Until I Met You

 

When Nickhun did not bother look at me. I sighed and felt that I should talk to him. So that is what I did. 

"Khun, why are you here?" I asked him calmly. 

I heard him sigh. "I remember the time that I confessed to her. It happened here right in this spot." He said 

I know Khun, I was there remember? I saw everything. I looked at him sadly. I can see that he is hurting. It makes me sad and mad at the same time. Aish, Khun she is just a girl! 

"Khun, don't think of her anymore." I told him 

He looked at me "I can't Woo. I love her. I still do" 

I was hurt with what he said. So he still loves her. Aish, who am I fooling of course he still loves her why would he be like this if he did not love her? 

"Khun it's going to be ok" I told him 

"No Woo." 

"I know how you feel..but maybe.." 

"You don't know how I feel!" Nickhun said raising his voice a little. "You'll never know how I feel because you've never been in love!" He shouted at me. 

I looked at him with a hurt expression but I guess he did not notice it because his too angry. 

"What you said was really hurtful Khun. I'll let it pass because I know you are hurting but you didn't have to go that far." I told him as I stood from where I was and walked away from him. 

How could he say those hurtful words to me. Of all people I expected him to know me better. 

As I was leaving I could hear him call my name but I did not dare look back because I was really hurt and was angry at what he said. I know he's mad and I know he's upset but he does not have to take all his anger on me. I was just trying to help him and comfort him but instead he got mad at me. Maybe I shouldn't act as a concerned friend. Aish, he's making me frustrated! 

I went to my Math class feeling really frustrated. As I was about to sit, Chansung came near me and greeted me. 

"Good morning Woo!" He said happily. 

"What?!" I snapped at him. I looked at him angrily and I saw that he was really scared. Then I took a deep breath and exhaled. Then I looked back at Chansung again. 

"I'm sorry Channie" I told him. 

"Why are you angry Woo? I didn't do anything" He said still afraid of me.

"Yah, it's not your fault. I was mad at...someone else." I told him "I'm really sorry for snapping at you." 

"Oh, it's ok Woo." He told me and smiled at me then he went back to his seat. 

After a couple of minutes the bell rang and Nickhun walked into class just before the teacher did. He looked at me as he was walking to his seat but I did not bother to look at him I'm really mad at him. 

During the whole class I could feel that someone was looking at me. I looked at my left and there he was, Nickhun, staring at me looking apologetic. 

"Don't look at me like that." I mentally told myself then I glared at him. 

I could see he was surprised when I glared at him. Ha! He deserves it. After everything that I did for him, he would just go and snap at me like that. Eventhough I tried to be there when he was upset he would just go and get mad at me like that. Pshh! He's making me really angry right now. 

~~~

The bell rang indicating that class was over. I sighed because I did not understand the lecture today because I was thinking of other things and because I was really mad at Nickhun. When I was about to leave the room, I could see that Nickhun was standing just beside me. Aish, I'm not in the mood to talk right now. 

"Woo, can we talk?" He asked me. 

I did not look at him but instead I pretended that I did not hear him. 

"Woo please." Nickhun pleaded. 

Aish, he's really pushing me to the edge. Then suddenly I saw Chansung who was about to leave the room. 

"Yah! Channie!" I called him. 

Chansung then looked at me and smiled. "Oh hey Woo!" He said in return 

"Wait for me let's go together" I told him and stood from my seat and left Nickhun there who was still looking at me. 

I know, it's a mean thing to do but hey he started it and besides I was hurt too. It's not like I didn't want to talk to him but I just want to be alone for a moment to forget about him not only was I angry at him for snapping at me but I was hurt too, knowing that he loves her so much. Maybe I should really move on. 

~~~

Chansung and I went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. As we were there sitting I could see Nickhun who was just across our table staring at us. Aish, doesn't he get it? I don't want to talk right now. 

"Yah, Woo..Nickhun has been staring at you for like forever." Chansung said 

"I know. Just let him be." I told Chansung 

"What happened? Did you two get into a fight?" Chansung asked as he sipped his drink. 

I sighed and just nodded. 

"Wow, that's new." Chansung said. 

I don't know if he was beaing sarcastic or what but I just shrugged it off. 

"Yah, Woo. I'll just go to the restroom." Chansung said as he stood and was about to leave

"Yah! Channie! You can't go now." I told him because I know if he goes Nickhun would take the opportunity to come to our table and talk to me. 

"Woo, I can't hold it any longer." Chansung said as he left me there alone. 

As Chansung left, I could see Nickhun stood from his seat and began walking towards me.

.