Chapter 1: Arrival (Part 1)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nella's P.O.V

After my parents decided to migrate to America because of some business issue, they let me fly to Korea because my cousin Eli will be in-charge of me.

Eli's P.O.V

My cousin will arrive in just a few minutes. My fellow members are so excited to meet her. Well, they just wanna find out if she looks like me. Kevin is pulling my arms, "Hyung hyung! When will your cousin arrive? I'm so excited! I can't wait!" I become annoyed by his push and pull thing on my arms so I stated "Just wait okay?!" He then let go of my arms and go to where Xander hyung is.

No one's P.O.V

After waiting sometime, Nella's plane arrives. She's looking for her cousin. She find it difficult because she doesn't know her cousin's current appearance. The last time she saw him is when she was 7 years old.

Nella keep on searching until she noticed she is infront of a big man. She look up and saw him holding a placard with her name written on it.

Eli's P.O.V

Waiting and waiting. Then I saw a girl right in front of me. She stared at me blankly and spoke up, "Excuse me, are you Eli oppa?" Then my eyes grow wide "Dae! Are you my cousin, Nella?" I asked her pretty nervously. "Dae! Eli oppa! I missed you!" She exclaimed. We both jump up and down with joy.

My other fellow members noticed us and come to our direction.

Nella's P.O.V

I finally met my cousin. I felt overjoyed since it has been a long time since I saw him. He started to look at me up and down 3 times. "Oh cousin! You really is a very pretty young lady now. No wonder, you inherit it from me." He chuckled. I punched him lightly and we both laugh.

Then I saw 6 boys coming right to us.

Xander's P.O.V

When I saw Eli's cousin, I was like 'whoa!' She's so cute and pretty. She's just a simple girl.

I approach them then Eli told us to introduce ourselves. But then Eli's cousin protest and told us that she would introduce first.

"Annyeong haseyo, Nella Kim imnida. I'm 18 years old in Korea and 17 years old internationally. I can speak Japanese, English and Korean." She stated then she take a bow. At last! I can now have someone to talk to in English-Eli and Kevin has no sense in talking... "So should I introduce now?" I asked them. They all nod so I started. "I'm Alexander. 23 years old (I lowered my voice) You can call me Xander oppa or just oppa. Nice to meet you!" I speak in English. "Nice to meet you too oppa." She answered in English too. Very fluent.

Soohyun's P.O.V

It's my turn to introduce myself to Eli's pretty cousin. I cleared my throat "Annyeong, Soohyun imnida. 22 years old. Call me oppa" I smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you oppa." She shaked my hands.

Even though it's my first time to meet her, I feel like she's my little sister. Good to have her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter