Chapter 6: Taco Bell and Announcement (Part 2)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Continuation~~~

No one's P.O.V

As Kevin and Nella are washing the dishes, Nella spoke up, "Oppa, I'm worried." Kevin widened his eye, "Why?"

"The fans might not like me. I'm afraid."

"Yobo, as long as I'm here by your side, you don't have to be afraid. Okay?" Kevin answered while putting down the dish that he is washing to hug her.

They finished washing the dishes and proceed to their room to take a bath.

Nella as thinking about what will happen and she felt nervous after awhile.

Nella's P.O.V

After I take a bath, I realized it has been two weeks since I arrived in Korea. I sneak out to see if the boys are outside but I saw no one so I decided to go back in my room. I opened my laptop and check allkpop. Mr. Lee really did clean up the mess.

I checked my emails. I felt depress when reading some of hate mails. I scroll down and read some good mails. In this case, I'm relieved. Thank goodness! Now I know not all people hates me.

I was changing my clothes when suddenly, I heard someone knocking on my door.

"What is it?"

"Dongsaeng, we'll be leaving. Better hurry." I heard from the other side.

"Dae oppa. Just wait for me outside."

I wear a skirt with leggings. A tank top with my cardigan. Then I tied my hair in a high ponytail and curl some of the edges of my hair. I also wear a flat sandals because I just want to feel comfortable during the show.

No one's P.O.V

Nella walk out of the room and lock it. As usual, everyone complimented her.

"Noona! You look great!" Dongho exclaimed.

"Kamsahamnida dongsaeng." 

"You look simple and pretty yobo. I like it." Kevin complimented. Nella blushed.

They walk in the van after a little chit chat. Nella sat between Kevin and Eli. The members are quietly resting (quietly?) and munching their foods until Nella's phone rang. She looked around first.

"C'mon dongsaeng. How many times do I have to tell you that you can answer your phone anytime? Go on." Kibum remarked.

"Dae oppa. Kamsahamnida."

She took the phone, "Yoboseyo?"

"Konnichiwa Nella-san!" She heard from the other line.

"Oh! Konnichiwa minna-san! Daijobou desu ka?" Nella replied, knowing that it's her friends from Japan.

"I miss you!" Syusuke screamed that it was heard by U-Kiss. Kevin felt a little jealousy because he know it's a voice of a boy.

"We miss you! Don't mind Syusuke-sempai." Sakuno exclaimed.

"Oh guys! I miss all of you." Nella an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter