Gone.

Attracted to You.

 

I'm sorry if this will make you cry ;___; cause it sure made me cry. 
please don't hate me for this. It's just a fic..

 

Dr. Nam looked apologetically into your mother’s eyes. “It’s the only way, Mrs. Song. This treatment is the most efficient and this will help her.”



Your mother closed her eyes to calm herself down. The doctor was informing her that in order to help you, they would have to perform chemotherapy on you.



“Go for it. If it’s the only way to cure my daughter, do it. I can’t let her go like this.” *Your father is gone, i can't risk losing you.* Your mother bit her lip so she could bite back her tears.



“We’ll do the best we can to help your daughter.” He assured with a nod.




You opened your eyes and you felt an unfamiliar breeze coming from the top of your head. You kept your hands remaining on your sides. All you can do is cry. It has been three weeks since you’ve seen Ilhoon and since you’ve been admitted into the hospital.



You watched as the nurses leave the room. You let out a heavy sigh and got off the bed and walked over to the window. You waked the sky with such sadness and pain filled in your eyes. The sun was shining brightly from the clear blue sky. From where you were, you could see the hospital patients hanging in the hospital garden. A tear slipped down your cheek.



A cute handsome boy smiling flashed in your mind and you felt your heart pinch. You closed your eyes to get a better image of him but then a picture appeared and you opened your eyes. It hurt you to know that Ilhoon never loved you. Your mind told you that he was only playing around with you and acted as if he loved you only because he pitied you.



You looked through the glass window before you. You saw a pale white headed girl, which was you. They performed endless treatments to cure you and this was what you became. You no longer had long hair like you did before and you were skinnier then ever. In the two weeks of being in the hospital, you grew weaker and weaker. Although you felt like there was no use in continuing on with your life since Ilhoon wasn't there anymore. However, for your mother, Sun Jung and Jin Ae's sake, you stayed strong for them.  



The BTOB boys came to visit you. But you refused to see anyone but your mother. You looked different and you didn’t have the heart to see btob or Sun Jung or even Jin Ae.


It was hard to stop thinking of Ilhoon. Everytime you thought of Ilhoon, you felt pain in your heart and you would start crying.



Sometimes you wondered if he knew you were in the hospital. You wondered what he was doing at that moment when you thought of him. You knew it was wrong knowing that he never even cared about you but you couldn't help it, you loved him.



The door slid open but you never heard it. The doctor slipped in. He had many patients coming in who had the same condition as you and he would always do the best he could to make his patients feel better by simply talking to them.



“Song Eun mi?” He said. He interrupted your thoughts as you turned around. “Annyeonghaesayo, Dr. Nam.” You softly bowed and walked over to your bed and sat down. He sat down next to you.



“I know we just started with the treatment but how are you feeling?” He asked.



“okay?” You shrugged.

Dr. Nam pitied you, he would always do his best to get your mind off things and look on the bright side but it never worked. 



Ilhoon, on the other hand, still had no idea where you were. He spent all his time thinking of what to do with you and him.



He would admit it. He slept with Yunhee and he was for sure that Yunhee would get pregnant. He didn’t mean to sleep with her. In fact he had no idea he would be having a one night stand with his ex-girlfriend.



His mind was off into another world. As much as he loved you, he didn’t think that he deserved being with you. He hurt you and he knew it. He didn’t know how he would face you again.



“Oppa, what are you doing here alone?” Yunhee asked as she wrapped her arms around Ilhoon from behind and her hand slipped down his chest, seductively. Ilhoon stopped her before she could go any further. Ilhoon was at the docks where he saved you that night when you ran away from your mother. 



Ilhoon pulled away and stood up. “Don’t touch me.” He glared at Yunhee and then walked over to the railing and gazed out into the horizon thinking of you.



Yunhee walked over to her. “Why are you being so mean to me? We’re together as one now.” She smiled softly and hugged Ilhoon’s waist. Ilhoon sighed and took Yunhee’s arm off him. He grumpily walked away.



“Why is he still like that?” She scoffed and gently placed her hand on her flat belly. “He’ll change.” Yunhee smirked. “I know it.”

 

Ilhoon went back to your apartment for the 5th time that week. He walked in and did a double take when he saw Sun Jung waiting at the elevators.



“Sun Jung!” Ilhoon called out. She looked up and let out a small gasp. The elevator doors opened and she immiediately walked in and pressed onto the button hoping the doors would close and second. But they were too slow. Ilhoon caught up and managed to walk into the elevator.



“Sun Jung. Do you know where Eun Mi is right now?” Ilhoon asked as she stood there ignoring Ilhoon’s presence. “I need to talk to her. Please tell me where she is.”



Sun Jung gritted her teeth trying to hold her anger in.



“Look, SunJung.” Ilhoon turned her around and held onto her arms. “Tell me where she is please? I beg you.” She tried to let go of Ilhoon’s grip but he was holding on abit too tight.



“She doesn’t want to see you. She doesn’t want to see anyone!” She raised her voice at each word. Sun Jung got out of his grip. “I knew from the start you weren’t a good person. You’re a jerk and I can’t believe that Eun Mi would fall for a guy like you.”



“What? –“ “She’s gone Ilhoon, You won’t be able to see her ever again. So please stop looking for her.”



“Gone? What are you talking about? How can Eun Mi be gone if –“ Ilhoon’s eyes suddenly widened. "She was very sick that day you wanted to go on a date with her. She fainted while waiting for you..." Sun Jung stopped going further. 



The elevator doors opened and Sun Jung gazed at Ilhoon apologetically. Sun Jung felt bad for lying to him but she knew he deserved it after hurting you.



She walked out before the elevator doors closed. Ilhoon’s legs gave out and his knees dropped to the ground. *I’m sorry Eun Mi, I’m sorry.” His sadly thought as his eyes became watery.