Chapter 6: Taco Bell and Announcement (Part 4)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Continuation~~~

~~~End of Exam: Fanfic!~~~

Xander's P.O.V

We got silence for awhile and just noticed that we're now in front of the building. We slowly went out of the van. I noticed my dongsaeng in silence while facing down.

"You okay?" I asked her. And she just nodded.

I'm worried. Maybe she got jealous a while ago.

Soohyun's P.O.V

Home sweet home! We want to watch T.V because there's no schedule tomorrow except for Kevin. Dongsaeng is in her room, changing, she said she will try to catch up with us in the movie. I'm kinda worried since she has a sad look in her face.

Kibum's P.O.V

Watch movie. One horror and one comedy. Of course, comedy first. Xander hyung is laughing out loud like a crazy gorilla. But I noticed that something is wrong. I can't help myself to spoke up, "Yah Kevin, Do you notice your girl's expression?" He stared at me blankly, "Dae. Waeyo?" I can't help seeing this in sassy way, I grabbed him by his collar, "So why are you here sitting comfortably?! Go to her room and explain to her!" I throw him up and he headed to her room.

Kiseop's P.O.V

I don't know what's happening. I'm the only one who saw Kibum hyung grab Kevin's collar since I'm at the back.

"Waeyo hyung?" I asked him.

"Don't you noticed dongsaeng expression when she heard it'll be a love story?" He whispered to me.

I actually didn't notice it so I just shook my head.

"Never mind!" He exclaimed.

Then from what I've heard, I finally figured out she's jealous. Oh girls!

Eli's P.O. V

I was focusing on the television and I realized the show is comedy and my little cousin feels sad so I think she should watch it. I was about to stand up when I saw Kevin standing in front of my little cousin's room. I decided to go back watching because I know they will talk.

Kevin's P.O.V

I open Nella's door slightly to see what's she's doing. Then I heard a soft melody of a piano. Omo~ She's playing it while singing and my heart is beating so fast. I listen to it for a while and realized that it's a sad song. I told my hyungs and Dongho to minimize the volume and to come over.

"What is it?" Kibum hyung asked me.

"Shhsss... She's playing the piano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter