Chapter 9: Antis and Jobs (Part 2)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~This is the last part of Chapter 9~~~

~~~Let's see what happens~~~

 

No one’s P.O.V

                Meanwhile, F.T. Island is walking and saw Nella on the ground and was being attacked by a group of girls. They hurriedly approach them to stop the fight.

“Yah! Girls! Stop it!” Seunghyun grab Nella and start receiving some kicks from the girls.

“Stop it! Please go away.” Hongki yelled at them angrily. The girls gasped realizing it’s F.T Island. They hurriedly go away and leave them.

 

“Seung… hyun… Oppas… Kamsa…-“ Nella coughed blood and collapse.

“Nella-ah!” Seunghyun exclaimed, trying to wake her up.

“I think we should take her to their dorm.” Minhwan suggested.

“What id U-Kiss are not there?” Jonghun hesistantly asked.

“Hyung! I bet Nella dongsaeng has the key.” Jaejin replied, showing him the key.

“Hyung! Let’s go. She might get worse.” Seunghyun lift Nella and they ride a taxi to their dorm.

 

After a few minutes, they arrive to their destination. Seunghyun carried her in bridal style.

“Yah Seunghyun! If Kevin will see you, I think he won’t forgive you.” Hongki scolded.

“So let me carry her.” Minhwan offered, giving out his hands.

“No!: Seunghyun refused selfishly.

“Hmm… I think we’re here.” Jonghun pointed to the door.

Minhwan get the key and opened the door. Seunghyun laid Nella on the sofa.

“We need to treat her wounds first.” Jaejin suggested.

“Yeah. You gotta get the medicine kit and we will call U-Kiss.” Jonghun got his phone and dialed U-Kiss’ number (he got Sooyhyun’s) while Jaejin get the medicine kit. Seunghyun started treating her wounds while Minhwan is assisting him.

“Yoboseyo?” Soohyun answered.

“Hyung, are you finished with your schedules?”

“Dae. We’re in  the shuttle now except Kevin, he has musical.”

“Oh. Can you hurry?”

“Dae. By the way, who are you?”

“Mianhae. This is Jonghun.”

“Oh. Waeyo?”

“Nella dongsaeng was attacked by a group of girls. We’re in your dorm, treating her wounds.”

“Mwo?! Poor dongsaeng. We’ll be coming already.”

Xander’s P.O.V

Soohyun just told us what happened. Our poor dongsaeng. She doesn’t deserve being treated like this. Girls are really crazy-more than me. I bet Eli is just holding his anger for he is clenching his fist.

“Are you okay?” I was worried with his feeling.

He just shook his head and punches the seat in front of him. Uh-oh!

Soohyun’s P.O.V

“Yah Eli! Calm down!” Kibum, who was sitting on the seat that was punched by Eli, started to get pissed. I wanna punch the seat too but our manager is sitting on it. Why does it need to happen? She always gets hurt. For some reason, sometimes I wished I’m her guardian angel.

“Should we tell Kevin hyung? Dongho asked me with his teary eyes.

“What do you think guys?” I asked them, realizing he was right.

“We shouldn’t tell him.” Kibum’s unhesitant answer.

Kibum’s P.O.V

I decided not to tell Kevin what happened to her. It will just make him worried.

“Waeyo hyung?” Kiseop asked me.

“It may cause him not to pay attention. And it will make him worry.” I answered him in a calm tone. Even though I want to inform him, but I can’t. Our poor dongsaeng…

Kiseop’s P.O.V

We all have the feeling why-did-this-happen. I wanna tell Kevin what happened but Kibum hyung told me not to. Everyone is silent with an angry and worry face.

“Everything will be fine.” I try to speak out but they just seem to have not hear anything.

Eli’s P.O.V

Ugh! They attack my little cousin again. I promised to protect her but I wasn’t able. I hate myself! I should be the one to be blamed. So sorry dongsaeng, I should have been the best cousin for you.

“We’re here.” As long as Kiseop informed us, I jump out off the shuttle even though I’m sitting at the last row. I’m running towards the room.

Dongho’s P.O.V

Eli hyung flies so fast. Hmm… He looks like a horse this time, not a pigeon. After seeing him runs so fast, we run also but not as fast as him. I’m too worried about my eomma. Hope she’s all right. Aw.. eomma was attacked by hating noonas.

No one’s P.O.V

Eli arrived and enters the room in a speed of light. Followed by others. There, they found Seunghyun Nella’s hair and the other members around her.

“Omona! Eomma!” Dongho exclaimed, running towards her. Seunghyun and the others, sttod up and give way to U-Kiss.

“How is she?” Eli asked.

“She’s already fine.” Hongki answered.

Seunghyun, “Minhwan and I already treated her wounds.”

Kibum bowed, “Kamsahamnida.”

Jonghun approached them, “We have to go now. Please take care of her.”

They soon started to go to the door.

“Kamsahamnida sunbaes!” U-Kiss wave goodbye to them.

“Please let me know if she woke up already. Kamsahamnida.” Seunghyun said before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter