Dongseung Ari mommeneun nomu nomuna seksiheeee

Becoming a Kpop Star

"HEY!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

Huh? I look up and see TOP running inside coming towards me and Niel. Oh no...Again? Why does he always barge in on my dates? I look at Niel remembering that we were about to kiss. Wow this is embarrassing. I move away from Niel and TOP looks at the both of us.

"What are you guys doing?!!!" TOP yells looking at Niel angry. Why is he mad?! Niel was the first one he set me up with! Niel doesn't answer and shyly looks away.

"I am talking to you aren't I? I'm pretty sure I'm talking to you and not a wall I think you can answer can you not?"

Niel doesn't answer and looks up at TOP turning red. 

"We...uhm...I was going to kiss my girlfriend?"

TOP froze and looked at me confused. 

"You decided to go out with him when he told you he had a girlfriend?"

When I was about to answer Niel answered for me.

"N-no I lied I didn't have a girlfriend...I was just too shy so I made up that lie."

TOP grabbed Niel by the collar and looked at him really angry.

"Tell me now if you are lying and I will let you go without telling the media and without hurting you. Did you and do you still have a girlfriend? Are you cheating on your girlfriend with Ari?"

Niel looked at him scared but quickly answered.

"No!!! I'm telling the truth I just lied to her and told her I have a girlfriend because I got scared because I didn't think I deserved a girl like Ari."

TOP loosened his grip and looked at me.

"You still don't deserve a girl like Ari." he said and let go storming out.

I didn't move and just kept thinking playing what just happened over and over again in my head. What just happened...I looked at Niel he looked terrified.

"N..Niel?" I said he looked at me and smiled.

"I-I'm okay Ari...B..but why did he act like that?"

"I don't know..."

"If its okay that I ask what kind of relationship do you two have?"

"We...um.. he is like a big brother to me."

"Are you sure thats all Ari?"

"Yes! I'm sure."

"So...he would never like you like a girlfriend?"

"Definitely not! He even told me!"

"He told you?"

"Y-yes..."

"Oh well then nevermind..."

"Why?"

"Oh because I thought he might like you..."

"No TOP oppa is not like that with me..."

Niel smiled relieved then looked at me with a sad face.

"TOP oppa?!"

"Ahh! Oppa can I not call TOP oppa too?"

He bit his lip and pouted. 

"Ahhhhh!!" He hugged me. 

"N-niel..." He is so warm...I really like Niel he is so comforting...

"I want to be the only one you call oppa though"

I looked at him and he got close to me tried to kiss me. I moved and hugged him tight and he looked at me.

"Am I your first kiss Ari? You seem tense and nervous."

"Yes..oppa..."

He smiled and started jumping around. "WOOO!!! I'm Ari's first kiss! I'm Ari's first kiss!!!"

"SHHHH OPPA!!!! You haven't even kissed me anyway!" 

"I will make a mini concert for you Ari! What are your favorite Teen Top songs?"

"I like how you sing Don't Spray Perfume and To You"

"Don't Spray Perfume is a cheating song though Ari...I shouldn't sing that kind of song to you...I would never do that to you I really like you..."

He is so sweet...

"B-but...I like when you say seksihe..."

He looked at me shocked and turned red. Crap what the hell did I just say! My face turned red and I got up to leave.

"N-no Ari don't go...Y-you just caught me off guard."

I froze afraid to turn back why did I say that!!!!!!! He walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"I'll do it for you Ari...But you are my dongsaeng  not my noona...So it might sound a little weird..."

I shyly turned to him and he started singing the song. Wow...Even though now this song is kind of old and doesn't have a good message I loved how Niel's voice sounded in this song.

"Dongseung Ari mommeneun nomu nomuna seksiheeee"

My face went red. Oh my God...I cannot believe he just sang that. I covered my face and ran over to hug him.

"W-what...do you not like how I sing live?"

"Oppa!"

"W-what Ari?"

"I like your voice very much..."

"T-thank you Ari..."

He went back to singing my favorite songs till I looked at my phone and noticed how late it was.

"Oppa we should probably go now..."

"Ahhh! I can never get over you calling me oppa!"

"O-ppa"

He ran over to me and tried to kiss me again.

"O-p..."

I froze...I still don't know if I'm ready to let him kiss me this is embarrassing.

"Its okay Ari you will learn. I will be happy to be your first."

I nodded smiling at him. 

"Well then I will go but I will text you okay? So you better text me back!"

"Yes...oppa" I said smiling. Calling him oppa really made him happy so it made me equally just as happy to see him smile. He left and I practiced the dances for a few hours and went to bed. I looked at my phone and saw Niel texted me an hour ago. 

"Hey Ari!:)" 5 minutes later...

"Ariiiiiii!! Look at this smilie (º_º) isn't it funny? Ooh Ari look at this one (。♥‿♥。) thats me when I see you!" 10 minutes later...

 

"Ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Look at this one (╯3╰)  its me because I want to kiss youuuu."15 minutes later...

 

40 minutes later...

"(╯︵╰,)  Ari why won't you reply?! I want to talk to you before I go to bed! Reply soon okay? I will stop now because I don't want to be annoying okay.Your one and only oppa is waiting!"

 

I smiled looking at the texts Niel oppa is very cute...Girls must always be all over him...I am very lucky to have him as my boyfriend right?! Right! I said to myself.

"HEY! ARI! Come over here!!!" Mitch said grabbing my arm leaving my phone behind. She took me to the living room and pointed at the TV.

"W-what?!"

"Its Teen Top and B.A.P your two favorite groups together!"

My eyes widened Teen Top and B.A.P in one show together? Thats weird their music isn't even similar...

The camera went on Chunji one of my favorites in Teen Top. 

"Do you know the ideal types of the members Chunji?" the MC said. Chunji smiled looking at the members.

"Yes all of them."

"Can you tell us?"

Chunji looked at the members to assure that it was okay to tell and they all nodded.

"AHHHH!!!! ITS MAKING A MESS!!!!" Alice yelled and I ran over tot here she was trying to make ramen and put too much water. 

"ITS REALLY HOT ARI BECAREFUL!!"

"I know its hot but calm down its not like its the end of the world Alice."

I cleaned the mess up and went back to the TV Chunji was still talking.

"...and Niel's ideal type is a innocent shy girl because thats how he is."

"Oooh anyone specifically?"

"Oh! Isn't one of the new group's members like that?" the other MC said.

"What new group?"

"Ahh...I can't remember the name...Oh! Mystery's Ari. She is said to be like that."

"Really? Chunji do you think Ari is Niel's ideal type?"

Chunji smiled. "Yeah defiantly if she fits the description then she is his ideal type."

"Ahhh maybe we should get them together!"

"Oh didn't B.A.P's Zelo have an MV with her?"

The camera went to Zelo and he looked sad and looked at the MC.

Smiling now. "Yes I worked with Ari and she is like that she is also a very hard worker. I had to chance to practice with her a lot she is very talented."

"Ahh good you should introduce Niel to her so they can get together" the MC said smiling.

Zelo smiled and looked at the MC. 

"But what if I like her too?"