Stupid Nickhun

Until I Met You

 

I knew this would happen. Why did Chansung have to go to the restroom right now? Aish. He's coming here right now, what should I do? 

"Woo, can we talk?" Nickhun said when he got to our table. 

I just looked at him and did not reply. He then sat in front of me and stared at me. 

"Woo, can we please talk?" He said pleading like a child. 

I sighed and looked at him. "Go ahead." I told him 

"Woo, are you mad?" He asked me 

"Isn't it obvious?" I told him feeling really irritated right now. 

"Woo, I know I was harsh earlier but I did not mean to hurt you." He said 

"Khun I know you are badly hurt from your break up, but you don't have the right to say those hurtful words to me especially when you don't know what I'm going through right now." I told him. Then I stood from my seat and began to walk away. He then grabbed my hand.

"Woo, why are you like this?" He asked me

I turn to look at him and smirked at him. "Why are you like that Khun?" I returned his question 

He was surprised that I returned his question to him. It looks like he does not what to say. He let go of my hand and in that instant I left him there. As I was about to go out of the cafeteria Chansung returned. He looked at me curiously.

"Woo where are you going?" He asked me 

I looked at him and dragged him out of the school cafeteria. He was surprised at what I did but he did not protest. I brought him to the rooftop. 

"Chansung can you stay with me for a while?" I asked him 

He looked at me and he nodded. He stayed right beside me not saying anything. I was glad that he was not asking me anything about what happened. I let myself be drowned by my thoughts and mostly of Nickhun. I could feel that tears are starting to build up in my eyes. I could see Chansung was looking at me curiously. I looked at him and I could see that he can see that I am hurting. 

"Woo, are you ok?" He asked me

"Channie, can I hug you for a moment?" I asked him 

He looked at me and he stepped closer to me. He then hugged me tight. I let myself fall into his embrace and I cried all the tears, frustration and anger that has build up. 

"Shh Woo, it's going to be ok." Chansung told me. 

I could not reply but instead I just cried louder. After a couple of minutes of crying, Chansung let go of me and he raised my head so that I was looking at him. 

"Everything will be ok." He told me and he smiled at me. I looked at him and I weakly smiled at him. 

~~~

Later that day, when all my classes were finished, Chansung volunteered to accompany me home but I told him that I was fine and I wanted to be alone. 

"Are you going to be ok Woo?" He asked me 

"Of course Channie. It's not like I haven't walked home alone." I told him 

"Ok then, see you tomorrow." He said and I waved goodbye at him. 

The walk home was peaceful. I tried not to think of Nickhun but I could not help it. He constantly passes my mind. When I arrived home I immediately went upstairs to my room. I then took a quick shower and after that I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Time went by really fast and when I looked at the clock beside me it was already 9 in the evening. Aish, I was staring at the ceiling for that long? 

Then suddenly when I was about to get up from my bed I could hear my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and to my surprise it was Nickhun who was calling. Should I pick it up? When I was to pick it up the call then ended. Then when I was about to put away my phone it ringed again and it was Nickhun. Then at that moment I decided to pick it up. 

"Uhmm hello is this Wooyoung?" A man said on the other line

Wait, it's not Nickhun? 

"Yes, why?" I asked him

"Well your friend asked me to call you. He's really drunk and I think you should pick him up." The man said 

Aish, that boy! I could not believe he would go drinking. 

"Where is that place?" I asked the man on the other line. 

He gave me the address and I immediately went downstairs and took a cab to reach where Nickhun was.