Chapter 11: Jealousy (Part 1)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Here's the next chapie~~~

~~~Sorry for not updating much~~~

 

No one’s P.O.V

Four weeks have passed already. All of them got busy on their work. Everyone is doing well by having time with each other despite of their busy schedules. The couple stays sweet with each other even though they only see each other only in the morning.

 

Nella and Kevin first woke up and decided to cook together.

“I miss you yobo.” Kevin wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I miss you too oppa. Are you having your practice today?” Nella asked.

“Dae. And tonight is the big night.” Kevin smiled and gives a ticket to her.

“You’ll perform? Wow! Thank goodness! I’ll be able to watch since I have no work today. Are they coming too?”

“I don’t think so. They have interview today.”

“Okay oppa. I’ll support you.” Nella put the cooked dish on the table. Then they both woke the members up.

 

All of them started eating, until the phone rang. Soohyun stand up to reach for the phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo? Seunghyun imnida. Is Nella there?”

“Dae. Wait. I’ll call her.”

 

Soohyun called Nella.

“Who’s that oppa?”

“Seunghyun dongsaeng.”

Nella received the phone and they talk for awhile.

Meanwhile…

“I wonder what he need from her.” Kevin glared at the phone.

“It’s nothing. They’re just like siblings” Eli calmed him. Just then, Nella returned.

“Why did he call?” Kevin jealously asked.

“He said he wants me to accompany him later to buy a gift for his mother.”

“So how are you going to come to my musical if you’re going with him?” Kevin kept on asking.

“Kevin, they will just buy a gift. It’s not a date.” Eli exclaimed.

“Yeah. Stop being that jealous.” Kibum chuckled.

“Mianhae. I’m just worried.” Kevin explained.

“It’s okay oppa. You don’t have to worry. I’m fine.” Nella patted his back.

“He’s worrying it will be a date.” Soohyun giggled.

“Oppas, stop it. Let’s just eat.” Nella looked at her oppas with, seeing their unfilled plates. Then they all chuckled. Nella volunteered to wash the dishes because U-Kiss have a schedule in early morning.

 

After Nella finished washing the dishes, she immediately wash up and then she start putting on her clothes.

Nella’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter