Thinking of How to Face it

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xander's P.O.V

“Did the two of you talked?” I asked him worriedly.

The moment that he go back in the practice room, there’s an extreme silence of him.

“Dae.” Kevin said in a sad tone.

From his looks, I could tell that there’s something wrong with them. Normal couples usually have their own little fights. Maybe they should seek an advice but not from me, I’m not good at it. I t should be Eli, the love expert.

“What happened?” I asked him curiously.

Duh! What are friends for?!

“Nothing. We just talked about meeting my sister.” He tried to show a little smile.

Eli’s P.O.V

I heard Kevin and Xander hyung talking about something regarding the meet-up of his sister and my cousin so I decided to join in.

“What is it Vinnie?” I asked him.

I waited for a reply but I didn’t hear anything.

“Dongsaeng and he talked about the sister-in-law meet up. Know what? I think Nella dongsaeng feel nervous or somewhat scared.” Xander hyung spoke-up.

I’m right. I think rightly. That’s what I already told them when were eating.

“Pabo! We already told you that she’s feeling that way.” I inform him to clear his rapid mind.

“I’m just worried. I can’t find a way to comfort her.” Kevin looks pathetic in this way.

He really thinks awfully. This kid really has a long way to go.

“Her friends can take care of that. I’m sure she’ll talk about it with them.” I told him, it’s the advice from the love expert.

I know that they have knowledge that out of 10 girls I dated; only 3 of them are taken seriously by me.

“Are you sure about it?” he insisted asking.

“Don’t you trust me? Don’t you trust this face? I’m Eli!” I proclaim proudly.

“Yeah! Trust the most reliable pigeon ever!” I heard Xander hyung said while getting-up from the floor.

I almost got to pinch him but he ran away. That silly old dork! I will have my vengeance later! Arg…

Soohyun’s P.O.V

We are all practicing while Xander, Eli and Kevin are talking about something. I know that they’re discussing about their problem matter. Until Xander hyung joined us and pretended that nothing happened. Eli is shouting at him like mad. I guess it’s because he does childish to him again. Or hyung always acts like he’s the maknae.

Then I remembered that 2pm hyungs told us last night.

“Yah Kevin! Can you message Nella that 2PM hyungs went here last night to check if she’s okay and also, tell her to message them all to say thank you to them.” I instruct him before I continue dancing.

 

Our sunbaes are great help to us specially when protecting and taking care of dongsaeng.

“Okay hyung! I’ll text her.” I heard Kevin said while standing up to get his phone.

Kevin’s P.O.V

Since Soohyun hyung told me so, I’ll take the opportunity to ask her if she’s okay. I texted what hyung told me but I added few extra lines.

“I really hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter