Tears and memories.

A different love story...

 

As soon as Yuna stepped outside of the café, she noticed the rain starting to stop. The thunder was gone, making her feel safer and calmer.

She decided that it would be a waste of money to take the cab so she decided to walk home. She didn’t have anywhere else to go anyway. Besides, it was only a 40-minute walk.

Her clothes and hair started to dry up as she walked down the street. It didn’t matter if people saw her wet. She didn’t really care.

It was getting darker and as she walked, she observed the lights.

She felt herself smile a bit but quickly wiped it off upon realizing. Her hands were freezing so she rubbed it against each other. She took out her mask and wore it over her nose and lips. The rain was making her cold.

She placed her hands in her pockets to warm it up a bit as she walked towards the convenience store to buy a drink.

She bowed at the cashier as she walked in and quickly chose her drink – a can of coke.

Although it was cold, she couldn’t help but buy her favourite drink.

She paid the cashier and went out.

She looked at her surroundings before walking again towards her destination.

---

A guy who had been walking in the same area noticed a familiar-looking person. He raised an eyebrow. It’s her. again. Some luck I have.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he continued walking. They were heading the same way and he had no idea why. He thought that maybe they lived in the same area. Not that it was a good thing though.

A few minutes passed and they were walking in between dirty buildings. Myungsoo noticed that he had walked past his house and ended up following Yuna.

He didn’t turn back though.

Honestly, he was curious about the girl. He didn’t like her but he felt like he should know her before he judged her.

He stopped walking when she did. He heard a crash in the house and saw Yuna sigh. He furrowed his eyebrows.

He looked around. Maybe I should hide.

He quietly went behind a wall, but made sure he could still get a close view of her house.

More crashes were heard and he saw Yuna reluctantly open the door.

His eyes widened when he saw a woman slapped her. hard. So hard that she fell on the floor and he even saw some blood on her cheek.

“You’re always causing trouble for me!” the woman yelled and stomped away.

He saw Yuna stand and threw her bag aside before walking out and slamming the door.

She sat on the doorsteps and cried silently.

Myungsoo gulped. He never thought that Yuna was someone like this. Her tough appearance covered her true, vulnerable self.

Yuna clenched her fist as she started crying harder. She buried her head in her knees and cried. She took her phone and without looking, dialed a number. She held it to her ear and sobbed at it.

Her cries were the only sound that could be heard in the old, abandoned row of houses. Myungsoo had the urge to stand up and help her but he knew he couldn’t. He didn’t want to shatter his pride by showing that he had been following her.

She didn’t say anything in the phone; she just sobbed.

She continued crying for the next 10-20 minutes.

Then, Myungsoo heard the roar of a motorcycle coming his way. He quickly hid himself properly so as not to get caught and controlled his breaths. But, he made sure that he could still see Yuna.

The motorcycle stopped in front of her and the guy on it stood up, taking out his helmet.

He recognized the motorcycle from the club and the same helmet. He also recognized the tall guy who he realized was the one who had picked Yuna up and sat beside Yuna in class. It’s her boyfriend.

Then, he heard her voice. For the first time.

“T- t-… Take me a-.. away…” Yuna whispered, loud enough for both Kris and Myungsoo to hear.

Kris was silent. Yuna’s cries were once again the only sound echoing in the quiet neighbourhood. It was soft but the echos made it loud.

He saw Kris gently pulled her head to his chest and placed his left arm on her waist. Yuna’s arms automatically went around Kris’s waist and they stood there, hugging.

Myungsoo saw Yuna’s tear-stricken face. Her eyes were opened, allowing him to see the pain and hurt in it.

It was so unlike the Yuna he thought he knew.

Myungsoo felt his heart clenched as her eyes reminded him of his a few years ago, when he was really sad. But, he quickly shook the thought off his head. It isn’t worth thinking about.

Getting more upset by staring at Yuna’s face, Myungsoo slowly crept away and disappeared in the dark night. He decided to go home.

---

So... yeah. there's a person I really care about and she probably knows that this chapter was dedicated to her.
To person, you probably already know this but... I love you♥