Rain Makes the Cheeses Cheesy

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nella’s P.O.V

I’m excited to go home and feed these foods to them.

 

They have been good and obedient this time.

 

And I think this isn’t enough to pay for taking care of me especially Eli oppa, he’s so caring to me that even Kevin oppa can’t get closer to me when he’s around us.

 

They’re the only people who only thought of me and took care of me no matter what happened.

 

I’m passing to this favorite children’s park of me.

 

I don’t know why, whenever I pass by this place, I want to sit down on the seesaw or on the double-seated swing that has a roof.

 

First, I sat on the seesaw even though I don’t have any playmate to sit on the opposite side.

 

Oh! This time, it started to rain. At first, it’s not like a heavy rain; just a few drops from it but then, it turned out to be different.

 

I hurriedly go to the swing with a roof to let the rain pass by.

 

I wait and wait for about 30 minutes more, hoping for it to stop. But it get heavier as time passes by.

 

It’s getting darker now and I wonder when will I get home.

 

Kevin’s P.O.V

I checked the time and it was 5:30 p.m already. Nella should be home by now. I looked at the window to find out that it’s raining!

 

Maybe she can’t go home because she doesn’t have an umbrella.

 

“Hyung, can I go outside? I will just pick-up Nella.” I asked permission to Soohyun hyung.

 

He just nodded since he’s busy practicing.

 

I went out from the practice room and get my phone to text her first.

 

“Where are you right now?” I messaged.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, she texted that she’s in the children’s park, waiting for the rain to stop.

 

I hurriedly got my sweater, jacket and umbrella. Then I go out to seek for her.

 

~~~SKIP~~~

 

I found Nella sitting on the swing, shivering from cold.

 

I approached her quickly to gave her my jacket and sweater.

 

“Nella!” I yelled.

 

“Oppa?! Why are you here? You supposed to be practicing.” She asked me confusedly.

 

“I’m here to pick you up. *sigh* Do you know how worried I am?” I wrapped the jacket on her and roll the sweater to her neck.

 

“Gomawo oppa.” She thanked me. I looked at her, blushing.

 

I noticed that she is rubbing her hand and it looks like there’s no more running blood in it.

 

Pabo! How could I forget the hand gloves?!

 

I took her hands and placed it on my chest, then, I hugged her tightly.

 

“Are you feeling warm now?” I asked her.

 

“Dae oppa. But you don’t have to do this.” She told me.

 

Then I hugged her tightly as I could.

 

“I want to stay like this a little more.” I said.

 

It grew silence for awhile until she spoke up again.

 

“Oppa, just about what happened earlier, I’m so sorry. I just felt nervous. But it’s okay for me to meet your sister…. Really.” She whispered to my ears.

 

“it’s okay. I understand. But are you really sure about it?” I insisted.

 

“Dae. I’ll do it because I love you and I know you won’t let me down.” She told me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter