What's with the note?

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s P.O.V

“…her attitude changes depending on her body temperature. If it’s high, you should run away and hide.” He explained while looking worried to his cousin who is already eating a banana.

 

“Eh?! There’s a person like that?!” Xander felt shocked, opening those big wide eyes.

 

He eavesdrops again.

 

“Dae. Her case is very rare.” Eli cleared his throat.

 

“OMONA~ I’m included to the schedule today, I will not be able to take care of her.” Kevin frowned. Revealing his puck lips.

 

Everyone heard what Eli said except Nella who’s not paying any attention to what are they talking about.

 

“We can do it~! FIGHTING!” Kiseop looks with hope in his eyes and raised his clenched fist up to the air.

 

“Ugh~ it’s hard for me to entrust her to you.” Kevin shook his head in dismay.

 

“Either do I.” Eli nods and gives Kevin thumbs up.

 

“errr~ you’re both mean!” Xander exclaimed and scratched his head.

 

“Wae? What’s happening to you, guys?” Nella asked curiously.

 

“Nothing. Are you feeling dizzy? Or drowsy? Do you want to take medicine now?” Kevin asked continuously. He’s being so in panic when he found out that Nella is sick.

 

“Which one should I answer?” Nella smiled and tried to .

 

“Do you want Kiseop-hyung to buy a medicine for you?” Kevin asked still feeling worried.

 

Everyone is staring at him with a question mark. He is acting all weird.

 

“Aniyo. I can just drop by at the drug store on my way to work.” She stood up and brought the plates on the sink.

 

“What the--? You don’t have to work today, you’re sick!” Eli mocked on the table, feeling mad.

 

“Eli-hyung is right, eomma. You shouldn’t work today.” Dongho approached her and gave her a childish hug.

 

U-kiss rolled their eyes and poker-faced.

 

“Don’t worry. If I feel bad or weak, I’ll take an undertime and go home already, arasso?” Nella ruffled his hair and hugged him back.

 

“errr~ I think there’s no more I can do about you. You’re so naughty!” Eli shook his head and pinched Nella’s cheek.

 

“Thanks but that hurts. I’ll go and change my clothes.” Nella rubbed her cheek and waved goodbye to them.

 

“She’s so hard-headed.” Eli whispered to himself and shook his head with his hand.

 

“Because you are his cousin.” Kibum laughed and rolled his eyes.

 

“Hyung, what time are we going to leave?” Kevin asked Soohyun.

 

He looked at his wrist watched.

 

“7:30. We have two more hours. Wae?”

 

“Okay then. I’ll just take a bath quickly to buy medicine for her.” Kevin stood up and hurriedly run to his room.

 

“Hyung is hard-headed too.” Dongho raised his eyebrows many times.

 

“So who’s in-charge of the plates?” Kiseop asked while finishing off his food.

 

“According to the chore’s calendar, it’s Xander hyung.” Kibum pointed out to him and burst out laughing.

 

Xander slowly pick-up each of the plate and put it on the sink before washing. He put on his cute colored, well-designed, personalized apron and gloves.

 

“Err…” he muttered while turning on the faucet.

 

“Start picking up the broken pieces, hyung. We might got wound if we accidentally step on it.” Dongho commanded Kiseop like a boss.

 

He quickly responded and swept it cleanly without uttering any words. He’s frickin’ a clean maniac.

 

Eli and Soohyun go back to their room to wait for their bathe. Kibum and Dongho stayed at the living room to watch television.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter