Chapter 5: Just the Beginning (Part 1)

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~This is Chapter 5~~~

~~~Continuation~~~

 

No one's P.O.V

Nella woke up seeing Kevin on her side, still holding her. She also saw the others sleeping side by side on the sofa.

'I didn't know he's this so sweet." Nella thought. She Kevin's hair lightly. Then she heard him, "Saranghae Nella." Kevin murmured. "He must be dreaming." Nella giggled.

Kevin woke up, "Goodmorning Nella." He kissed Nella's cheeks and she blushed.

"Goodmorning oppa." Nella smiled at him. The two are not aware that the others are already wake up and watching them, chuckling.

"Okay now. Stop PDA-ing" Eli smirked at Kevin.

"Oh oppa, I want to go home now." Nella pulled Xander's shirt, acting like a child.

"We'll ask the doctor first." Xander patted Nella's head.

"Dae oppa." All of them go out and ask the doctor while Kevin is staying with her.

A nurse enter the room to deliver the food.

"Kamsahamnida unnie." Nella bowed at the nurse while Kevin take the food. Nella noticed that the nurse is keeping her eyes to Kevin as she is leaving.

"Oppa, I think the nurse has a crush on you." Nella teased.

"Nah. Maybe she just know us." Kevin smirked while getting the soup.

"Okay. You're jealous?" Kevin teased but Nella just pouted.

"Aw. You're the only one for me. Don't worry." Kevin stirred the soup.

"Say Ah" Kevin points the spoon with soup into Nella's mouth. She open and sip the soup.

"Oppa. You don't have to feed me. I can do it by my own." Nella protested while grabbing the bowl.

"I promised you right? I'll take care of you." Kevin get the bowl back.

"But oppa. I feel shy." Nella insisted.

"Wae? I'm your boyfriend now. Don't be shy." Kevin scoop one more soup.

"Oppa. Don't be like that. I might get used to it. I might always want to search for it." Nella worriedly told Kevin.

"Don't worry sweetie, I don't have plan to stop it." Kevin insisted, feeding her the soup again.

After awhile, the door flew open.

"Eomma! Appa!" Dongho exclaimed.

"Omo~ You guys are too sweet." Xander exclaimed out of his happiness.

"you guys are rea couple!" Kibum laughed.

"Aw. I hope I have a girlfriend too." Soohyun pathetically said.

Yah Kevin, don't get too far than that or else you're dead." Eli warned.

"Dae hyung." Kevin answered.

"Tell me. can we go home now?" Nella asked them all.

"Dae, They said you can go home now." Kiseop answered.

They helped Nella pack her things that they brought last night.

Nella's P.O.V

I'm so glad things are getting better. Kevin oppa and I are now together. I love him so much.

When we are in the van, he pulled me and make my head rest on his chest. Am hearing his  heartbeat and that made me giggled.

"Wae?" Kevin oppa asked me.

"Nothing. I just heard your heart beating." I whispered to him.

""You heard it 'coz it knows where it belongs." He them ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter