Tears

Until I Met You

It has been three days since Nickhun asked me to help him with the person that he likes and today is the day that he will be confessing to her. Nickhun asked me to help him tonight because tonight is the night that he'll be confessing to the girl that he likes. I know you are probably asking me why I am doing this ridiculous thing. Well, for one Nickhun is my friend and I have to do this if it will make him happy. right? I know.

I was walking along the corridor when suddenly I bumped into someone. It was Nickhun. He looks like he's nervous or something. 

"Khun are you alright?" I asked him with concern evident in my voice. 

"Oh, Woo. Yeah, I'm fine just a little nervouse." He said and smiled as he scratch his head. 

I looked at him and gave him an encouragement. 

"Khun, everything will be fine. Trust me ok?" I told him assuring him that everything will go smoothly. 

"Thanks Woo." He said as he walked to the opposite direction that I was going. 

Suddenly I remembered that I ordered some flowers and cake for later today. So I went to the school gate and picked up the delivery. The things I do for him. So I carried all those to the rooftop. The place where the magic will happen. The place where Nickhun would be proposing to the girl that he loves. I sighed as I continued walking up to the rooftop.

When I reached the rooftop I looked around. I have to turn this place into something decent. So I immediately went to work. Decorating the whole place and making it look like something where couples would want to go and spend their night together.

After a couple of minutes I was finished decorating it. I looked at what I had accomplished and I was satisfied of what I had done. It looks really great. I was about to go down when suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at who it was and it was Nickhun. 

Damn he looks good. I looked at him carefully and I could see that he is in awe with what I had done. 

"Khun is everything ok?" I asked him giving him a smile. 

"It's amazing." He said still admiring the view. 

"Thanks. Khun my work here is done I've got to go now." I said

I was about to go to the door leading downstairs but suddenly he grabbed my arm. I looked at him and gave him a questioning look. He kind of looks nervous. 

"Woo, can I ask you something?" 

I looked at him and stared at him curiously. 

"What is it?" 

"Can you..please stay here I'm afraid I might screw everything up?" 

"Khun, everything will be fine, you can do it." I told him. The truth is I don't want to be here. If only he knew. 

"Woo please?" He pleaded. 

I sighed and looked at him and I nodded.

Damn, I can't help it. He looks like he really needs me. So I stayed there with him and when the time has come I went to a corner and I stayed there where I can see them but they can't see me. I looked at my watch and it was 5 minutes before 7 pm. Suddenly I can hear footsteps from the stairs. Then after a couple of minutes a girl appeared before Nickhun. She looks very beautiful. No wonder Nickhun fell in love with her. I stared at them for a couple of seconds. They look really good together it's like they were perfect for each other. Then I saw Nickhun gave her the flowers. The ones that I ordered. Then they sat there together and talked and ate the cake that I also ordered for them. 

After 30 minutes I saw Nickhun getting more and more nervous. He then stood from where he was sitting then he approached the girl slowly. He knelt before her and held her hand. I think Nickhun was confessing to her. I looked at them and somehow I can feel a growing pain inside my chest.

I saw Nickhun stood up and the girl also stood up from where she was sitting. Then I can see that Nickhun's face was coming closer to the girl's face.

I knew this would happen. I knew it but why am I still in shock? 

Then Nickhun and the girl kissed.

I looked at them feeling my heart tear into pieces. I looked at them and I can feel my eyes sting and get watery. I sighed and I turned around from them so that I can't see what they were doing. After a couple of minutes I can hear them leaving the rooftop. When I cannot hear them anymore it was then that I let my emotions took the best of me. I slid down to the floor and rested my head on the wall and let the tears flow freely. I never knew that it would hurt this much. I never knew that it will be like this. Why did anyone not warn me that it would hurt so much.

I was such a fool. 

After nearly 30 minutes of crying. I stood up from where I was and looked at my surroundings and admired everything that I had done to the place. It was still wonderful. The only thing missing that can complete this beautiful creation that I made is the person that I love, Nickhun. I smiled bitterly. Then I started cleaning the place up.

How pathetic of me.