What to do?

Until I Met You

 

The following day as I was walking along the school grounds I saw Chansung who seems really bothered by something. He looks like he has not gotten any sleep. I approached him and it seems that he did not notice me. So I sneak from behind him and surprised him. 

"Yah!!!" He yelled and oh my god, the look on his face was just priceless. 

"Chansung you should have seen the look on your face." I told him and laughed. 

"Yah, Woo you scared the out of me." 

"Yah Chansung what's with the troubled look on your face a while ago?" I asked him suppressing my laughter because of the incident earlier. 

"I have an exam later and I think that I will fail it because I can't understand anything that was taught." 

I looked at him and chuckled at his cuteness. 

"Yah! Woo it's not even funny." He whined. 

I laughed again at his cuteness. 

"Woo" He whined again 

"Yah, Chansung stop whining. Do you want me to teach you?" I asked him 

He looked at me with a smile plastered in his face

"Really? You are going to teach me?" He asked excitedly 

"If you don't want then I could just leave." I told him and pretended that I was about to leave him

He pulled me back and he got his notebook out from his bag. I laughed at his action. This kid is really cute and funny. 

~~~

After a few hours of teaching Chansung, the time for his exam finally came. So I accompanied him to his classroom. 

"Woo thank you so much for helping me." He said

"No problem, I'm glad that I could help you." I told him and smiled at him. 

"I hope that I will pass this exam" 

"Yah, you can do it. Just have some faith in yourself." I told him. 

Chansung hugged me and thank me. Then he went inside his classroom to take his exam. 

When I was about to leave I saw Nickhun looking at me. He was more like glaring. I looked at him with questioning eyes. What is wrong with him? Maybe ha has a problem or something. So I approached him. 

"Hey Khun." I told him and gave him a smile.

He just stared at me. What? What did I do? 

"Yah Khun, is something bothering you?" I asked him feeling a little concerned 

"Oh hey Woo." He finally said. 

"I thought you would never answer me." I told him. 

"I'm sorry butI've got to go. I have a date with my girlfriend." He told me and he began to walk away. 

Why does he have to tell me that he has a date with his girlfriend? I don't really care you idiot! His frustrating me! Aish! 

~~~

After and hour, Chansung finally finished his exam and I waited for him to find out if he did well. 

"Chansung!" I called his name and waved at him

He looked at me and smiled 

"Woo! " He said still grinning 

"What's with the grin Chansung?" 

"Thanks to you, the exam was really easy!" He exclaimed 

"Really?" I said teasing him 

"Yup" He said smiling. 

"So Woo, do you want to go out and eat somewhere? It's my treat since you helped me." He said 

I looked at him and smiled. "Sure! That would be great, besides I'm hungry too" 

So Chansung and I went to this coffee shop just a few blocks away from our school. As we entered the coffee shop I stopped on my tracks as I saw a familiar figure sitting there with a girl. It's Nickhun and his girlfriend. Don't tell me thier having their date in this coffee shop? Aish! What am I going to do? 

Chansung and I walked into the coffee shop. We sat in a chair just across Nickhun and his girlfriend's table. I could clearly see them from where I was seated.

"Woo, I'll just go to the counter and get our orders." Chansung said

"Oh, ok." I told him 

When Chansung left I looked again at Nickhun who seems uninterested in what his girlfriend was telling him. It seems that Nickhun was thinking of something else. Then suddenly the atmosphere between the two changed.  What's happening between them? I could see them arguing about something but I don't know what. Then suddenly the girl said something to Nickhun. Then she stood from her seat and stomped her way out of the coffee shop. My thoughts where then interrupted when Chansung came to our table with our orders. 

"Here's your frappe" Chansung handed me my order. 

"Thanks Chansung." I smiled at him 

Then Chansung took his seat. Then we started eating our food. As we were eating I could not help but look at Nickhun who was still there seated alone on his seat. His head was hung low. What happened Khun? Then suddenly Nickhun turned his head and he saw me looking at him. . I almost spit what was in my mouth. He looked kind of sad and confused.  He then stood from his seat and went to the restroom. What should I do?