Lollicup!

Becoming a Kpop Star

I stayed staring at my phone wondering if I should call him back...Did I hear that right? Does Zelo really like me? An hour passed and I recieved nothing still. Maybe they forced him to say that and so he was embarassed and hung up...Why would I be his ideal type..Haha Ari and Zelo why did I even think we could be together a guy like him with me? Just then I got a text message I look at my phone expecting Zelo and I get a text from...Niel?

"We need to talk Ari..."

What the...Niel? Why would Niel text me...and its not a mistake since he put my name but why would he want to talk to me. We did talk a little after that incident but not really so...Another text. Ahh!!Zelo!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiii its me Niel we need to talk okay? Go to the tea place thats by your house okay? I'll be there in 10 minutes"

This guy again what...I wanted it to be Zelo...Niel has a girlfriend already why is he needing to talk to me gosh he sure is weird...

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIII you better not leave me here by myself...I will be there soon" 

Hm? Again? Well I guess hes serious but this is still weird. I change into comfortable clothes and walk to the tea place...Lollicup?!!!

LOLLICUP?!! How did I not notice this before!!! This was my favorite place to get Bubble Milk Tea!!!! Wow they have it here?!! AWESOME!!! I ran to inside and bumped in Niel. 

"W-woah sorry N-niel I just got excited because this was my favorite place to go to in the states and I didn't think I'd ever see one of these again."

He looked at me confused and smiled...Why is he so weird.

"Ari..."

"W-what" 

He hugged me. What the this weirdo just starts hugging me out of nowhere.

"Ari...I like you...."

WHAAAT!!! I started walking towards the door. Okay I have something wrong with me because all of the sudden I feel like I'm hearing everyone tell me they like me and that cannot possibly be right.

"H-HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Niel said and he grabs me by the wrist smiling.

"You and I haven't even gotten a drink yet."

"Um...Niel...did you just..."

"What?"

He looked at me as if nothing had just happend so I guess I was just imagining it.

"Nothing..."

"Ahhh okay so what do you want?"

All the sudden I was happy again I'm in lollicup in Korea!!! I missed lollicup I thought I'd never see it again!

"I'd like 10 bubble milk teas with boba." I said smiling confidently. He looked at me confused and started laughing.

"I didn't know whether or not I should laugh because you said that so serious. Ari 10? Are you serious?"

"Yess....Why would I joke around about this...?"

He hugged me again. What is with him today?! He keeps hugging me randomly this is weird. Why isn't this Zelo? Zelo just hangs up on me and runs away...

"W-why do you keep hugging me Niel?"

He hugged me tighter. "Because I like you Ari..."

....

"N-niel don't you have a girlfriend?"

He let go and ordered my drink. He bought me 3 bubble milk teas with boba. Hehehehe. 

"Thank you Niel."

"You're welcome and you better finish them all yourself no sharing okay?!"

"Haha okay Niel!"

"Uhm...so...about me having a girlfriend... I lied. I didn't and still don't have one I just said that because I couldn't believe a girl like you would like me so I freaked out and said that...L Joe told  me to do that if I couldn't handle a situation like that and it seemed to work so...But I did really like you ever since you came out on that YG family show on tv. You really made me fall for you since then. I shouldn't have acted the way I did I hope I didn't make you really sad that day Ari. Forgive me?"

...

I really had no idea what to say. I liked Niel and I still like him but...not sure if its in the same way I liked him before. I like Zelo not Niel.I don't think me and Niel will go any further than close friends. I looked at my phone and got a call...Z...ZELO?!! YAAAY!! I'll talk to him and tell him about this for sure! W-wait...we're not that close yet...But he said he liked me! Although...what if it was just me imagining it...Aish....

"I-I I'll be right back okay Niel?"

"Okay but you better come right back Ari" Niel said making an adorable face.

"Ah...o-okay" I said feeling weak in the knees. Why...do I feel like this...I like Zelo. AHH ZELO. I run outside and answer the call.

"Hii Zelo!" I said smiling to myself.

"Hi Ari...um about earlier...the guys just made me do that as a dare sorry if I made our relationship strange. I called to tell you I didn't mean it AT ALL I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FEELINGS FOR YOU LIKE THAT AT ALL. The reason I didn't tell you before is because they dare had to be a few hours without me telling you sorry."

"..."

"Did I make it awkward?"

"N-no...its o-okay Zelo..."

"Um okay bye Ari"

"Bye..."

So...it was all a dare he doesn't really like me?...I walked back inside disapointed Zelo doesn't like me...

H-huh? A text and from Zelo!

"Don't be worried okay? You and I would never go out Ari we will always be friends so don't worry!:)"

W-WHAT TT_TT why is he this way! I'm so dumb for taking his feelings seriously in the first place not his fault at all!

Niel got up and hugged me yet again. Although this time it felt nice because I felt sad...

"T-thank you Niel..."

He smiled at me again.

"I-I'm confident now Ari I won't hide my feelings anymore...s-so...Ari will you go out with me?"

I froze...Go out with Niel?