I’ll Do Anything for You

Until I Met You

 

 

It has been months since Nickhun and I confessed to each other. Nickhun stayed true his words and he did tried and was still trying to make me fall in love with him even more than I had usually been. It was somehow funny and exciting on my part to see such person like him to try so hard and please me. He is really cute and he always tries to impress me. Though I know that his intentions in me are very true, I still want to make sure that he has already moved on from his previous relationship.

Everyday Nickhun would drop by our house for a visit and every time that I was about to go to school he would be right at our gate waiting for me to come out. It was like the first time that I met him. He would always accompany me to school and we would spend our free time together. I am really happy that we are back to where we were before except this time instead of the two of us hanging out, Chansung was also with us spending his free time.

Everytime Chansung was spending time with us; Nickhun seems to be a little grumpy. He would react negatively to whatever Chansung would say.

“Woo, let’s go get something to eat” Chansung said as were sitting along the benches in the covered walk.

“Woo is not hungry yet, right Woo?” Nickhun said looking at me giving me his cute smile.

“Yah, how could you say that he’s not hungry?” Chansung asked Nickhun

“Because I said so” Nickhun said

I just stared at the two as they began quarrelling. I got to admit they look really cute fighting. Then the two stopped their battle when the bell rang. I stood from my seat and began walking to my next class.

“Woo, wait for me!” Nickhun and Chansung said at the same time.

I turned around and looked at them and gave them a smile.

“Yah, faster you two, or else we will be late” I told them and continued walking.

The two boys ran beside me. I looked at them and smiled when they were walking without fighting. Finally some peace.

 

~~~

During lunch break

“I’m really hungry” I told Nickhun and Chansung. Then suddenly the two boys stood from where they were seated and grabbed my hands and dragged me to the cafeteria. Aish! These two!

After a few seconds we were at the cafeteria and I was now seated and was looking at the two boys who were yet in another quarrel. I sighed and stood from my seat.

“I’ll go get something to eat. Just tell me if you are already finish arguing” I told them and when I was about to go to the counter I was yet again dragged back to my seat.

“I’ll go get something for you to eat” Nickhun said then he left me and Chansung there.

“So Woo, are you enjoying the attention that you are getting from Nickhun?” Chansung asked me out of the blue.

“What?” I aksed Chansung because I was surprised at his question

“You know, I was arguing with him on purpose. I was just making him jealous” Chansung said laughing a little bit.

“Yah Channie, you are such a meanie” I told him and laughed with him.

While we were laughing, Nickhun arrived with my food. He looked at me curiously while he was glaring at Chansung. I looked at Chansung and I gave him a smile because I was suppressing my laughter.

“Here’s your food Woo.” Nickhun handed me my food.

I gave him a smile and thanked him.

Chansung stood from his seat and I looked at him.

“Woo do you want something to drink?” He asked me.

“Yeah, sure” I told him and when he was about to go to the counter, Nickhun was already there with a drink in his hand.

Chansung looked at me and he began to laugh. I looked at Chansung and laughed with him. Nickhun then came back to our table and handed me my drink.

“Thanks Khun, you didn’t have to do it.” I told him and smiled at him

“Yah, I’ll do anything for you.” He told me and gave me a sweet smile and he gave Chansung a glare.