New feelings.

A different love story...

 

Guys, I'll be adding tracks to listen to while you read from now on 8D ehehehe. Warning tho, the tracks I put might be totally off the point of the chapter. Hahaha, it's just that they're the songs I listen to while making the chapters. And, because it's in Korean, I do not understand what they're singing. It's just the mood of the song that affects a person while reading the chapter. Aaaanyways. for chapter 15, you'll be listening to...

Teen Top - To You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NlqmxQlHw&feature=plcp

---

That night, Yuna had cleaned up Myungsoo’s wounds and slept beside him, on the same bed. It wasn’t a big deal; she knew Myungsoo was too injured to do anything anyway. And he wasn’t that type of guy, too. There wasn’t much to worry about.

That is, until Yuna woke up in the morning to find out that she was sleeping alone on her bed. She could tell he had left because her room was too quiet. No. Actually, her whole house was quiet.

She looked at her alarm clock and realized that it was already 11PM. Half the time at school was over.

She sighed. I’ll just deal with the teacher tomorrow.

She quickly got up and went to shower.

20 minutes later, she walked back out with wet hair and a new set of clothes worn. She wiped her hair while thinking of what she should do today. She decided that she would go to the café and help Mrs. Lee out.

While drying her hair, she heard noises coming from her balcony. She stuck her head out of the door to meet the eyes of Myungsoo trying to climb up, with much difficulty.

She helped him up and he dusted his uniform.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at school?” Yuna asked, staring curiously at him.

“I ditched. Just thought I should go see you,” Myungsoo gave a short and sweet explanation as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“Oh.. Um,” Yuna bit her lip, sensing the awkward atmosphere.

“You, uh, wanna come in?” she asked, unsure if it was a good question.

“Okay, sure,” Myungsoo nodded slowly.

Yuna made way for him and he walked in, followed by Yuna behind him.

He casually sat on her bed like it was his room and watched Yuna clear the mess all over her room. It was dark last night so Myungsoo hadn’t notice all the mess, but looking at her room in this light made him realize that Yuna wasn’t really an organized person.

It was kind of surprising that Myungsoo could learn so much about her just by watching her and he does feel like a stalker sometimes.

“Um,” they both started.

Awkwardly rubbing the back of their necks, they gestured each other to start first, at the same time, again. They let out an awkward laugh.

Myungsoo realized that Yuna was waiting for him to talk first so he did.

“Er, about yesterday.. Thanks. I’d probably be passed out for a long time out there if it weren’t for you,” Myungsoo thanked her.

“Okay. No problem, really. I’d do that even if it wasn’t you,” Yuna said, knowing that it was almost a lie because she hardly offered help to people.

She just felt like she should be nice, not really knowing why she felt that way. Myungsoo, on the other hand, was a bit disappointed at her reply.

“Yeah…” he looked down before saying again, “I was actually in deep thought when I was heading here so I’m not sure why I’m here but… do you think we could go out and hang out or something?”

Yuna paused for a good minute before smiling, “Sure. Come on.”

She was contemplating whether or not she needs to go. Her heart told her yes but her mind kept reminding that she wasn’t that kind of person who melts easily. But, then, she realized, why does that have to affect her? She figured that she should do what her heart wants.

She grabbed her jacket and pulled Myungsoo out of her room and her house. They started walking, to no particular destination, just walking.

Yuna usually wasn’t the type to make any skin contact but she felt weird that day. It just felt right to be having all those awkward or weird reactions and doing things she never thought she’d do.

Myungsoo seemed to notice the discomfort she felt whenever she realized she had done something weird. She was being too awkward and it amused Myungsoo that he just had to smile.

“What’s up with you? Something funny?” Yuna got back her normal voice and asked him with a raised eyebrow.

“Nope. Nothing,” he shook his head, the smile still on his face.

Yuna couldn’t get her eyes off his face. Her heart started palpitating as she felt her cheeks heating up. His smile – it was charming.

Without thinking, she said, “You have a nice smile…”

She then realized what she had said as her eyes widened. What the hell did I just say?

She gulped. Myungsoo’s smile widened. It just couldn’t be helped. The way she reacted when she did something awkward was just so amusing. Why? Because she was a cold and harsh person, from the exterior looks at least. And seeing her losing this image while she was with him just made him sort of happy. The fact that she melts down a bit with his presence.. It’s like something to be proud of for Myungsoo.

Yuna, tired of the awkwardness she was feeling, bit her lip and fixed her empty gaze on the road while she walked. She blinked. Her mind wasn’t really thinking of much. She was too tired to think.

This was common for her. She’d sometimes just empty her mind and relax.

This time, though, it wasn’t just to relax. It was to help her forget about the awkwardness in the air and just enjoy the breeze. The Sun wasn’t too high up and the day wasn’t too hot. It looked more like it was going to rain with all the strong wind.

“You have that look on your face again,” Myungsoo pointed out.

Yuna blinked and looked at him, “What..?”

“That blank look. I always notice your face. There are three main expressions I always see. It’s either one, your blank look, like you’re not thinking of anything at all; two, your thinking face, like the feeling thing I was talking about last night…” Myungsoo paused before saying the third one.

Yuna’s eyes widened; suddenly remembering the words Myungsoo had said to her last night.

“And three… your smiling face,” Myungsoo said, smiling to himself.

Yuna smiled, hearing that. He was just so observant.

“There we go,” he chuckled, “I always see that face when you’re with your boyfriend.”

The last word wiped off the smile on her face.

“Boy what?” she looked at him with an incredulous look.

“You know.. that tall guy?” Myungsoo asked.

“Tall guy wha- Oh. You mean Kris?” Yuna asked.

Myungsoo nodded.

“Are you kidding me? Kris is not my boyfriend. He’s just a.. childhood friend,” Yuna said, quite unsure of who Kris really was to her.

“Ahh, I see. But, you guys are so..” Myungsoo trailed off before Yuna interrupted, “Touchy?”

Myungsoo just nodded.

“It’s Kris’s habit. He likes doing that. Even he’s not sure why. But, I got used to it so I don’t mind his skinship much,” Yuna explained.

“Oh. That explains,” Myungsoo said.

“Hm?” Yuna raised an eyebrow.

“You don’t seem like a person who likes skinship much,” Myungsoo told her.

“I don’t. I guess it’s only okay for Kris,” she kicked a small stone on the road as she told him that.

A certain feeling of want grew in Myungsoo – the want to have a special meaning in Yuna’s life like Kris does.

Why am I feeling like this?

---

hoooo. hooooo. hoooooo. hey to you to you to you nao. hoooo. hooooo. hoooooo.
No one falls in love by choice; it is by chance.
oh, and guys, tell me if you prefer the link or the video itself to be pasted at every start of the chapter. for your convenience.
okbye.