Movie Marathon at Night

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Both of them got home and found all of them waiting.

 

“Why are you guys taken so long?” Eli is stomping his feet with his arms crossed.

 

“We waited for the rain to stop and we helped a pregnant woman to get to the hospital.” Nella explained clearly.

 

“Hmp! Yet you made us all wait.” He insisted.

 

“I’m sorry. By the way, I brought all of you snacks.” She tried to wipe his anger by with food and she succeeded.

 

“Really? Where? Where?” Xander’s senses were awakened just by hearing the word “snack”.

 

“Yeah. Where is it eomma? I’m hungry.” Dongho followed.

 

“Kevin oppa has it.” She answered.

 

The 2 of them hurriedly approached Kevin and interrogates him.

 

“Oops. Oops. You can’t eat all of that at once.” Nella grabbed the grocery bag from Kevin.

 

“I think we should eat the snack later when we are watching the DVD that I bought.” Soohyun suggested.

 

“Sure! What movie?” Nella asked excitedly.

 

“It’s Soohyun hyung, it must be .” Kiseop chuckled.

 

Nella turned red form what she heard.

 

“Hyung! How could you tell that to Nella?!” Kevin felt ashamed. And hug Nella who is currently faced palming.

 

“I’m so sorry dongsaeng. I didn’t mean to say that.” Kiseop apologized and tried to poke Nella but Kevin managed to slap his hand.

 

“Sshh… Just ignore Kiseop hyung, arasso?” He whispered to her.

 

“Yah! You’re so sweet! Ants might crawl on you!” Xander teased playfully.

 

“I told you not to get close to her when I’m around.” Eli pulled them apart.

 

All of them chuckled with laughter.

 

“Ja! Put in the DVD. I’ll shower first and try to catch up later.” Nella waved and start to walk to her room together with the grocery bags.

 

“Wait! We can’t just sit and watch here.” Kibum protested.

 

“Waeyo?” Nella turned around.

 

Kibum, just gave her a clear look on the bag.

 

“Ohh. I got it.” Nella said while grabbing something from the bag.

 

“Catch!” She threw 2 bags of chips to them.

 

“You need to learn sharing. Don’t fight over that.” Nella warned them and went to her room just to take a shower.

 

Xander’s P.O.V

 

Soohyun bought 3 DVDs again.

 

A horror movie, suspense, and the other one is --- you don’t want me to mention it, right?

 

A somewhat rated movie.

 

Thank goodness dongsaeng didn’t saw it.

 

“Yah Soohyun! How could you buy this kind of stuff?” I started nagging at him.

 

“It’s not that rated! There are only some scenes like that. It’s a good love story.” He explained while grabbing the DVD and points to the title.

 

“Then what will you do if my little cousin found out about that?!” Eli yelled.

 

“This doesn’t look like it’s rated. And in fact, you like watching this kind of movie too, right?” Soohyun gave him a ert-like smirk that you will not like to look at.

 

Gross!

 

I know that this argument will not do anything good that will fill my precious stomach so I grab the bag of chips from Dongho.

 

Haha!

 

I’m so evil!

 

Soohyun’s P.O.V

 

Why does everyone are turning this off??

 

Watching romantic movie isn’t bad at all.

 

“Yah, I know. But when mu little cousin came, I stopped watching it from your LAPTOP!” He louder his voice in “YOUR LAPTOP” phrase.

 

“At least you did!” I stuck my tongue out and focused on the television.

 

The movie that is bought is daebak!

 

It helped Xander hyung, Kiseop and me to practice our vocals by SCREAMING!

 

It’s so scary that even a guy like me m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter