The Big Fight

Becoming a Kpop Star

 

Zelo looks at him confused and laughs. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid and here it comes right in my face. I will not even dare to look up. TOP's voice was really angry I've never heard him so angry. Now it felt like I was betraying both of them.

"Whats up TOP?" Zelo says trying to shake TOP's hands. 

"Hah...If I were you I wouldn't be near me right now."

"W-why...whats going on? Did Ari do something to make you upset?"

"Did ARI DO SOMETHING TO MAKE ME UPSET?!" he yelled getting up and getting close to Zelo.

"W-whats going on..." Zelo said scared.

TOP's eyes grew dark and scary .

"Ari came home very very late last night she was at your place wasn't she?"

Zelo looked at me hoping I'd give him some kind of sign but I just looked away not wanting to look into his eyes.

"No." 

"Haha...THEN WHAT THE IS THIS ?!!" TOP yelled while holding on to me he exposed the hickey Zelo gave me.

My eyes got watery and I wanted to cry but did my best to hold it in. Zelo gave a shocked expression and turned away.

" LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!" he yelled grabbing Zelo by the collar of his shirt looking at him seriously.

Zelo looked at me giving me a sad and apologetic expression.

"WHAT THE IS THIS HUH?!?!"

"I..." Zelo said and stopped.

"HUH? A ING HICKEY? YOU KNOW HOW INNOCENT MY ARI IS AND YOU GO AS FAR AS TO GIVE HER A HICKEY?!"

"Its...nothing..." 

"NOTHING? I CHOSE YOU TO BE ARI'S BOYFRIEND. I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU INSTEAD OF ANY OF THE OTHER GUYS. I THOUGHT YOU'D BE LIKE ME AND TREAT HER RIGHT."

"I do..."

TOP gave him a sarcastic laugh and pushed Zelo against the wall making a loud sound.

" DON'T LIE I KNOW WHAT GUYS LIKE YOU DO. YOU SEE AN INNOCENT GIRL AND ACT LIKE YOU'RE JUST LIKE HER AND MAKE HER WANT TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO. NO YOU ARE NOT TAKING ARI'S INNOCENCE. You never deserved her. I'm glad I look her first kisses you never deserved them."

Zelo's eyes widened and he looked at me shocked.

"Y-you...took her first kiss?"

"It was to make her be safe from guys like you but you took it to another level that she was not ready for didn't you?"

"..."

"YOU DID MORE DIDN'T YOU?!!"

"Heh...more than you ever could. Shes pretty hot..." Zelo said smirking at TOP.

TOP let go and punched Zelo in the face.

"No!!!!!" I yelled and TOP lost his grip on Zelo and let him go.

"I entrusted you with her. You lost my trust and you lost Ari. Do not contact her anymore I will tell the media if you do. She is mine now." he said walking away and grabbing my hand taking me with him. We seemed to be driving for a really long time without saying a word. The scene kept replaying in my head. TOP oppa...he was so angry the way he hurt Zelo really broke my heart but Zelo did nothing to make me change my mind about his. He was truly using me because if we wasn't he would have said something but instead he only said things to make TOP oppa angrier. Even so, I felt bad for Zelo because TOP oppa punched him hard and in the face I don't know how he is going to hide that or what hes going to tell the media but I hope he will be okay. TOP oppa took it too far but I know he was only trying to protect me and couldn't control his anger. I...I still love Zelo even after this I must be a stupid and easy girl to be this way. I had held my tears in for so long that I couldn't anymore and my tears started flowing out instantly. TOP reached over and held my hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"Don't worry...nothing was your fault okay?" he said and kissed my hand.
 
"T-thank you oppa...Where are we going though?"
 
"It will be too stressful for you to go back home so I am taking us somewhere where you can relax for a while okay?"
 
"But...my manager and the girls.."
 
"I already told them and they said it was okay but to practice while you're here."
 
"O-okay."
 
He turned the car and I saw a big and beautiful house. He parked the car and got out.
 
"We're here..." he said opening the door for me.
"O-oppa..."
 
"Its nice isn't it?"
 
"Yeah." I said looking around it was so pretty.
 
We went inside and TOP oppa showed me my room gave me a change of clothes and told me to wait for him outside.
 
I got changed and went outside to meet TOP. He waved and smiled at me and I followed him. We played golf together for what felt hours. But most of it was of me yelling since I'm horrible at golf. I felt really relaxed and happy the following days also felt good. I was stress free and had a lot of time to practice  and got tips for rapping from TOP which helped me a lot. I felt like all the pieces were falling back together in the right place. Tonight me and TOP oppa we competing on who could drink the most without getting completely drunk. I felt like I was winning because oppa was already acting strange and saying weird things...Weirder than the usual. 
 
"Hey...Ari..."
 
"What..."
 
"Come closer."
 
"No..."
 
"No?! Why?"
 
"You are a dinosaur and you will eat me." I said trying to reach for my drink.
 
"THAAATS MINE!!!!" TOP said reaching for my drink and dropping it on the floor. It made a loud noise and broke.
 
"See what you did!"
 
"Ari..." he said grabbing my face close to his.
 
"Pretty pretty eyes Ari." he said and kissed me. I was confused on what was going on but for some reason let him.
 
"Yummm Ari..."
 
"YOU ARE TRYING TO EAT ME YOU DINOSAUR!!" I said running to my room. TOP chased after me and got on top of me on the bed.
 
"S-stop trying to eat me you dino..."
 
"No." he said and kissed me again. I kissed him back and touched his hair. I turned my head looking at him confused.
 
"Z-zelo...you are different..."
 
"D-don't stop kissing me..." TOP said kissing me deeply. I kissed him back the same way and we fell asleep.
 
In the morning I see TOP beside me and kiss him. He wakes up at looks at me with a surprised expression.
 
"Whats going on why are you...-"
 
I kiss him and he smiles and kisses me back and puts me on top of him and hugs me. I smile and feel myself fall asleep again. 
 
I wake up again and see the tv is on but TOP isn't anywhere in the house. I decide to just sit down and watch tv. I check the news and see they are talking about Idol scandals. I see in big letters B.A.P MEMBER HURT. I shake my head violently I'm still drunk...Then the screen flashes pictures of Zelo smiling to a picture of Zelo in the hospital. 
 
"B.A.P's Zelo has recently gotten himself into a car accident and is badly injured. The doctors say his condition was horrible and he could've died if they had had called for helped by just a few seconds late. He refuses to talk to anyone..."
 
I turn the tv off and fall to my knees my heart breaking all over again. Z-zelo...Zelo was hurt . I didn't even know what to think but how did this happen. I wanted to be with him. This love between me and TOP that moment we had did not feel right. TOP himself I felt he did not want him because all he did was hug me. He must know my heart too. I want to be with Zelo but then I remembered his lies. To help myself calm down I went for a walk outside of the house. TOP wasn't around anyway so I felt lonely. I kept walking looking only down at the ground feeling worried for Zelo and I bumped into something...or someone. I look up expecting TOP and see Zelo.
 
"..."
 
"H-hi..."
 
Without allowing myself to think I hug him.
 
"ZELO!!" I let go and look at him and see his clothes are all dirty and ...bloody there are scratches and bruises all over his body and his face. I try to look away but I can't my...my poor Zelo. I put my hands on his face.
 
"W-what happened?"
 
"I...missed you and so I came to find you."
 
"But..." he put his finger on my lips and smiled.
 
"I'm just happy I found you."
 
I touch his face softly.
 
"Does it still hurt?"
 
"Aniyo..." 
 
I kiss him lightly on the cheek and take out my phone. A new phone since TOP did not want me to have contact with Zelo.
 
"W-what are you doing..."
 
"Shh..." I say and call TOP.
 
"Hello?"
 
"H-hello when are you coming home?"
 
"Ahh...I don't know probably really late sorry Ari I have a concert and after that we're having a party. I'm sorry..."
 
"Aniyo its okay...Take your time and have lots of fun work hard okay?"
 
"Alright..Sorry if I don't get there till tomorrow."
 
"Its alright!"
 
I hang up and look back at Zelo and grab his hand and take him to the house.
 
"Woah...this place is huge."
 
"I know right?"
 
"Ari..." he says stopping me.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Why have you been gone for so long..."
 
"TOP oppa said I needed time to relax..."
 
"But you left without telling me anything my heart hurt terribly and I missed you a lot. I really couldn't control my emotions."
 
I hugged him and took him inside and treated his wounds. He was in a bad condition. 
 
"Are...aren't you suppose to still be in the hospital?"
 
"You know about that?"
 
"I heard about it on the news today..."
 
"Were you worried?"
 
"Of course I was worried!!! I still l-..."
 
"You still what?"
 
"Nothing..."
 
"Okay..."
 
"But aren't you still suppose to be there?"
 
"I couldn't be there anymore I wanted to find you and then that stupid accident happened ruining everything. I couldn't take the healing process either so I just went back on trying to find you. Oh and by the way I still love you too Ari." he said smiling.
 
I tried to look away but I accidently looked into his eyes and felt myself melt again. 
 
"He said that you are his...but...truly I think you still belong to me as I belong to you Ari.." he said and kissed my cheek.