Pregnant

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nella’s P.O.V

We are both passing under a cross-bridge when I saw a pregnant woman fainting.

 

I think she’s to give birth.

 

I hurriedly go to her to catch her.

 

“Ma’am, are you okay?” I asked while shaking her up

 

“Please… help… me… I think he’s gonna come… out.” I heard her .

 

Kevin oppa hurriedly approached us.

 

“What happened, yeobo?” He panicked.

 

“She said she’s gonna give birth now. Go call the ambulance.”

 

I helped the woman breathe in and out.

 

“Okay okay. Just help her relaxed.” He told me while dialing in his phone.

 

“Omona~ just inhale… exhale… inhale… exhale.” I continue saying it to her just to help her relax.

 

“They said they’ll be here in 5 minutes.” Kevin oppa told me, turning ff his phone.

 

Omo! Five mintes?!

 

“5 minutes?! Will they make it?” I started panicking.

 

“Don’t worry. They will not take too long.” Kevin oppa put down the grocery bags and helped me with the pregnant woman.

 

 

After 5 minutes, the ambulance came. They carried the woman to the stretcher and bring her in the ambulance.

 

“I think we should accompany her and wait ‘til the baby come out.” I told him worriedly.

 

“Okay. We just go with the ambulance.” He held my hand as we ride in.

 

The woman is still breathing in and out hardly.

 

One of the nurses peeked in her skirt to see if the baby was already making its way out.

 

“What is her condition, unnie?” I asked the nurse.

 

“The head of the baby is already out. Don’t worry, we can make it to the hospital.” She calmed me down.

 

Now, I’m having a vision of giving birth. It’s so scary. -_-

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Several minutes passed, the woman was now in the emergency room, giving birth to the child.

 

Nella and Kevin are waiting patiently outside the operating room.

 

“I’m feeling tensed for her.” She told Kevin while rubbing her own hands nervously.

 

She’s walking back and forth, left and right.

 

“Can you just sit here? You’ll be tired like that.” Kevin pulled her hands and made her sit next to him.

 

“I can’t wait to see her baby.” Nella smiled at him.

 

“Do you want us to have our own? We can make one anytime if you want. Just tell me and I’ll be ready.” Kevin and pulled her closer to him.

 

“Yah! Don’t get close to me like that.” She pushed him back.

 

“Why?” Kevin pouted.

 

“We’re not yet in the right age, okay? There’s time for it.” Nella hugged him as tight as she could.

 

“I love you.” Kevin said in a cute voice.

 

“I love you too.” Nella answered ba.ck while releasing him.

 

Kevin kissed her nose and they put their forehead against each other.

 

Meanwhile, the doctor came out from the operating room.

 

“Ahem… Excuse me, who’s the relative of the patient?” The doctor asked them with his eyebrows raised.

 

“Aniyo. We just helped her.” Kevin answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter