Forget it.

A different love story...

 

Yuna, Taerin and Kris finally arrived. They helped sneak Taerin into the club and made her wait at the bar as they got into their uniforms in the back room.

They went out to meet the menacing glare of their manager. Yuna bowed and apologised to her only to get scowled at. Yuna rolled her eyes and stared as the manager blushed when Kris bowed at her.

Yuna frowned and mocked the manager from behind as she left their sight. Stupid pedonoona.

She cursed and scowled. Kris patted her back and Yuna sighed, walking to Taerin.

“YOU. Stay here and don’t go anywhere. I don’t want you leaving my sight. If ANYONE tries bugging with you, call me. I’ll come rescue you. People here can’t resist cuties, you know,” Yuna warned.

Taerin smiled and nodded, “Arassoooo!”

“Remember what I said,” Yuna gave Taerin a look and walked away.

Taerin giggled at Yuna’s funny face.

---

Myungsoo watched the manager run around, pouring drinks as she cursed once in a while. Myungsoo smirked as he drank his drink. Wonder where that girl and her tall friend is.

Suddenly, a girl rushed out of the workers’ back room and bowed profusely at the manager. She huffed at her and stomped in, smiling and blushing a bit at Kris who stared at her weirdly.

Myungsoo sipped his coke and watched Yuna talk to a cute girl, who he recognized was the one who got beat up that day. The girl nodded an assuring nod at Yuna who gave a suspicious look at the girl and walked away to do her work.

The girl giggled and drank the drink that Yuna served for her.

---

While Taerin watched Yuna work, she noticed Myungsoo watching her from afar. Eh, it’s that guy from school that everybody loves. Maybe I should talk to him.

“Hey!” Taerin smiled and waved at Myungsoo.

He gasped a bit and look at her, “Hm?”

“What are you doing here? You’re still underaged!” Taerin pointed at him.

“What? You’re underaged, too! Besides, my hyung owns this club!” Myungsoo told her.

“WAH! Really? That’s so cool! Ahhh. But, you won’t tell him I, an underaged person, entered, right?” Taerin hopefully looked at him.

“I guess not. Hyung wouldn’t mind if it was you anyway,” he said.

“Eh? Why?” she blinked.

“Because you’re in our school. He doesn’t disturb anyone if you’re not a troublemaker. So stay away from trouble and don’t get hurt while you’re here or you might get banned from entering,” Myungsoo said.

“Ahh. Okay. It’s nice talking to you, L-ssi!” Taerin smiled.

Just then, a hand slammed on the table.

Yuna glared at Taerin as she harshly whispered, “I told you to stay there! What are you doing here?!”

“I’m.. I’m sorry. I just recognized L-ssi so I went to talk to him,” Taerin looked down.

Yuna immediately softened at Taerin’s face. Kris came and nodded at Taerin to go back to her seat and she did. Kris shared eye contact with Myungsoo as if saying to not find any fault with Yuna before walking away to Taerin to cheer her up.

Yuna awkwardly stared at Myungsoo before deciding to walk away. She still felt awkward from their meeting that day.

“Wait—” Myungsoo said, grabbing Yuna’s hand.

Yuna quickly pulled her hand away, “.. What?”

“Uhh, about that day..”

“I thought you said to forget about it?” Yuna asked, getting impatient.

“Uh, yeah, I—” “You said to forget it so I did. Let’s not bring it up anymore. I don’t like it, okay?” Yuna snapped at him and walked away.

Myungsoo blinked. He felt his heart hurt a bit.

And I thought she was really going to be a good help for me to not feel sad anymore. What was I thinking..? Myungsoo smirked and ordered beer, ready to have a long night with no stress ahead.

-----
Lame update. Meh. But, don’t worry. I finished the ending. Lmao. I tried making it as good as possible. I just gotta make the plot of the story good to make the effective hehe.