Being Careless Again

Becoming a Kpop Star

I looked at him and smiled. I never thought I'd get this lucky. To become a kpop idol in YG, to make great friends, and have an amazing boyfriend. The friends I have I know I can trust and they welcomed me with open arms caring for me. I didn't ever think I'd ever find those kinds of people anywhere except the movies. I even had the chance to meet TOP and become close to him to have him be like my big brother. But...Zelo he was definately the right choice and I'm sure about it. I kept thinking about Zelo and how we came to liking eachother till I felt something on my neck. I looked and Zelo was kissing my neck. I felt hot all over my body and felt my face flush red. I was not prepared for this I didn't know what to do so I just watched. He looked up at me and smiled and continued to kiss my neck and go lower. I felt my heart beating faster and got scared and moved. He looked at me and smiled.

"W-what were you doing just now?!"

"Kissing my girlfriend!" he said looking at me smiling.

I looked at him serious.

"What were you thinking of doing after that..."

"Nothing."

"Really...Zelo what were you planning on doing after that." I said. He looked at me confused then his eyes widened.

"N-nothing!!"

I got up to leave till he grabbed my hand.

"Stay..."

"I wasn't planning on doing anything Ari. Its just your skin is really soft and it was my way of showing you how much I love you. I wasn't thinking of anything beside that. I respect you too much to ever do that to you. I myself don't want to go to that level in our relationship yet. I would only do it if you wanted to and I was sure it was 100% safe. Even with that I like where we are in our relationship Ari. I'm not the type of guy to lure you into doing this either Ari. Please trust me I wouldn't do that to you. I really do love you." he said looking at me seiously.

I sat back down and hugged him. I felt guilt in my heart for thinking he'd be that way. I know hes not that type of guy but it scared me that he did that. I looked at him and bit my lip.

"I'm sorry for thinking you'd be that way with me Zelo. Its just no one has ever done that to me before and it scared me. I didn't know what it meant."

"No one should have ever done that to you except for me! But just to make you worry free I've never done that either but...I really felt like I should do it to show you that I love you."

I smiled and hugged him tight.

"YAH! I'm not a teddy bear Ari!"

"Yes you are!" I said hugging him tighter.

I let go to look at his face and he got up and opened the door and ran out.

"YAHH COME BACK HERE TEDDY BEAR!" I said running after him. I had almost caught up to him when all the sudden he ran faster and disapeared. What...Ah! He must be hiding now I thought. I walked around quietly and carefully so he wouldn't know I was there so I caught sneak up on him. I didn't see him anywhere. Then I heard someone one running and looked and saw Zelo running towards me. Stupidly I ran towards him too to catch him. But then we crashed into eachother and I fell on top of him.

"Owww!" I said putting my hand on my head. I looked at Zelo and felt myself melt when I looked into his eyes. He must of noticed because he pulled my face closer to his and kissed me.

"YAHHH YOU GUYS COULD AT LEAST DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!" Yong Guk said staring at us.

I turned red and began getting up till Zelo pulled me back down.

"Stay..." he said looking at me seriously.

"You could at least tell us to go to our rooms or something Zelo!" Himchan said looking at Zelo serious.

"Okay can you leave now? We are in the middle of something as you can cleary see."

"Y-YAH NO NEED TO BE SO RUDE YOU DECIDED TO DO IT IN FRONT OF US!!" Daehyun said.

"Haha you've got game my man. I taught you well." Yong Guk said smiling.

"Thanks now can you guys go away."

"Alright my man you got it just don't be too noisy." Yong Guk said leaving.

Zelo waited till everyone left and looked at me and smiled.

"Ari..." he said and he kissed me. He stopped and blushed.

"Ahhh...what am I doing..." he said helping me up.

I felt super embarassed I cannot believe he just let everyone see us like that. He even let everyone think we were actually doing something dirty together.

"Hey. Lets watch a movie together."

"O-okay." I said smiling.

"Want to watch A Better Tomorrow?"

"Yeees! I love that movie!"

"Awww you've seen it already?"

"Yes its the best!" 

"I wanted to watch something we both haven't seen..."

"Its okay lets watch it I love watching that movie." I said sitting down on the couch. Zelo put the movie on and sat next to me.

Since I have already seen the movie I didn't mind missing a few parts. Actually I missed a lot of part because when I turned to look at Zelo's reaction I couldn't look away. He is so handsome. I put my head on his shoulder and felt myself getting sleepy. I fell asleep.

When I woke up I saw it was still dark. I guess its still night. I looked and saw I fell asleep on top of Zelo. I smiled no wonder it was so comfortable. I looked at him and felt myself falling all over again. Without noticing I was kissing his neck and felt him move. Eeep! He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"A-ah...Ari?"

I looked at him hoping he did not see what I was doing.

"W-what were you just doing?" he said looking at me blushing.

I got scared and hid behind the couch. I looked up and saw he was looking down at me fromt he couch. I went over to the corner behind the couch and covered my face. Nothing...Nothing happened. Confused I looked up and didn't see Zelo. I looked around the room and didn't see him. Where did he go...? I felt someone hug me from behind and turned around.

"Boo." Zelo said laughing.

I tried to get away and hide again but Zelo just hugged me tighter.

"What were you doing back there huh?"

"N-nothing!" 

"Nothing? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!" I said trying to sound as truthful as possible.

"Hm...because when I was sleeping I felt something like this." he said kissing my my neck. I blushed and felt hot all over my body all over again. He felt my skin getting hot and stopped and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you know anything about that?"

"N-no..." I said biting my lip.

He grabbed me from my sides and turned me around.

"Are you sure about that?" he said looking at me smiling evily.

"N-..." he kept looking at me making he look into his eyes. I felt mesmorized and started kissing his neck again.

"H-h-ey..." he said shivering a bit. I felt his skin get really hot and smiled.

"H-h-eey I didn't expect you to do that..."

I kept kissing his neck and he held my face still and kissed me.

"C-can...I mark you?

"Huh?"

"I heard Yong Guk and Himchan say that if you really like someone you leave a mark on them to show others that they are yours..."

I nodded and looked away.

"Y-yes? O-okay..." he said and placed his lips on my neck again leaving a mark.

"O-okay I'm d-..." I kissed him on the cheek and left a mark on him too.

"You are mine too." I said smiling. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Yes I am!" he said with a big smile.

I heard my phone's text message ringtone and got up. I checked my phone and saw I had a message from TOP.

"Are you okay? You are not home...Where are you Ari?"

I looked at the time and saw it was super late and felt a huge amount of guilt. Look at me acting careless letting others seeing me this way with Zelo and not being home. Instead I'm at my boyfriend's house...I have been saved countless times by my friends for being careless and here I am being careless again. I felt Zelo behind me reading the message and I didn't want to look him in the eye. I felt that he might be thinking something bad and wouldn't let me leave until he found out the "truth". Instead he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Shall we go then my lady?" he said smiling.

I looked at him confused and hugged him.

"Why are you so perfect?"

"I'm not! Now cmon lets go drop you off." he said and we left to the YG building. From afar I saw TOP outside on the phone.

"I don't know what to do...I just want to know if shes safe. Should I call her?" he said.

I felt afraid for him to see me with Zelo and I also felt ashamed of the way I was behaving. I felt my heartbreak and got out of the car and Zelo left. I slowly walked towards TOP and hugged him. I started crying I felt horrible of the way I was acting I shouldn't act this way. I shouldn't be this way. I don't want to be an easy girl.

"You were with him I see." TOP said hugging me back.

I didn't need to respond he already knew what I'd say.

"You should have at least told me I was worried something happened to you but I didn't want to disturb you either."

I kept crying and hugged him tighter.

"Ari don't be this way...Its hurting me too to see you like this. This is why I wanted you to stay with me." he said softly.

"I trust you did nothing bad so why are you being this way..."

"I am being so careless..."

Just then he started laughing.

"H-huh?" I looked up at him confused and he kissed my cheeks.

"You are so funny Ari."

"W-why..."

"Because I'm sure the worst you did was kiss him. Or the absolute worst thing for you is that you kissed him not only once but multiple times!" he said laughing then he stopped and moved my shirt down a bit.

"W-whats this Ari?" he said looking at the mark Zelo left on me.