Mixed Emotions?

Becoming a Kpop Star

The next morning I had a bunch of text messages from Zelo.

"Hello..."

"Hello Ari..,"

"Anneyong...Ari"

"Goodmorning Ari"

"How are you?"

I think he must of been trying to think of what to say but accidently sent them all. Cute...While I was smiling to myself I got a call from Zelo.

"Hello Zelo?"

"H-h...h-h"

-------------------------------------

He hung up...Huh whats with him...Ahh but hes so cute... He called again.

"Hey Zelo!"

"H...--" Zelo stopped and I heard other voices. "SPIT IT OUT ZELO HURRY UP YOU BETTER NOT HANG UP AGAIN." "GET A GRIP MAN BE A MAN."

"Zelo...?"

"H-h-hello Ari..."

"Hi..."

"Uhm...h-how are you?" "WHAR ARE YOU SAYING DON'T ASK HER THAT ASK HER OUT ALREADY"

I blushed...He was nervous and the other members were telling him what to say. Does he really want to ask me out?

"A-ari" He stopped and it sounded like someone took the phone from him. "Just give it to me already!" It sounds like Yong Guk

 "AHEM... Ari Zelo wants to ask you out so meet him at the restaurant down the street aight? B.A.P OUT"

...I couldn't help but start laughing...that was so cute that he asked me out...or well...he didn't but he wanted to. I smiled to myself how cute. Although now that I think about it...Yong Guk has a ier voice and is much manlier. I might just go after him.

 

 

 

HAHA. I laughed why am I joking around with myself...I like Zelo and no one else. I put my hand on my heart...I better get ready. I hope he actually likes me.

----later~~~

I go inside the restaurant and go to a table and sit waiting... Its strange isn't the one who invites you suppose to be here first?

I waited for 10 minutes and began looking around the room and saw his hair peeking out. Why is he hiding behind a wall? We make eye contact and he turns away hiding. 

"ZELO GO NOW OR I WILL MAKE YOU SHUT DOWN FOR REAL..."

"O-okay." Zelo said. He walks over to be trying to be cool, but I can tell that hes nervous.

"Hi Zelo" I said smiling.

"Hey Ari...sorry that I took a while" he said as if he wasn't nervous at all. I stayed staring at him and he smiled.

"Are you okay Ari?"

I got really nervous...his cuteness was killing me...How could a person be so cute...

"Ari...are okay? You're turning red."

"O...oh...s-sorry..."

" Its okay...uh...w-ell Ari I will be honest...I--"

"HEEEEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!!!" TOP said appearing out of no where.

"TOP?"

He smiled and put his hand on my head.

"Hey guys what are you doing here I thought I was the only person who knew about this restaurant..."

"...Uh...I invited Ari..."

"O-oh...ooh...forgive me I didn't know I should leave you two."

"N-o maybe I should leave you two" Zelo said and left.

"Z-zelo!!!No where are you going didn't you-..."

"Hes gone...he basically ran out"

"Does he hate me or something?"

"No I think he hates me I'm sorry I ruined your date..."

"He didn't even say it was..."

"Ari...I'm really sorry I'll try to get him to set up a date with you"

"I don't think he'd accept..."

"Stop being so negative...please I'm sorry.."

"I'm just going to go home okay? I'll just take this day to sleep okay? Nice to see you bye..." I said and left.

I stayed all day sleeping hoping to wake up to a text from Zelo and got nothing just a bunch of text messages from TOP apologizing..

I replied back with"Its okay big brother..." and fell asleep.