Chapter 12: The Mysterious Girl

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Annyeong, it's been awhile~~~
~~~Good thing that our biys are now back in twitter~~~

~~~I'm excited for their comeback~~~

~~~U-Kiss is now composed of 9 members~~~

 

Nella’s P.O.V

I just woke up and wondered where I was. Then I noticed that I’m in my room. I tried to get up but my foot hurts. I remembered that I sprained it and Kevin oppa carried me. Omo~ carry me!? All they way here!? Oh my! He must have a back ache.

 

I hurriedly check my clock and its 5:30 a.m. I got my pain reliever and headed to his room

 

“Oppa, do you feel any back pain? Sorry for yesterday.” I whispered to his ears lightly. He moaned and pull me to his side. I was off-balanced and fall on the bed.

 

“Good morning yobo.” He said while facing me.

“Good morning too oppa. By the way, is something hurts in any part of your body?” I asked him as I get up.

“Dae.”

“Aigoo. Which part?” I asked him curiously.

“Here, my lips.” Kevin oppa pointed to his lips and start pouting.

“Aigoo…” I hold his chin then I open the small bottle of pain reliever.

“Ah! What’s that?” He exclaimed.

“This? A pain reliever. You told me that your lips hurt right? So I’m going to put this.” I let him see the palliative.

“It’s not what I mean. Oh well, just give me a big hug.” He out-stretches his arms.

“How can I embrace you if you’re still lying there?” I raised an eyebrow on him.

“Aigoo. Please? I felt cold.” He pouted.

“Hmm… Okay.” I open my arms and squeeze him tightly. It lasted for a few minutes until I wanna let go.

“Oppa…” I moaned.

“Can we just settle like this for a little longer?” He insisted.

I couldn’t do anything but to agree. It lasted for a few minutes again until, “Ehem…” I saw Dongho eavesdropping on us.

 

I hurriedly sit up and pretend that nothing happened. Kevin oppa also act as if he is still sleeping.

“Yah eomma, appa, I saw everything clearly.” Dongho smirked.

“Mianhae Dongho. You shouldn’t see us that way.” I express regret to him.

“It’s okay. It’s couple’s business. By the way, it’s too early eomma, why are you here?” Dongho asked warily.

“I-I thought that Kevin oppa had back ache because he carried me all the way here. I just drop by to rub a pain reliever on him.” I explained clearly.

Then I heard Kevin oppa , “Oh…My back.”

“He’s just acting eomma.” Dongho rolled his eyes.

“Oh. Okay. I-I’ll go now to cook breakfast.” I leave the pain reliever on his bed and when outside hurriedly.

No one’s P.O.V

Nella rushed to the kitchen with a crimson face. She felt humiliated when Dongho saw them cuddling each other. She cooked western foods since there are no more ingredients for an Asian feast. The scent of the chow goes in every room, waking up the members. Food is the only thing that can wake them up rapidly. They all washed their face and hurriedly seat on their chair in the dining room. Nella was stunned upon seeing them all up and all set to eat.

“Why are you guys so untimely? I didn’t wake you up.” Nella asked them curiously while putting the dishes on the table.

“That’s because we smelled the victuals.” Xander sniffed.

“Oh. That’s good. I will not have a tough time waking you all up.” Nella sat down while putting the last dish on the table.

Xander’s P.O.V

I was-no, we are eating frantically when Dongho spoke up and sneer, “Hyungs, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?” I asked him.

“I saw eomma on top of appa and was cuddling and hugging each other.” He confessed.

We all turn to Nella and Kevin who turned red.

“Arg… on top of him?!” Eli glared at them.

“It’s not that oppa. W-we’re just hugging.” Nella dongsaeng tried to explain but it only made Eli frown more to them.

“Mianhae. It’s my entire fault. I asked her to hug me because I felt cold.” Kevin tried his best. I was laughing at his statement. He sounds distorted.

“You felt cold?! Is my little cousin a blanket to make you feel warm?” Eli exclaimed on top of his penguin lungs.

Soohyun’s P.O.V

These three are making me laugh my out. Eli is so exaggerated and over-acting. They’re just hugging; not making out.

“Yah Eli! Calm down. They’re just squeezing each other. You should be thankful that they’re not making out.” Kibum just know what to say. Keke~Our dongsaeng just looked down, timidly.

Dongho kept on giggling while Eli can’t say a word. And seems like realizing something.

Kibum’s P.O.V

They all looked so jerked out. Eli is panicking with just a small reason. Anyway, it’s just a hug. I thumped Nella and Kevin’s back and whispered, “Just ignore him.”

Anyway, I saw Eli looking at them like he was day dreaming.

“You two, what if you guys had a baby?” Eli grinned.

Nella who is drinking the water, accidentally spit out the water on him.

“That’ll be good. But we should get married first.” Kevin pulled Nella nearer to him.

“Stop that oppa.” She throws him away.

We were all laughing out loud because of their reaction; Nella dongsaeng was shocked and Kevin was laughing.

Kiseop’s P.O.V

“Yeah. That’ll be good. After marriage, you two should make a baby.” I added.

“Stop it oppa. Our relationship is not yet one hundred years old.” Dongsaeng just turned more reddish.

“Oh c’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter