Bad News

Attracted to You.

 

All of the BTOB boys including, Sun Jung, and Jin Ae were waiting peacefully in the hospital room for you to wake up. On the other hand, Yunhee’s  expression revealed that she had no interest in staying however, she only stayed to observe Ilhoon’s reaction.

 

The third sigh had yet broke the silence in the room from Yunhee. Jin Ae realized where the sigh was coming from and looked up to where Yunhee was standing.

 

She had her arms crossed, leaning against the wall as she paid more attention to her manicure then she did with you.

 

Jin Ae stood up and walked up to Yunhee. She crossed her arms and glared at her with piercing eyes. “If you don’t care about her, why are you even here?” Jin Ae spoke as softly as she could since you were still resting.

 

“You’re acting as if she’s dying. Look at her, she just fainted, she’s resting. No biggie.” Yunhee made everyone gawk at her. Jaws were dropped to the ground.

 

“Yunhee, shut up and leave.” Ilhoon ordered.

 

“Is it not true though? She’s alive and all of you pity her?” She scoffed. “Please.” Sun Jung was about to step in and teach her a lesson but Minhyuk held her back.

 

“She’s not worth it.” Minhyuk whispered. “Get out!” the boys were about to step in.

 

Jin Ae opened to speak but Eunkwang stopped her. “Yoo Yunhee, it’s either you shut that mouth of yours or you get the hell out of here.” Eunkwang barked. Yunhee gritted her teeth and left. Ilhoon glanced over to you and went after Yunhee.

 

“Yunhee! Yoo Yunhee!” Ilhoon grabbed onto Yunhee’s wrist and she spun around in front of him.


 

“What the hell is your problem?” Ilhoon scowled. Yunhee pulled his hand off her wrist. “You didn’t have to act like that back there.”

 

“Tell me why you care about her so much?” Yunhee asked.

 

“Mwoh?” He raised an eyebrow.

 

“Oppa, I saw the look on your face when she was brought into the ambulance. She’s not even your girlfriend. Why do you care about her so much?” Yunhee forced herself to cry, she knew that Ilhoon’s weakness was to see a girl cry.

 

“Yunhee, don’t do that.” Ilhoon softened.

 

“Oppa, how can you do this to me? I thought I was the one you’ll always love.” Yunhee sniffled as tears were now flowing. Ilhoon couldn’t help but to bring her into his embrace.

 

Something told Ilhoon’s heart that hugging Yunhee didn’t feel right. So why is he hiding his feelings towards you?

 


 



Meanwhile, back at the room, You were awake with a doctor by the bed. He looked through the folder in front of him that had your background information and your results.

 

“Is it only headache pains that you experience?” He asked you. Your head tilted to the side while you thought of it. “Ah! These days I feel very tired and I have the purple patches on my arm that has been there for a while.”

 

You noticed that there was a frown printed on the doctor’s face. He was quite young but he appeared to have a lot of knowledge of being a doctor.

 

“Dr. Nam, Will she be okay?” Sun Jung asked.

 

“May I talk to the two of you outside please?” He gestured his hands to both Sun Jung and Jin Ae to walk out of the door with him.

 

“There is something I do not like about that doctor.” Eunkwang muttered. You lightly chuckled. “Oppa is jealous because he’s handsome.” Eunkwang shot a glare at you and you immediately stopped laughing.

 

“Leukemia!?” Sunjung and Jin Ae shot out with widening eyes.  

 

“That’s right, now the blood cells are starting to process quickly, it is better if she gets treated as soon as possible.”

 

“What are the treatments that will help her?” Jin Ae asked.

 

“She can go into therapy for now. But if her condition worsens, we will need her to come back for a surgery so that we will have to remove the cancerous cells.”

 

“Where are we going to get the money for that.” Sun Jung murmured.

 

“I can have you think about it and give me call once you make your decision.” Woohyun bowed. And so did Sun Jung and Jin Ae. “Thank you, Dr. Nam.”

 

Ilhoon was standing in one of the corners and heard the three of them were talking about. He stood there with his eyes wide opened as he leaned against the wall.

 

“S-she has leukemia?” His voice cracked.

 

“I can’t believe it…” Jin ae sank down onto the chair with her eyes watery. Sun Jung stood there as she bit her lip to bite back her tears. She looked through the glass window to see you happily playing with the boys. You pushed Changsub harshly and he faked a tear as if he was hurt.

 

“That smile will soon be replaced with a frown. Imagine how she would react when she finds out.” Sun Jung’s eyes became watery as well.

 

“Eunkwang’s father… he passed away a few years ago because he was suffering with leukemia as well.” Jin ae wiped her tears away.

 

Sun Jung stared blankly at Jin Ae. It took her a while to understand what Jin Ae meant.

 

Eunkwang walked out of the door and his smile faded. The first thing he noticed was his girlfriend crying. Sun Jung looked up and sadly looked at Eunkwang.

 

“Bad news.” She whispered still standing there, debating whether or not she should go in and tell you.

 

Jin Ae had no choice. It was now or never. She walked into the room without a bother wiping her tears away. You looked at her as her smile disappeared right away.

 

“W-What’s going on?” You asked her as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She pulled you into a hug and you could hear her sobbing. You patted her back as glanced to each one of the boys and they were curious of why Jin Ae was crying.

 

Jin Ae pulled away. “Eun Mi. Dr. Nam said that you have acute leukemia.” Her voice shook at every word that came out of .

 

“Huh? Leukemia? This is a joke right?” You sheepishly laughed waiting for the others to laugh along. Everyone in the room was shocked.

 


“Unnie, your serious?” You asked Jin Ae and she nodded. You pursed your lips together as you felt your eyes brimmed with tears.