Shopping Day with SNSD

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one’s P.O.V

Thanks a lot unnie. I’m not afraid anymore. But one more thing…” Nella told them.

“What thing?” they all asked.

“I don’t know what to buy for his sister.” She told them with a sigh and shows a tired face.

“Don’t worry o’chibi.” Sooyoung told her with a little Japanese accent.

“We will you to the mall.” She continued.

“What’s o’chibi?” Yoona asked curiously.

“It means little one.” Nella explained.

“We’d love to go with you in the mall.” Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

“Yeah. We’ll make sure nothing bad will happen this time.” Seohyun told her, much excited than Jessica.

“Really? That’s good! Thanks unnies!” Nella clasped her hands in excitement that she felt.

“So what are you waiting for? Let’s go now.” Yuri told them while jumping with joy.

 

All of them went out of the dorm and started walking. They did not for get to wear their disguise.

“Is there a mall near here?” Nella asked curiously while looking around.

“Dae. Actually, we’re already in front of it.” Taeyeon informed her.

She looked around and surprisingly saw the huge and palace-like shopping mall full of happy and contented people.

“Wow, this is so huge unnies!” She exclaimed out of happiness.

“Yeah. We’re always here when there are no schedules.” Sunny explained.

They all entered the mall and greeted everyone with fascination.

“So, where are we going to buy something for her?” Nell asked curiously, turning problematic again.

“How about a make-up kit?” Hyoyeon suggest first.

“A book?” Seohyun followed.

“Pair of shoes?” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Or just a simple perfume?” Jessica suggested lastly.

“I think that Jessica unnie is right. A simple perfume or cologne will be okay.” Nella spoke up.

Everyone agreed and they hurriedly go to the best perfume store.

“Wait. What if she will not like the scent?” She stopped a little as they are about to enter the store.

“Don’t worry. All the perfumes here smell good.” Sooyoung told her and pull her inside the store.

 

The sales lady welcomed them as they enter, “Annyeong haseyo. Who among of you needed something?” She greeted.

“She is. She’s going to meet her boyfriend’s sister and wanted to buy a gift for her.” Yoona pointed to Nella.

“Oh. You’re in the right place, ma’am.” The lady led them to a section of perfumes.

“This is our best-selling. Girls like you are buying this for their future in-laws.”

The lady opened the tester bottle and sprays it on Nella’s wrist.

She made her unnies smell It too so she can gather opinions from them.

Everyone felt refreshed and light upon smelling it.

“It smells good dongsaeng.” Sunny told her brightly.

“So, it’s already okay? Should I buy this?” Nella asked them continuously just to make sure.

“Dae.” Yoona told her and all of them nodded.

“I’ll take this one please.” She told the sales lady. She got a new stock of perfume and lead them to the cashier.

“Thanks ma’am. Please come again.” The lady told them as she put the perfume inside the box.

 

When done, all of them went outside the store.

“So, where do you want to go next?” Yuri asked her.

“Umm… I think I will buy gifts for oppas and Dongho. Especially Kevin oppa, I’ll buy him a couple shirts.” Nella explained to them.

Her unnies just smirked at her.

“What are you going to buy for your oppas and Dongho?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Boys can be easily satisfied with foods.” Sooyoung commented.

“I think I’ll go with foods. Sooyoung unnie is right that all of them loves food.” She agreed with Sooyoung’s suggestion.

“So, let’s go to the supermarket now.” Seohyun demanded.

 

They all headed to the supermarket to buy foods.

“Hmm… I think it’s been so long that they didn’t eat chips and chocolates.” Nella said to herself.

She put 14 different chips in the cart that is enough for all of them.

Then she got 7 chocolate bars for each of them.

“Whoa! Dongsaeng, that’s so many.” Taeyeon told her surprisingly.

“It’s because they didn’t eat like this for a long time.” She explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter