Chapter 2: Revelation Jealousy and Hurt

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's chapter 2! Keep reading okay? Gomawo! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nella's P.O.V

It's already morning. When I check my alarm clock, it is 5:45 a.m. I'm the first one to be awaken. I cook the dishes and set the table. After that, I decided to wake them up. I go first to Xander, Kibum and Soohyun oppa's room. Xander oppa easily wake up. Kibum oppa is so hard to wake up so I pinched his nose and that way, he woke up. The hardest one is Soohyun oppa, I try to shake him but it doesn't work so I put my mouth near is ear and scream at the top of my lungs. Then he woke up w/ shock on his face. Now I found out a way to wake up Kiseop and Eli oppa.

"Oppa!!! There's a big snake beside you! Ah!" Then they both hurriedly stand up and search for it.

"Where's the snake?! Where is it?!" Kiseop oppa was frightened.

I just giggled and then they figured out that it's only made up.

The last room - *sigh*. I call Kibum oppa to wake Dongho up because they said that he is the only that can wake him up.While oppa is waking up Dongho, I'm also doing the same thing to Kevin oppa. I shake him "Oppa, please wake up." He groaned and pull me. "Lee... Min...yeoun-ah" I push myself to stand up and tried to wake him up again. Luckily, in my second attempt, he woke up.

When they're done washing, I greeted everyone good morning and they also greeted me back with a hug.

Lots of thoughts are coming out of my mind about Minyeoun. I wonder who she is, what is her role to Kevin oppa and why he is calling her. Maybe I feel a little bit jealous. Oh no! I can't be in love with him.

Maybe am gonna ask them later.

No one's P.O.V

Everyone gather around the table and started eating. Nella started to ask too, "Oppas, Dongho, can I ask you something?" Everyone just nodded since they are busy eating. "Eto... Who is Lee Minyeoun?" Just as they heard her name, Kiseop drop the meat that he picked. Eli spit out the water that he is drinking. Dongho widened his eyes "Oops..." Xander dropped his spoon and fork. Kibum spit out the rice to the direction of Soohyun's face, who is currently in shock too. While Kevin who is currently standing to get the juice in the refrigerator, grab Nella's wrist.

"How dare you know her?!" Kevin asked angrily while tightening his grip on Nella's wrist.

"I-I-I h-heard y-you s-saying her n-name w-when I-I'm waking y-you u-up." Nella

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter