Waiting

Until I Met You

 

I looked at him and asked him nervously

"What was that Khun?" 

He looked at me and stared directly into my eyes and in that instant I could feel my heart beat faster. How long had I wished that he look at me like this?

"I mean what I said Woo..." 

"About what?" I asked him softly almost like a whisper 

"That I wish that you were the person that I loved instead of her." 

I don't know what to say as he said those words. I wanted to tell him that I had been waiting for him for a long time to say those words but I could not manage myself to say it. 

"Woo, are you ok?" He asked me worriedly 

I looked at him and smiled "Yeah I'm fine. I just don't know what to say I don't know how to respond." 

He looked at me and smiled "Woo, you don't have to say anything." 

But I felt that I must say something. Tell him my feelings for him. Make him feel my love for him all these time. 

"Khun I love you." I told him staring into his eyes drowning myself in his presence. 

He looked at me and smiled the sweetest smile he ever gave to someone. "I love you too Woo." Then he leaned closer and hugged me. When he was about to kiss me, I pushed him away. He looked at me confusedly and I looked at him with worry in my eyes. 

"Khun, I love you but..."

"But what Woo? I love you, you love me? Isn't that enough?" Nickhun asked confusion filling in his eyes. 

I looked at him and smiled. "I can't love you fully...knowing that you had just been...in a relationship recently." 

"But why Woo? I don't understand" Nickhun said still confused 

"Khun, I don't want to be a rebound." I told him looking directly in his eyes. "I'll give you more time to think and to let those feelings to settle. Maybe you are just confused or you just want some love and attention from someone." 

"But.." He tried to reason more but I cut him off

"Khun, I waited a long time for you to say that you love me. I can still wait a little more for you to settle those feelings." I told him and smiled at him. I hugged him tight and whispered in his ears "I'll wait for you, I promise." the I broke the hug and stood from my seat. When I was to go to the kitchen to get something to drink he grabbed my hand and I looked at him immediately. 

"Will you really wait for me?" Nickhun asked looking directly into my eyes. 

I look at him and gave him a reassuring smile. "Like I said, I promise Khun." 

"Then wait for me just for a little bit, I'll make you fall in love with me more and I'll make sure you'll be with me forever" Nickhun said as he smiled and let go of my hand. 

Did I hear him just right? He'll make me fall in love with him? , why does my heart feels like it's about to burst. I went immediately to the kitchen and I took a glass of water and drank it immediately. I wasn't expecting him to say those words but somehow deep down inside I really like it when he said those words. Maybe being in a relationship with him is worth a shot. I know that it will take some time and I can still wait. I'll wait for him for him...just a little bit more.