Drunk Nickhun

Until I Met You

 

After a couple of minutes the cab finally stopped in front of the club. Aish why would Khun go to such place? I walked into the club and as I entered I can see Nickhun slumped over at a table in the corner. I approached him and tried shaking him to bring him back to his senses. 

"Yah, Khun wake up." I told him gently shaking him. 

Then he turned his gaze towards me and he smiled. 

"Oh Woo, you are here!" He exclaimed happily. 

"Yes Khun, I'm here come on let's go home now." I told him 

"No." He said firmly "I want to drink more." 

"No Khun. You already had enough." I told him. 

"Woo, please..let's just stay for a couple of minutes." He begged like a child asking for a candy

"Why are you doing this Khun?" I asked him 

"I..I just lost someone I love and...now I think I lost my best friend." He said and he began to cry. 

I looked at him feeling really surprised. What did he just say?

"What made you think that way?" I asked him 

He stopped crying and he looked at me and he pouted. "You were mad at me earlier." 

I looked t him and pretended that I was talking with a kid. "Was I Khunnie?" I asked him cutely.

"Yah! Don't act you weren't mad. I know you were mad earlier. I could see it in your eyes." He said pointing at me. 

I chuckled at his cuteness. "Khunnie, I was not mad at you." I pretended that I wasn't mad at him. I must go with the flow at the moment because I don't want to upset him more. 

"Wooyoungie, you are such a bad liar." He said and he pouted

"Yah, I am not lying Khunnie. I was not mad at you" I told him suppressing my laughter

"Yah! Jang Wooyoung!" He shouted. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked cutely. 

I could not supress my laughter. He looks totally adorable. I looked at him and smiled 

"Khun, I'm not mad at you anymore." I told him 

He looked at me and he smiled widely. "Are you sure?" He asked again 

I just looked at him and nodded. He then smiled widely. 

"Don't ever leave me Wooyoungie." He said just before he fell asleep, 

I looked at him. What did he just say? Did I hear him right? Aish. I gently shake him to wake him but it was not effective.

"Yah, Khun don't you dare fall asleep on me. Aish really now?" 

Aish, since I have no choice I must carry him. So I piggy back ride him until we got out of the club. Khun you are really heavy. I swear I might break my back. Good thing though just when we stepped out of the club a cab was passing by.

~~~

After a few minutes of travel we finally reached our subdivision. Since the subdivision gate was already closed, I have no choice but to carry Nickhun again. So we got out of the cab and I tried to place Nickhun on my back. Then slowly I began walking carrying him.

Wait a minute. Where should I bring him? Should I bring him home to their house or to our house? If his parents saw him like this he would get into trouble. Aish! This is really complicated. 

So after a few minutes of debating with myself I finally decided to brin Nickhun to our place. As I got into our house I immediately went upstairs carrying him. Aish he's really heavy. 

When we reached my room I let him lay on my bed. He was there sleeping soundly. Why do I do everything for you Khun? Then suddenly when I was about to get some water downstairs Nickhun said something. 

"Wooyoungie, are you still there?" He asked 

I came closer to him "Yes Khun."

"Are you going to leave me?" He asked me while his eyes were still closed. 

I looked at him and I sighed "No Khun, I won't leave you" I told him

"Good. Don't leave me Woo." He said 

"Yes Khun." 

"I wish you were the one that I just loved and not her." Nickhun said out of the blue before he fell asleep

I looked at him really surprised. I smiled sadly and looked at his sleeping figure. 

"Khun. I'm just waiting for you to ask me." Then I stepped away from the bed and I laid on the couch and I drifted into dream land.