Chapter 12: The Mysterious Girl (Part 2)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Here's the continuation~~~

~~~Sorry for waiting for a long time~~~

 

No One’s P.O.V

After Seunghyun left, Nella cleared his table and saw the note. She read it and then she quickly put the untidy dish in the sink.

“Dongsaeng, we will close the shop now.” Hwaeyong informed her.

“Dae unnie.” Nella hurriedly go to the door and toss the sign from open to close.

 

“See yah tomorrow dongsaeng!” Her oppas and unnies exclaimed.

“Bye!” Nella waved at them. She turned back to Aeun as she approaches the door.

“Aren’t you going home oppa?” She asked him.

“Not yet. Jin, Youhei and I are going to have some boy’s night out.” Aeun answered as she put his arms around Jin and Youhei’s shoulder. The two of them raises their eye brows up and down.

“Err… okay. So, have some fun there!” Nella smiled at them awkwardly and suspiciously.

“Are you sure you can go home by yourself?” Gale asked her concernedly.

“Dae unnie. I’m not a child anymore.” Nella chuckled.

“Ha-ha! She’s right.” Hwaeyong laughed.

“Okay unnies and oppas. Bye!” Nella waved to them one more time.

“Be careful dongsaeng!” Aeun warned her.

Nella turned back to them and smiled.

 

 

She left the shop and started walking. When she passed by through the park, she stopped and sat on the swing.

“If only Kevin oppa is here…” She told herself and heaves a sigh. Then she heard her phone beep. She checked it and shows a message from Kevin. He says: “Annyeong Nella-ssi. I just got home. I’ll stay up to wait for you. Take care~saranghae.” Upon reading, she laughs quietly.

“How silly he is. Keke~ but so sweet. I think I need to get moving now.

She stood up and heard a voice.

“Where are you going miss?” She heard a voice from a boy. She turned back and saw 3 guys behind her.

“I’m going home.” She answered foolishly.

The 3 guys smirked at her before she got what they mean. Nella tried to run but then a guy caught her.

Nella’s P.O.V

I really got scared.

“What do you want?!” I asked them bravely.

“We only want to have some fun with you.” A guy spoke up.

“Release me!” I begged them as I started to cry. The guys just smirked. Just by looking at their faces, I could tell that they will do something bad to me. The two guys laid me down and hold my arms.

“Help! Help!” I scream at the top of my lungs, hoping that someone will hear me.

“Sshh… You’ll enjoy this.” The last guy lay on top of me.

Omo~ I started to shout my oppa’s name and began spbbing, “Kevin oppa! *cries* Help!”

The guy on top of me started to kiss my neck up to my cheeks. When he is about to kiss my lips, I quickly close my mouth. I head- him and it made him stop. But I think I just made him angry. He slapped my face hard that I started to weep loudly. I cried and cried and ask for any help available until he guy started to my blouse. I just continue shedding tears and shrieking my oppas name, hoping that they will come and save me.

 

What am I supposed to do? All I can do is do like this and ask for aid.

No one’s P.O.V

2pm is quietly walking through the park. Then Nickhun noticed something, “Wait. Is that Nella dongsaeng?”

They stopped to check it. Taecyon look closely, “Omo! It’s her!”

They all go near them. Chansung kicked the guy who’s on top of Nella.

“Yah! You ert guys!” Junsu scolded.

Wooyoung grabbed the collar of one of the guys, “Stay away from her!” he shouted.

Junsu, Nickhun, Taecyon, Wooyoung and Chansung are busy interrogating and figthting with the three guys.

“Who is responsible for this?!” Nickhun shake one of the 3 guys.

“You don’t care!” The guy spit something on Nickhun’s face. It made him angrier so he punched him hardly.

Meanwhile,  Junho tried to reach Nella who is crying but from the moment he touched her, she run away.

 

When the 3 guys went down, 2pm take them to the police station and report what happened. Nickhun turn to Junho, “Where’s Nella dongsaeng?”

Junho just shook his head, “From the moment I approached her, she ran away.” He explained.

“I think she went home but we need to make sure that she got there safely.” Taecyon suggested. They all nodded and hurriedly went to look for her.

 

For the time being, Nella run and run until she reached home. She quickly opens the door and dash to her room. U-kiss followed her. Everyone was shocked when they saw her crying and her head bleeding. With extreme worry, Kevin didn’t bother to knock on the door and just open it.

He hurriedly sat down near her and embraced her.

 

“What happened? Tell me.” Kevin shook her.

“Ah!” Nella screamed and threw him away. She cried and cried because he thought that the one who embraced him is the .

Kiseop is getting the first aid kit while Eli gets water.

“Yobo, it’s me, Kevin.” He shook her again. Nella opened her eyes and from the moment she saw him, she embraced Kevin.

“It’s okay now. Stop crying.” Kevin comforted her. Eli arrives with a glass of water, he handed it to Nella. She drank it and it made her calm a little. Kibum noticed that the upper part of Nella’s blouse is ed. He looks for a shirt and gave it to her. Then Kiseop arrived with the first aid kit.

Xander and Soohyun help each other to put the bandage on Nella’s head. After that, she reach for Kevin.

“Oppa, *sniff* Please don’t leave me. They might com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter