You

Until I Met You

 

Time flies by very quick especially when you are with the person that you love. Every moment I spent with Nickhun made me love him even more. Though there are ups and downs in our relationship, I learned to love him wholeheartedly and without any apprehensions. And here we are now about to face the uncertain future. We know that everything has an ending right? For us, high school is about to end and we are now faced with the decision of our lives on which path to take. 

 

One day as we were walking together, I could not help but ask Nickhun on his plans for the future. 

"Khun,"

"Yes, my dear Woo. What is it?" He asked me. 

"I was just thinking about the future." I told him 

"What about the future?" 

"I don't know," I told him and laughed at myself. 

He looked at me and laughed with me. "Woo, don't worry about it too much. All I see in the future is you and me....still happily together." He then cupped my face and he gave me a peck on the lips. 

I could not help but blush and smile at his action. He is still the sweet Nickhun that I know. 

"Khun." 

"What is it Woo?"

"What are your plans for yourself? Your career?" I asked him 

"Hmm I am still not decided on that. Probably to some school with a great music and arts program." He told me and smiled at me. 

"Ahh, I see" I looked at him and smiled at him. 

"What about you Woo, what are your plans?" He asked me 

"I think I will take something related with medicine?" I told him 

"Why? Do you want to be a doctor?" 

"Hmmm, I think so. My parents want me to be a doctor and I can also see myself doing that kind of job." I told him and smiled at him 

"My Wooyoungie" He ruffled my hair "I know you will be a successful doctor one day." He told me, and he held my hand and we continued walking. 

"Really, Khunnie?" 

"Of course dear"

I smiled and I held his hands tighter as we continued on walking. 

~~~

Weeks had passed and now here we are standing together inside the school auditorium waiting for the Principal to announce that we are now graduates. 

"Congratulations to all of you. From this day, I now declare you as graduates" The principal said and everyone in the auditorium clapped. 

I feel really happy right now, not only was I able to finish high school but I was also able to find the a friend and the love of my life. I looked at the person beside me and I gave him a smile. He looked back at me and he gave me his sweet smile, the smile that I saw back when we were in our freshman year. 

"What is it Woo?" He asked me 

"Nothing...I just suddenly recalled something." I told him 

"What is it about Woo?" 

"I just remembered the time we first met." 

He smiled at me and hugged me. "Oh my Wooyoungie is so cute." 

"Khunnie, thank you" I told him and hugged him back. 

"Why are you thanking me Woo?" He asked me with curiosity in his eyes. 

"Thank you for everything. I thought my life was already fine, but when I met you everything changed. Life became more beautiful, more colorful. Because of you I have a new meaning to life" 

"And what does life mean to you now?" He asked me 

I looked straight into his eyes "You" 

He then gently cupped my face and he slowly pressed his lips against mine. 

"You are my life too Woo, I love you." 

"I love you too."