New students.

A different love story...

 

Jang Yuna slammed her locker shut.

“Are you really that pissed about yesterday?” Kris smirked and asked as he took out his books from his locker that was beside hers.

Yuna leaned her side against her locker and stared at Kris.

She nodded a bit, “I hate that woman.”

“I know you do,” Kris ruffled her hair as he fixed a picture of the both of them in his locker.

Yuna observed him, “I still hate how you’re so tall.”

Kris smirked and quietly mumbled, “Shorty.”

It was loud enough for Yuna to hear though. She kicked his leg and turned to rest her back against her locker instead. Kris was glad that she was talking more today; so unusual of her.

She heard squeals and turned her head to her right, only to see a group of girls gathered in front of the entrance.

“What the hell…”

“New students, I bet,” Kris whispered in her ear, his face right beside hers.

Yuna slapped his face away, “Don’t come near me like that.”

She sounded serious but there was some joking tone in it.

Kris just laughed quietly as he closed his locker.

“Come on,” he slipped his arms around Yuna’s waist and led her to class.

They sat at their seats and took out their books. While Kris fiddled with his phone, Yuna looked out the window, observing the rain.

Soon, the class was already filled with students chattering around with their cliques.

The same teacher from yesterday walked into the class, “Good morning, class.”

All the students rushed to their seats and greeted him lazily.

They were always rude and ignored him most of the time but had a little bit respect in them.

“Today, we have new students. Please welcome them and make friends, class,” he said with a little confidence from other days.

Kris and Yuna shared an amused look before Yuna turned back to outside the window and Kris to the teacher.

“You can come in,” the teacher called out.

3 boys walked in the class – two was smiling brightly to the girls who welcomed them with squeals while one just followed with a blank face.

“Please introduce yourself,” the teacher said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Nam Woohyun ibnida,” the smiley one said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungjong ibnida,” the pretty one said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, L ibnida,” the quiet one said.

Hearing the familiar voice, Yuna looked up. Her eyes turned into slits as soon as she did. It’s that rude bastard…

She rolled her eyes, not really bothering.

The three walked towards the three seats they were pointed at.

Sungjong and Woohyun got to sit together while Myungsoo… he got the seat in front of Yuna.

As he walked towards his seat, he saw Yuna and his eyes widened a little. It’s that angry bartender…

The two shared intense eye contact, as if waiting for one to look away before declaring the winner of the staring competition, before the sound of loud thunder was heard. Yuna hissed and shut her eyes, looking down. Kris’s hand immediately went to hers as he squeezed it. He knew Yuna’s fright for thunder.

Myungsoo felt satisfied and sat at his seat, his hands in his pocket.

Kris, who saw the little staring competition, was curious about how they knew each other.

As the teacher started rambling about character analysis, Kris wrote a note to Yuna.

“I saw your little staring competition. Do you know him?”

Yuna who was staring into space snapped out of her daydream and took the paper. She raised her eyebrow. She placed the paper on the table and took her pen.

“Just an annoying guy I had to deal with at the club yesterday.”

She wrote and passed back the note. Kris figured that this L guy probably had something to do with Yuna’s crappy mood yesterday.

He put the note away and listened to the teacher talk.