The Music Video

Becoming a Kpop Star

I wake up early feeling confident. Today is the music video that all my fans and Zelo's fans are going to see. Somehow I didn't feel nervous at all. I practiced an hour before I got there and showered. When I got there everyone was nervous and anxious as if they were the ones in the music video.

"ARI ARI!!! COME NOW YOU MUST CHNAGE INTO YOUR COSTUME" a lady said. I went with her and changed.

"Now come here go to the middle there and start when the music starts."

"Hi..." Zelo said. Ahhh~~~~Zelo  was so cute. So so so so so so so so...Oh...sorry well hes just really cute.

"Hello? Ari?"

"Oh..h-hi... Zelo"

The music started and we both started dancing. Everything was fine until I saw that TOP was there watching me I lost my balance and almost fell.

"CUT!!!! Just...take a break guys 5 minutes"

I felt so embarassed and ashamed. But I hadn't seen TOP in a while and when I saw him I felt so happy. My knees got weak.

"Hello Ari. I see you're pleased to see me." TOP said smiling at me. Whats happening. Am I dying? Has he always been so...y?

He lifted his eyebrow at me. "Hello Ari are you there?"

...

He touched my should and got really close to my face smiling. 

"Ari you look very pretty today...I almost want to kiss you." He said getting closer. I red really red.

"Ahh so you are alive." TOP said. I tried looking away and saw Zelo looking at us and as soon as we made eye contact he turned away.

"Haha Hes getting jealous you better get back to him." 

"He doesn't even like me but o-kay."

I went back over and the music started. Then it came to the part where Zelo and I get close to eachother and we both got really red.

"Thats good guys thats good keep going!"

Before I knew it the music video was done and over with.  When I tried to talk to Zelo he just shrugged and walked away before I had even said anything.

I felt bad and went over to talk to TOP.

"Hey aren't you suppose to be with him. You guys are suppose to be a cute couple. Go talk to him not me."

"I tried...but he shrugged and left me. I don't know why though..."

"Well...I'm sure he'll come around okay?" 

I looked up at him. He was sweet. I hugged him even though I've heard he doesn't like skin ship.

"A-ari... Your boyfriend Zelo might see and think something."

I let go. "He doesn't even like me!"

"I'll talk to him...Just go home and get some rest you did very well by the way Ari. I'm very proud to be your big brother."

"Thank you TOP ...Thank you so much."

As I was leaving I noticed Zelo looking at me and he turned away again. Sigh...I don't think he likes me after all...