If

Until I Met You

The walk to Nickhun's house was kind of akward because it seems that it was only me and Chansung who was really enjoying our time together. Nickhun could not focus and it seems that he has something on his mind. He always creeses his forehead. I wonder what is his problem. 

We stopped in front of Nickhun's house and we waited for him to enter first. We followed him and we proceeded to their living room. Their house was huge! It was spacious and it could accomodate at least a hundred people. I roamed my eyes. Everytime that something amazes me I cannot help myself from further looking into it. Just like now. Their house was amazing. Though I've known Nickhun for a long time it is my first time visiting their house. It was cool. How come he did not invite me over before? 

Suddenly I felt someone tugging at my arm.

"Woo, are you ok?" Chansung asked me looking at me straight in the eyes.

I blinked a couple of times and smiled at him. "I'm fine."

"You can wait here I'll just get something in my room." Nickhun said as he went upstairs.

So it was Chansung, me and Nickhun's girlfriend who were left there. It was kind of awkward for me. I really don't like this girl but I got to bear with it because his Nickhun's girlfriend.  After a couple of minutes Nickhun came downstairs bringing some books and his laptop. I stared at him as he placed all of those things on a table in front of us. 

"So everything we need is in here. We just need to read and write a research paper." Nickhun said handing me a book. 

I looked at the book and examined it's content. The book has a lot of things to offer. It has a lot of tips and some do's and don'ts. 

"Chansung come here. Look at this." I told Chansung and I pointed on some topics in the book. 

"Whoa, amazing" Chansung said who seemed really surprised and amazed. 

I laughed at Chansung's expression then Chansung looked at me. 

"What?" He asked me 

"You're funny"  I told him still laughing. 

Then my laugh was interrupted when I heard someone coughing. I looked at who it was and it was Nickhun. He was looking at me and Chansung and he seems to be angry. What is wrong with him? Then his girlfriend looked at him. 

"Baby, is there any problem? She asked him 

Wait, did I just heard it right? He called him baby?! Oh no she didn't just call him baby. I want to puke at what she said. This is so wrong.

"Nothing babe." Nickhun replied. 

So, he called her babe. Babe?! Aish! This is pissing me off! 

I grunted and Chansung looked at me. 

"Woo are you ok? Is something bothering you?" Chansung asked me. 

Nickhun and his girlfriend looked at me. Then I assured them that I was really fine. So I continued reading the book and continued working on our homework.

~~~~

After an hour of reading and researching and also playing with Chansung. I felt really thirsty.

"Khun, where can I get a glass of water?" I asked Nickhun who was busy reading something.

He stopped what he was doing and he looked at me. He stood from his seat.

"Come, follow me." He said.

I just followed him until we reached the kitchen and he handed me a glass of water. I took the glass of water and thanked him.

"Khun, our topic is somehow difficult. Don't you think?" I asked him just to start a conversation.

"Yeah it's hard especially if you are not trying to focus." He told me.

"What?" I asked him getting a little annoyed at what he said. 

"Quit playing around with that boy and just do our research." He said in a cold tone. 

"What's wrong with playing around. Besides you are also not focused on our research." I told him getting really annoyed

"What did you just said?" He asked and I felt that he is getting annoyed too.

"I said you are also not focused. Maybe if you did not invite your girlfriend then..." 

"It does not matter to you who I invite and this is my house!" He interrupted me raising his voice a little. 

I looked at him and I felt really hurt at what he said. I don't want to cry in front of him but my eyes are getting watery. 

"You're right." I told him and began walking away from him.

Then he grabbed me by the hand. 

"Woo, that's not what I meant." 

"Khun, just please let me go." I told him. 

He then released me from his hold and I began walking away from him. I went to the living room where Chansung and Nickhun's girlfriend was. I told Chansung that I'll be going now and asked him to come with me. He looked at me and he was really surprised. But he just followed me. I was about to go out of Nickhun's house when I remembered something. 

"Just send me what you researched in my email. I'll be the one who'll finish it." I told him and walked out of his house. 

"Woo!" I heard Nickhun shouting my name but I don't want to turn around and I continued walking and Chansung just followed me to where I'm going. 

After a few minutes of walking. I stopped at a playground in our subdivision. I looked around  the playground and it seems that no one is around. So I went to a the swing and sat there. Chansung followed me and sat on the swing beside me. 

"Woo is anything bothering you?" Chansung asked me. 

I looked at Chansung and smiled at him. 

"Nothing, I just need some air." 

"Woo, is there something between Nickhun and you?" Chansung asked. I looked at him and instead of answering him I asked him a question 

"Chansung, why does loving someone who loves someone else hurts really bad?" I asked him.

"Maybe because we want to be the person whom they love." Chansung said. 

I looked at him and smiled. If I were just the person whom Nickhun loves then maybe the pain would just go away.