Chapter 4: Antis and a Promise of Together (Part 2)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Will Kevin confess?~~~

~~~Continuation~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's P.O.V

"But even if I'll confess, I don't think she likes me." I told them.

"She likes you! You jerk! We already observe it!" Eli hyung added.

I was surprised by him saying that to me.

"Hmm... Maybe you guys are right. I'll confess to her tonight. Fighting!" I added while raising my hands.

No one's P.O.V

So it is decided that Kevin will confess to Nella tonight and all of them are happy to hear it. As Dongho arrive from school, they immediately wash up and go to their schedule. They also told Dongho that Kevin will confess to his noona.

Nella's P.O.V

It's such a windy day. My unnies and I are in the park. My scarf, that is covering half of my face was stolen by the wind. I chased for it and I luckily got it. I pick it up then when I look up to stand, I saw girls around me. They're really looking bad at me.

"Hey ! Long time no see!" One girl said while grabbing my hair.

"What's with you?! Leave me alone!" I exclaimed while trying to lose his hands on my hair.

"No! you ! How could you hold hands with Kevin oppa?!" Another girl said.

I was really in shock that I can't say a word. The girl who grabbed my hair pull it up that it really hurts. I started to cry.

"Look! She's a cry baby! Aww..." One girl said then punched my stomach. I then throw up blood.

The next thing I knew was I'm being slapped, punched and kicked by them. Then I started to see things in black.

No one's P.O.V

SNSD and SiStar were looking for Nella and they saw her trapped by a bunch of girls. They ran to her and Hyorin grab Nella who is now lying on the ground.

"Yah! What are you doing to our dongsaeng?!" Jessica spoke up angrily.

"That little is flirting with U-Kiss!" One girl answered, cross-arms.

"Girls! She's Eli cousin! Stop hating her!" Tiffany scolded.

"We don't care!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter