stopped myself because I myself had no idea what I even was going to say.

"Makes you want to what..." he said looking at me innocently.

"N-nothing..." 

"Sure...I bet you wanted to kiss me..."

"No!"

"Yes you did!"

"Noo!"

"Yes..."he said and he got close to me to kiss me.

"You are mine Ari." he said and he kissed me.

"I love you Ari..."

I kissed him back and hugged him tight.

"I love you too Zelo..."