Jonghyun Oppa

Becoming a Kpop Star

I followed Jonghyun to GD's room I was acting like everything was okay but on the inside I was dying. I am with my favorite idol my ultimate idol and he is holding my hand! The tension grew and I guess Jonghyun noticed because he let go of my hand and turned to look at me smiling.

"You are a fan aren't you?"

I didn't respond because I knew that if I did I would respond 100% honestly and say something stupid. I looked away. He got closer and put his hand on my chin to make me turn to look at him.

"Cmon let it out you can trust me." he said smiling. 

I let go and told him the truth.

"Yes you are my favorite person in all of kpop..."

"I thought TOP was your favorite..."

"He is but you are my number favorite..."

He smiled and kissed my hand.

"Thank you...and thank you for still supporting me." he said and went into GD's room and saw his dog.

"Awww how cute!" Jonghyun said. He went running to the dog and started petting it. I always knew Jonghyun was a weirdo thats one of the reasons he is my favorite that honestly side of him that he shows without caring what others think.

"Cmon! Cmon pet it!!" he said excitedley. We played with GD's dog and talked for a while.

"So...what was going on down there with you and those guys?"

"...I'm still not sure to be honest its very complicated."

"Its okay I have time you can tell me the whole story." he said smiling. 

Somehow I ended up telling him the whole story.

"Hm...well TOP seems like he really cares for you ...but if he kissed you personally I think he likes you but he likes you so much that he'd let you be with another guy as long as your happy. Niel seems like he honestly likes you too but he is not the type to fight for you so I don't know if hes a good match. Zelo...honestly Ari he seems like a very good match for you because he seems like you from what I know. Although in the end the choice is up to you." he smiled at put his hand on my shoulder.

"Although this may sound weird. I like what TOP did for you it will help you think more clearly than just think about the small things the guys do. You can talk to me whenever you like okay Ari? Heres my number. It was nice meeting you. Cmon lets go." he said and gave the dog a kiss on its head before we left. When I got back downstairs I saw all the guys had left except for Zelo.

"H-hey what are you still doing here?"

"Waiting for my chance with you" he said shyly looking away.

I looked up and saw Jonghyun upstairs looking at me and he smiled and shrugged in a way letting me know that the choice is up to me and that everything will be okay.

"Y-you and I are more alike you know. Niel acts innocent but hes had a lot of girlfriends... Even your big brother TOP said I'm a better match with you."

"I don't like being in this kind of situation."

"What?"

"I don't like thinking I have feelings for more than one guy I'm not that kind of girl."

"You have feelings for another guy?"

"..."

"Can I test something Ari?"

"..."

"O-okay I will take that as a yes."

Zelo got closer to me as if he was about to kiss me. I didn't move even when are lips were about to touch. He moved away.

"I see..." he said smiling to himself. I looked up at him and he was blushing. 

"W-what..."

"You didn't let Niel kiss you but just now I was about to kiss you and you didn't budge..."

I turned red and turned away from him.

He got up and grabbed my hand.

"Lets talk somewhere more private." he said and then he stopped.

"W-wait...I don't know where to go this is the YG building."

I smiled and took his hand. "Follow me" I said and we went to my room since its the only place I know to go to and I'm sure I saw the girls downtairs. I even saw Alice with Key, Yuri with Taemin, and Mitch with L Joe.

"Y-your room Ari? Are you sure thats okay?"

"Yeah why not..."

"Uh...no reason" he said looking around the room.

"A monkey?"

I looked at him about to touch it and tackled the monkey.

"Nooo! Don't touch it its mine!"

He looked at me and started laughing.

"Monkey...magic?"

"Y-you know?"

"I told you we are alike..."

I looked away and he sat next to me. Ahh not one of these situations again. He sat really close to me and I felt nervous again.

"Why is it that sitations as small like this become such a big deal with its with someone you really like"

I looked at him and agreed and he stopped at kept looking into my eyes and I turned away.

"S-stop that!!"

"W-what!!" he said and turned my face to look at him.

"N-nooo!" I turned away again and looked around for a while expecting him to do the same. I turned to look at him and he was looking at something else. Without thinking I slowly got close to him and kissed him on the cheek and quickly turned away as if I didn't do it. He turned red and put his hand on the cheek I kissed and looked at me trying to say something in return.

"..."

"..."

"Y-yahh Ari!!! How can you do things like that!!" he said pouting. I looked at him and quickly looked away.

"YAH BE MY GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!!" he said getting closer to me to make sure I heard what he said. I turned around quickly to look at him and our lips touched.

...

We both froze and slowly moved away from eachother both of us touching our lips. Silence.

"...I want...I want to be your girlfriend..." I said softly part of me not wanting him to hear.

He quickly turned and looked at me.

"T-then b-be my girl..." he said and paused.

"B-but I don't want Niel to be all over you. I did talk to him after you left but he said he liked you and you said yes to being his girlfriend. If you liked me why did you say yes to him?"

"Because he acted very nice towards me and you had completely rejected me and he seems like a very good guy to have as a boyfriend."

"Why don't you stay with him then..."

"Because I don't feel the same when I'm with him as I do when I'm with you. With him I feel comfortable...a little shy but very comfortable. With you I feel nervous and very shy...because I really like you. "

He got close to me again and kissed my lips softly. I looked at him and his face was red.

"It may sound pathetic but...I don't know how to kiss..."

I smiled and hugged him we really are simliar. Zelo, I'm sorry you would of been my first kiss too.

I looked at him and kissed him back.

"Y-you are mine now okay? I will tell Niel to back off." he said getting close for another kiss.

I blushed.

"Z-zelo..."

He kissed me and the door burst open.

"A-ari..."