Zelo's Trick

Becoming a Kpop Star

I turn red and gently move away his hand and look away. Why do I always get caught in every single little thing I do?! I'm so afraid to look him in the eye right now. This is bad really really bad I just am standing here not knowing what to do.

"This...Ari...what..."

"I-I should go to bed..." I say slowly trying to walk away but as expected he holds onto my arm.

"Explain..." he says in a serious tone. I bite my lip and slowly turn around not wanting to look him in the eye.

"Um...A bug bit me..."

"I don't want to play games Ari I'm serious."

"I..."

"Zelo did this didn't he?"

"A-ani-..."

"THAT AFTER I ALLOWED HIM TO DATE YOU?!! I GUESS I WAS WRONG HE WAS NOT THE ONE MEANT FOR YOU. HES GOING TO GET IT...I cannot believe that would betray me like that. Hes using you Ari tricking you...I don't even know if hes innocent like you are. Hes using the fact thay you're innocent to get you to do whatever he wants with you. Let me guess he told you it was a love kind of sigh right?"

I felt my heart break into a million pieces that is exactly what he told me. Am I really that stupid? Did I fall for his trick? I really...truly believed he was sincerce. It kind of makes sense that he didn't deny us doing something when the other members came in and saw us. It was all a lie and I was probably going to along with it exactly as he wanted if my loving big brother TOP didn't tell me. I looked up at TOP and tears started flowing out instantly. He held me for a really long time not saying a word. I'm so thankful I have him because without him who knows what would have become of me. My career would probably been destroyed because of my carelessness. TOP put his hand on my chin and moved my face up to look at him and kissed my cheek.

"Ari...will you let me take care of you this time?"

Thoughts of happy moments with Zelo came into mind till the image of him lying to me came and I looked at TOP and nodded. TOP is the one I should trust he has showed me he truly cares for me regardless of my feelings. I should have told him yes from the start but Zelo...I really fell for him in fact I think as of now I'm still in love with him. I love everything about him and his kisses are so...

"Lets go inside. I want you to be comfortable so sleep in your room okay? But please answer only my calls for now okay? If Zelo calls tell me please and do not hide anything from me anymore. Anything that hurts you in anway whether it be a small problem please tell me do not keep it inside okay?"

"Okay...oppa" I said and he smiled and walked me to my room.

"Have a goodnight oka-..." he stopped and ran over to the monkey stuffed animal he gave me.

"Ahhh you still have it Ari! Cute!" he said hugging it.

"O-okay have a goodnight okay Ari?" he said and kissed my forehead. 

"I hope you sleep well and are safe. Goodnight." he sad and left.

I sat on my bed and wanted to start crying again but tried to hold it in. I remembered TOP oppa's words I need stand on my own two feet. Then my cell phone's text message ringtone went on. I looked at my phone wanting to check it but afraid too. What if its Zelo...I don't know if I can just ignore him. I end up checking my phone and its a message from Zelo.

"Hey my pretty girlfriend! Sorry if I woke you up. Did you get there safe? :3 Girlfriend... I love you... The mark you made is still there I can't stop thinking about it. It me very nervous when you did it but very happy too. This means I'm yours and you're mine...Are you thinking of me as much as I'm thinking of you Ari?"

I smile and then look down sad. No...he lied to me it was all a lie. I put my phone away and go to sleep. I must try very hard if I want to stop thinking about Zelo I have to. 

The next morning~~~

I get a call from TOP and answer.

"H-hello?"

"Hey sleepyhead open the door."

"Huh?" I look at my phone and he hung up. Classic TOP. I get up slowly and open the door.

"Good morning..." he says with a smile.

"O-oh...Ari get ready quickly okay? We're going out to eat."

"Why didn't you tell me before you came?"

"Uh...Because ...just get ready okay?"

"O-okay but I might take a while..."

"Okay...can I just hang out in your room till your finish then?"

"Sure...I'll be back when I'm ready okay?"

"Okay." he says and I go get ready.

I tried my best to hurry but in the end I know hes going to have to wait a while. I smile to myself he is so funny coming here to invite me to eat breakfast with him but he didn't even think about the fact that I was sleeping. I finish applying my make up and look at myself in the mirror. I guess this is good enough and I go to the room and see TOP. 

"I'm ready!" I say and he turns looking shocked and blushes.

"A-ah...em...Lets go."

We go to a nice restaurant and sit down I catch TOP oppa looking at me multiple times and blush. What am I suppose to do in this situation?

"I hope you like your food Ari." TOP said smiling.

The waitress comes over again and looks up and down at TOP and winks at him. I look at TOP to see his reaction and I see him smiling and then start laughing like if he just heard a hilerious joke or something. The waitress looks at him confused and turns her back on him trying to do something y. I look at TOP and he laughs even more. What is wrong with my oppa...The waitress looks around and comes closer to TOP and tries to stick her finger in his mouth. TOP looks at her seriously.

"I don't think I ordered this..."

She looks at him giving him a y look at winks.

"I'll give it to you for free...I am a huge fan..."

He looks at her wanting to laugh again and gently pushes her hand away.

"Don't get offended but I'm obviously here with someone and I really don't like women like you. Don't act this way around men please."

She gives him a shocked expression and storms off angrily. I feel bad for her for being rejected that way but seriously...With me right in front of her and in a restaurant, her job she expects him to fall head over heels for her? That was strange but it was kind of funny how instead of responding serious TOP just was laughing at her acting y. My oppa sure is weird.

"I hate when girls act that way. Never be that way Ari."

"Never!" I say.

We get our food and I try to eat well without making any dumb facial expressions. Even though we're very close I still think of him as being a very cool person and I don't want to look stupid in front of someone I really respect.

"Stop eating like that." TOP said.

"W-what..."

"Stop taking ridiculously small bites just eat as you usually do."

"B-but..."

"I think you're cool already don't worry about me judging the way you eat."

"O-okay." I say and start eating normally.

"Oh...Ari I don't know if you know about this I'm assuming you don't because he keeps contacting the YG building. Some guy Ricky I think from Teen Top keeps calling for you."

"What...why?"

"I don't know he says he wants to talk to you and that he really likes you which is weird because Niel is and he liked you too. That kid has no respect for his hyung haha."

"I guess he doesn't weird why didn't he talk to me that much when we all met up...Hes a strange guy."

The waiter comes back to our table and puts cheesecake on the table.

"W-what...did you order this TOP?"

"Yes. I heard you love cheesecake."

"I do!" I say and eat a piece.

"So Ari has Zelo contacted you?"

I think back at the message he sent me last night and still have mixed feelings about it. I have to deny that he did contact me though although Zelo really hurt me I don't want TOP to fight with him or anything. Since I still love Zelo...

"A-ani-..." I stop and hear his voice. Zelo is here...I see Zelo coming towards me.

"HEY ARI!!!" he says running over to me.

"What are you doing here???" he says trying to kiss me. I move away and look down at the floor biting my lip.

"So you are upset with me...I figured since you didn't respond to my text message...Whats wrong Ari?" 

COVER IS BLOWN. I don't know what to do now I've been caught lying to TOP oppa and he might think I am against him or something...

TOP looks at me and sighs then looks back at Zelo.

"I don't even know where to start with you...Zelo." he says in a serious voice.