Chapter 4: Antis and a Promise of Together

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~This is Chapter 4~~~

~~~Thank you for making this far~~~

~~~Gomawo~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's P.O.V

When Nella got up and notice that everyone is still sleeping, she decided to cook for them again. After she's done, she wake them all up.

"Hmm... I think I know how to wake them up now specially Soohyun and Kibum oppa." Nella thought while heading to the 3 boys' room.

Nella flip the door and shout, "Oppas! Wake up! Dongho is studying!"

Just by a blink of an eye, all of them got up and hurriedly go to Dongho and Kevin's room. Nella followed them.

"Err. He's not studying. He's sleeping" Xander rub his eyes.

"Keke~~ I just found a good way to wake you up guys." Nella chuckled.

"If he really is studying I will ask the Church to mention him in the homily." Soohyun smirked.

"Go wash now and then we're going to eat after I wake up the others." Nella added while going to Kiseop and Eli's room.

She did the same to to wake them up.

"Oh my God! Is the world going to end?!" Eli exclaimed while standing up.

"I'm sure it's an alien that you saw." Kiseop muttered while they are going to their room.

"Oh thank goodness!" Eli gasped in English.

"I already thought of this. *sigh*" Kiseop commented.

"Keke~~ Just wash yourself and we're going to eat." Nella commanded them.

"Dongho! Wake up! Xander oppa will be going to a date!" Nella shouted at Dongho's ears and shake him.

Dongho hurriedly got up and rush to Xander, shouting "Xander hyung!"

"What?!" Xander replied while getting ready to seat on the chair.

"Oh. I thought you'll be going to a date." Dongho felt relieved and walks back to their room.

Meanwhile, Nella is waking up Kevin. She blow an air to his ear and so he woke up.

"Good morning!" They both said to each other with a smile on their face. Then Dongho entered the room.

"You guys should wash up. We'll be going to eat." Nella ordered them.

After they washed, Kevin and Dongho proceed to the dining room.

"Jalmukesumneda!" They all shouted then started to dig in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter