Chapter 13: A Fine Breakfast

Angel By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Continuation here~~~

~~~Sorry for taking me so long~~~

~~~I've been busy in school~~~

~~~Have fun reading!~~~

 

No One’s P.O.V

As the sun starts to rise, Xander is the first one to wake up. This phenomenon only happens once in a blue moon.

“I should wake up Soohyun too so he can help me cook the food.” He said to himself while grinning at him badly.

He first washes up and after he’s finished, he searched for an old newspaper. He rolled it until he made it hard enough. Xander whack it to Soohyun’s head.

“Wake up sleepy one!” He chuckled as he saw him wake up.

“What on earth is with you, hyung?” Soohyun get up while rubbing his head.

“I wanna cook for dongsaeng. You know, she just suffered from last night. I think she’s still stressed.” Xander explained while returning back the hardened newspaper unto its proper place where he got it.

Soohyun agreed with his idea but he still can’t figure out why Xander needs to whack the newspaper to his head while he just can shake him instead. He go out of the room shaking his head.

 

The two of them both make their way slowly into the kitchen.

“What are you doing? You aren’t supposed to wash that rice in that way.” Xander started nagging.

Soohyun is really doing the right way but Xander keep on insisting his professed “right way”.

Finally, he stopped talking because the rice is already in the cooker. They urgently grab the recipe for the viand. They chose to cook curry and a pan cake for dessert. Xander works on the curry while Soohyun, on the other hand, was forced to cook the pan cake.

 

“Soohyun, you need to mix that well. Mix, Mix, and mix. You aren’t a good cook.” Xander crept on his cooked food.

“But I’m a handsome guy. Keke~ you should focus on that curry instead, not mine.” He stuck his tongue out to Xander. He just danced SNSD’s Gee while cooking the curry and Soohyun is just rolling his eyes.

 

After a meanwhile, they both finished cooking.

“No one is still awake, hyung.” Soohyun said while putting the last dish on the table.

“We should wake them up. We’ll wake the couple lastly.” Xander told him and hang his apron on the hand board near the refrigerator.

 

They both took a tip-toe when entering the first room; their own. They both creep inside and saw Kiseop cleaning and fixing their bed. Yes, their bed. He and Soohyun are the only one who can fix and clean it properly. Their roommate, Xander, though he helps cleaning it, they still don’t let him do it. They’re afraid that their stuff might be misplaced.

 

“There you are hyungs! I searched for you; in the bathroom, below the bed, and above the ceiling. Glad I found you. I was thinking of cooking breakfast for us that’s why I wake up so early.” Kiseop greeted while stacking up the last blanket.

“That’s the earliest you can do?” Xander gave him a wide smirk.

“We just finished cooking.” Soohyun explained to him while crossing his arms.

“Omo~ How could you do that?!” Kiseop felt alarmed.

“Do what?” Xander raised an eyebrow on him.

“To cook a garbage.” Kiseop prickly answered.

“You’re so mean!” Xander and Soohyun exclaimed in duet.

“Just kidding!” Kiseop laughed.

 

Soon, they all go to Kibum and Eli’s room while Kiseop is in Dongho’s room. Soohyun and Xander slither inside the room and found Eli waking the sleeping Kibum.

“Why are you guys here already?” Eli asked them.

“Err… We cooked breakfast. I thought we could give dongsaeng a break.” Xander explained, disappointed because he found out that he’s not the only who thought of the idea.

“What?! You woke up earlier than us?! That’s a miracle!” Kibum suddenly wake up with the shock on his face.

“Oh… Sometimes, you’re freaking weird, hyung.” Eli rolled his eyes.

“Agree!” Soohyun gave him two thumbs up.

“Ugh! We should wake the couple now. Maybe Kiseop is already done with Dongho.” Xander dreadfully went out of the room, leaving Kibum, Eli and Soohyun behind.

 

Xander proceed to Nella’s room where Kevin is sleeping too. He peak in the room and saw Kiseop and Dongho standing there without moving. He instantly stepped in the room.

“How could you go here without notifying—“ Xander was interrupted when he turned his eyes to the bed.

 

After some moment of silence, Eli, Kibum and Soohyun showed up.

“Why are you just standing here?” Eli spoke up.

Dongho pointed his finger to the couple. Eli, Soohyun and Kibum turned to them. They all are shocked. They saw Nella in the arms of Kevin who is holding her close. They are both cuddling with each other.

 

Xander’s P.O.V

Oh! Such a cute couple they are! Dongsaeng, in the arms of Kevin. They look like they are in a deep sleep. Nella-ssi was wrapped around by him. They seem like a married couple.

Kevin, although he’s moving like a feminine, he knows how to care for our dongsaeng. Such a lovely scenery.

 

“Arg… Should wake them up.” Eli demanded with his sharp tongue.

“Aren’t we going to let them sleep more?” Dongho blocked his way.

Eli is being dramatic again. Why doesn’t he just let them be?

“Can’t you see? He’s taking benefit.” Eli pointed to them vividly with a shaking finger.

“Oh! They’re already in the right age!” I told him sadistically.

“And we all know that they love each other. Let their love flow like a river. Let them cherish this moment.” Kiseop open up his mouth. He’s right. He’s always like that; very still and quiet but when he opens his mouth, you can hear something valuable and with a sense.

Soohyun’s P.O.V

Eli is totally derelict. I mean, duh! So what if he’s taking the advantage? They’ll surely be married someday, I can feel it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter