Practicing with Zelo

Becoming a Kpop Star

When I got home I immediately started practicing I was going to stay up for a little longer today. I did not want to make any mistakes in front of...that handsome...Zelo. Ahhh I felt butterflies in my stomach. Wow...this is getting really weird. Do I really like him that much? I pushed the thought away and continued practicing. The girls called me multiple times asking me why I haven't gone to sleep yet. We had gotten home at 3:00pm and its already 3 am. I think I can still do this a bit longer though. Sadly I couldn't and just practiced till 4am which I felt was kind of pathetic. 

-the next morning- 9am

I woke up to Alice yelling "Wake up!!!" to me in her horrible english. I looked at her confused and worried.

"Alice what time is it?!!"

"Its 9am Ari. Hey is it true you are having a solo with B.A.P's Zelo?"

"Yeah and I only have two days to practice can you believe that?!"

She laughed at me and walked away.

"Good luck" she said in English.

Ugh...her English is the worst. Now I feel like I will have bad luck. No! Stop Ari! Think only positive!

I went to the kitchen to eat some cereal and Yuri and Mitch were looking at me smiling.

"What?" I said looking at them confused.

"So you practiced almost all night yesterday..." Mitch said.

"Yes...so?"

"You want to impress Zelo don't you? Mitch said.

I blushed immediately. 

"Uh....No I just want to leave a good image on the company thats all"

"Sure you do. You know you are falling for Zelo after he complimented you I saw you blushing like a tomato" Mitch said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!! DID HE SEE OH MY...."

They laughed.

"Don't worry he wasn't looking at you at the time Ari but becareful don't get too close to him." Yuri said.

"Okay thanks guys I'm going to go practice now okay?" I said after finishing my cereal and went to practice.

My phone started ringing.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Ahhh...hello Ari sorry that I didn't call you right when the show ended but I was very impressed by your performance as well."

"Hello TOP and thank you very much it means a lot coming from you."

"You are welcome and did you and Zelo get a solo to do or did your company decide not to do that?"

"Actually I am and the music video is after tomorrow."

"You only have 2 days to memorize the dance and song?!!"

"Yep..."

"All by yourself?"

"Yep..."

"And you didn't bother to complain to your manager?"

"My manager is weird and last minute so...I decided not to and have been practicing since the minute I got home"

"Very good Ari you keep that up big brother will come to your set okay?"

"Really?!! You are coming?!"

"Awww how cute Ari you are getting all excited because I am coming to watch you."

"Well of course I truly believe that you will be a big help TOP"

"I will be of course. I always am I'm amazing anyway. "

"...yeah..."

"Well okay you are talking waaaay to much and I am very busy so goodbye and good luck okay?"

"Okay thank you. Bye."

What a weirdo I was not even talking a lot he was the one...

I continued dancing till 3pm when I got a text from Zelo.

"Hello Ari :3! Its me Zelo how is it going?"

Wow...hes adorable oh my.

"Hi Zelo! I love you asdfghjkl; you are so cute like!!!!"

Okay I wanted to reply with that but I didn't instead I wrote:

"Hey Zelo :] Its going good how about you?"

To not be all nervous and anxious like I normally am I put my phone down and went back to practicing.

The dance was getting easier to remember. But I have not practiced the song as much.

He texted back! I ran to my phone. "Good! Its going good for me too...Uh...how is the dance going for you?"

I replied quickly. "Its going great I almost have it all memorized!"

"Really?! Wow you're fast...Ari do you mind if we practice the rest together? Today maybe?"

"Yeah...sure lets practice together." I wrote.

"Okay I'll be there soon!" 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Zelo will be here soon just me and him all alone!!! This dance is no Trouble Maker but we are suppose to be somewhat close. Oh my...I can't do this I...I...

I will just continue practicing that always makes me feel better. I practiced for about 20 minutes and was wondering why he was not here yet when hes  not all that far...just then I turned and saw him behind me. I froze and turned red.

"Ahh....sorry Ari you were just doing such a good job I could not bring myself to stop you."

"It...its okay I was just...you surprised me."

"I'm sorry...well um...want to start now?"

I started blushing like crazy again. Oh my God... I feel so weird...and happy but nervous. I started the song again from the beginning.

He got close to me for the beginning of the song...

"Uhm...sorry Ari...Do I m-make you uncomfortable?"

"N-no...I'm okay" I said lying through my teeth I was so damn nervous.

When the song started I luckily got into it and did very well without mistakes except for the part when I have to look into his eyes which made my soul just melt. His eyes are so beautiful. After we practiced for about 2 hours I heard clapping.. What the I thought we were the only two here but I was wrong...Mitch, Yuri, and Alice were there.

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?!" 

"We've been here the entire time weirdo. Have you really not noticed?" Mitch said.

"I know Ari how could you not notice I mean I knew you were really into it but to not notice we were here the entire time is kind of weird." Yuri said.

I turned to Zelo and he smiled at me.

"You are doing very good. Do you mind if we do it one more time? I think we will be done with the dance after this. Tomorrow can we practice the rap together?"

"Yes! Definitely." I said with a big smile on my face.

We did the dance one more time and this time it felt super easy. Wow, I guess I can learn a dance in such a short time. I thought it was ridiculous when TOP responded the way he did but hes kinda bad at dancing anyway...Well no he is not bad but he is not as comfortable with dancing as other idols are. Yes TOP is amazing. I owe a lot to him he has been very kind to me since I debuted. 

Zelo and the other girls left and I began practicing the rap till 4am again and went to bed.

When I was going to my room the girls were all there.

"What the heck are you all doing in here..."

"Hey finally you finished. So we can to tell you about Zelo" Mitch said.

"What about him?"

"He totally likes you Ari." Yuri said.

"Yeah! Every time you guys got close he got really red and nervous!!" Alice said.

"No way you guys are lying I was there and he was fine."

"Ari when you practice you are all in the moment although we noticing you blushing too." Mitch said.

"Yeah you guys are so cute together!!!" Alice said.

With that I went to bed. I laughed to myself. Could he truly like me? Maybe he just likes my performance. But...actually like me? It would be nice if he did. I shut off the lights and went to sleep. I have to sleep well to practice with him tomorrow. Hopefully it all goes well.