Problem Fixed?

Becoming a Kpop Star

I bit my lip hard. Why didn't I tell him about what happened that day? I didn't want to ruin the moment then now its recking my relationship with Zelo and how can I explain what happened that day to the media? It would just ruin Niel. I just want to quit this...this isn't going to work.

"I can tell you everything truthfully with a witness if thats what you want Zelo..."

"What..?"

"I was going to tell you what happened that day but I didn't want to worry you because I was happy that you were back..."

"TOP told you most of it didn't he? But I don't think he told you about Niel..."

"What happened?"

"Well after TOP picked me up from Chunji's place he took me to Lollicup and Niel showed up saying he was going to kiss me to make it official or something. I told him I already have a boyfriend and he thought I was joking and when TOP went to the bathroom he took me into an alley. There he tried to kiss me but TOP oppa showed up and took me away from him. I didn't feel a flash though...Couldn't you see in the picture that I was pushing him away?"

He looked down to think for a second and bit his lip.

"I...guess I kinda did but I didn't want to believe it because I was so mad and I know that doesn't make any sense either!"

"Do you still want proof? I can call TOP oppa..."

"No its okay...but still Ari...what are we going to do everyone thinks you're a couple. What are you going to do..."

"I...maybe we should call out everyone to talk."

"Everyone? Do we really need more people involved Ari?"

"J-just the people I trust" I said and called Niel, Ricky, Chunji, Jonghyun, and of course TOP oppa.

They all came over and I told them about what was going on but they all seemed to have known before me.

"Yah its kind of all over the news theres no one who doesn't know." Jonghyun said.

"I didn't know Niel was like that..." Chunji said.

"Hey! I'm right here you know" Niel said.

"I didn't know about this I feel so behind." Ricky said.

"I found out earlier but I didn't know if I should contact you immidiately because I didn't want you to freak out..." TOP said.

"Here I brought Roo over to help you calm down." Jonghyun said letting Roo out. Roo ran over to me and I hugged her. Wow this actually does help a lot but sadly this isn't a permanent solution.

"Thank you Jonghyun oppa this really does help." I said smiling.

"WHAT Jonghyun is now your oppa too?!"

"I am her favorite idol." Jonghyun said.

"N-no I am her favorite I've never even heard her mention you." TOP said.

"She told me I am her number one and you are her number two."

"W-what liar!"

"Think whatever you like..." Jonghyun said laughing at TOP.

"Ari are you going to be my girlfriend now since thats what the public thinks or how are you going to handle this situation?"Niel said.

"No way she is staying as my girlfriend!!" Zelo said.

"Maybe she should just be my girlfriend to make this all even."Chunji said winking at me.

"How would that make it even that makes no sense she should be my girlfriend." Ricky said trying to do aegyo at me.

"If anything she should be my girlfriend I'm more mature for her."

Jonghyun started laughing at everyone and everyone turned to look at him.

"Whats so funny?" Chunji asked.

"You guys are all so immature." Jonghyun said.

"Guys...I don't know what to do..." I said hoping to get their attention to the real problem.

"Well...You... Yah I don't know" Ricky said shrugging.

"You guys can pretend you were doing that for a scene for a drama parody." Jonghyun said.

"Omo omo thank you so much Jonghyun that is perfect!!"I said hugging him.

"YAH GET OFF HIM YOU'RE MINE!" Zelo said.

"No shes mine!" Niel said.

"Well she is going to be mine soon..." Chunji said.

"She is so cute she is mine!" Ricky said.

"You guys are immature." TOP said.

"You making fun of me TOP?" Jonghyun said.

"No...you're right they are immature." TOP said.

"Yeah they are because Ari is my girlfriend!" Zelo said.

"O-okay so when are we going to do the scene? Won't people see?" Niel said.

"We are going to have to do it right now." TOP said.

"Right now?! But its late! Plus people will know its a lie because the picture was taken during the day time." Niel said.

"We can lie and say we changed it to the night because too many people were taking pictures while they were setting up." Jonghyun said.

"Ahh wow thats good thank you so much Jonghyun you are saving me." I said and we got lights and cameras and did a parody for a drama trying to do it in the same way the picture was taken and we even waited till the sun came up to record for a few seconds before people came out to see. This would be our "proof" that we were recording in the day time before people began taking pictures. We got the company to make it public and thankful the rumors went away. A lot of shows had been requesting to have me on them but I knew why they wanted me so I told them my schedule was packed. I went back to my room and saw I had a note on my mirror.

"You need to dye your hair again blue is getting old and you are shooting another music video with Zelo. Its 1 day hurry up. There is no dance."

This again...Ahhh well at least its not another dramatic thing. I got the lyrics and cd and practiced for the rest of the day.

A text: "Hey Ari! So we're having another music video! Want to practice?"

"Yeah sure come over and bring me some hair dye...The manager says  I have to dye my hair again."

"What color? Ari?"

"Whatever you want I don't really care..."

"Okay then ^__^ Be there soon!"

When Zelo came he showed me the hair dye. 

"Pink??!"

"Yes..."

"Why pink?!?

"I had pink before remember?"

"Yeah...but..."

"You did it for TOP!" he said pouting.

"But pink..."

"I will dye my hair pink too how about that?"

"Okay fine only if you do it."

"Fine I will!" he said and we both dyed eachother hair and after started to practice. But oh my God...I looked so weird with pink hair.

"It looks cute" he said trying to hold my hand.

"You look cute" 

"No you! Lets go get some Bubble Milk Tea Ari."

"Okay!"

We went walking to Lollicup and went inside and got our drinks.

"You showed too many people this place..." Niel said.

"What?" I said and again the drama continued they took pictures of me and Zelo and got away. Our pink coupled hair was obvious but at least we had the music video to make up for it.