I'm Fine

Until I Met You

 

Today is another day. As I opened my eyes and looked at the clock beside my table, I realized that I was almost late for my first class. But I don't feel like going to school today. I don't want to see Khun today. I still feel kind of disappointed for last night. I couldn't believe that he of all people would forget that yesterday was my birthday. Aisshhh I just want to lay here on my bed and not move. But if I stay here all day I would just get bored. Hmmm maybe I should just skip my first class and every class that I have with Nickhun. Yeah that could work.

After a few hours, 

I arrived at school and I entered the room and I immediately sat on my chair and waited for the teacher to arrive. Time flew fast and the bell rang indicating that the class has already finished. I never knew that time could be that fast. I wonder what Nickhun is doing right now? Aish, I could not stop thinking of him even though I am mad at him. Maybe I should just forgive him and let this incident pass. 

As I was walking along the corridors I saw Nickhun standing right at the end and he is waving at me greeting me with a smile. Asih, that stupid smile of his. Why do I always feel defeated when he smiles? 

I looked at him and smiled weakly. Then the look on his face changed from happiness to worry. 

"Woo, are you ok?" He asked me 

"I am fine Khun." I told him and gave him a faint smile

"Oh by the way, why didn't you come to your first class?" He asked

"I woke up late." I told him 

"Oh" was all he could say. 

After that we both went to the cafeteria to eat. 

"Woo" Nickhun said while I was eating my lunch 

"What?" I looked at him 

"I am sorry for yesterday. I was not able to spend the night with you." He told me 

"......" I didn't reply 

"Woo are you mad?" 

"No." I lied to him. “It’s nothing Khun, I understand you are just busy." I told him and smiled at him. 

"Is it really fine with you? If you want we can go out tonight?" 

"I am fine Khun let us just put it in the past ok?" I told him and gave him a reassuring smile to stop him from further questioning me. 

"If you say so." He said then he continued eating his lunch 

I looked at him and gave him a smile and I continued eating my lunch. 

I wanted to tell him I am not fine, but I know that he has a reason why he could not make it last night but still a part of me aches for the fact that he does not know that yesterday should have been a special day for me. It was the day that I wanted to feel special and needed especially by him but unfortunately something’s are still better than me. 

As I was thinking I could not help but let a tear escape from my eyes. Nickhun saw that and he immediately sat beside me. 

"Woo, are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asked with worry in his voice. 

I looked at him and wiped my tears "I am ok Khun" 

"No you are not ok." He insisted 

"Khun I am really fine." I told him 

"No you are not fine. If you are fine you should not be crying." He told me with worry in his voice. 

"I am fine Khun." I told him but my voice was shaking making it hard to believe that I am fine

"Woo," 

"I said I am fine." I told him feeling a bit irritated 

I stood from my sit and walked away from him. I immediately went to the rooftop. Little did I know, that he followed me there.