Lies - Recovered

Attracted to You.

 

Sorry for the 8 month gap. 



It has been exactly 8 months since Sunjung had told Ilhoon that you were ‘gone.’ 8 months and yet he wasn’t able to adapt to the fact that you were dead and gone. What he did know that no matter how much he cried, you still wouldn’t come back. He did his best to stay strong just for you.



On the other hand, you have settled in a home in America. You have completed constant treatments of chemotherapy and you have been doing well. It wasn’t too long since you’ve left Seoul but you wanted to leave all the memories behind you had with Ilhoon. It was just too much to hold in.



Your mother was actually in love with a man around her age. They eventually got married. He was divorced and had a son. It was awkward to be with your new family at first since you were living on your own with two of your friends previously. However, you came to like them. They were very nice and caring.



Back in Seoul, There wasn’t a single day where Ilhoon had stopped thinking about you. Everything he did, everywhere he go, he thought of you.



The Btob boys eventually felt apologetic for keeping the fact that you were still alive away from Ilhoon. Sunjung didn’t feel guilty or apologetic all she knew that he deserved it.



The boys, Sunjung and Jin Ae were hanging out over at Eunkwang’s house. Ilhoon was on his way over.



“Hyung, don’t you think that Ilhoon hyung will find out eventually?” Sungjae asked his friends.



“He won’t know.” Sunjung shook her head. “Don’t you feel guilty, Sunjung? I mean you were the one who lied to him in the first place. And I, myself feel guilty for lying to him. Eun Mi was the love of his life and saying that she died. That’s too far.” Jin Ae stated.



“Well, it’s not my fault that he and Yunhee hooked up in the beginning. I don’t think that I’m wrong here.” Sunjung shrugged.



“What?” They all looked at her as if she was crazy. Sunjung was the only one out of all of them who knew that Ilhoon and Yunhee slept with each other.



“No. Sunjung, I love you as a friend but you are definitely wrong about that. I don’t believe it.” Minhyuk said. “I don’t believe it either, I knew Ilhoon for a long time now, he wouldn’t do that. That’s not him.” Peniel defended his friend.



“Well, I guess that you don’t know him well enough then. I know that they slept together, okay! Eun Mi knows it too! That is why she was lying there in the hospital feeling miserable and heartbroken. Apparently Ilhoon sent her a picture of the both of them sleeping with each other.” Sunjung stood up. She became furious. “Lying to Ilhoon about the “loss” of Eun Mi, I admit I might have taken it too far. But I definitely don’t admit the fact that I am wrong because I’m not.”



“You are wrong.” A voice came from the door way and everyone faced it. Everyone’s eyes widened, even Sunjung’s eyes were bulging out in shock. It was Ilhoon.



“Ilhoon, how –“ Sunjung whispered.



“Eunkwang hyung’s maids let me in.” Ilhoon walked into the room and looked at Sun Jung with disbelief. “I never slept with Yunhee.” He declared.



Just 8 months ago, Ilhoon didn’t know what actually happened between him and Yunhee. But as time went by he started to gain memory of what really happened.



“You never slept with Yunhee? Really?” She scoffed. “Then why did you take a picture of the both of you and sent it to Eun Mi? That’s really low, you know that? That shows that you never loved Eun Mi. You played with her like some toy. You lied to her.” Sunjung narrowed her eyes. Ilhoon looked confused. What picture was she talking about?



“Ilhoon. Did you really do that?” Eunkwang stood up. Ilhoon stood there trying to figure what Sunjung was talking about. He didn’t recall any picture taking during the time.



“I –“ Ilhoon was cut off by Jin Ae. “You said you loved her. I can’t believe you sent Eun Mi the picture. Wow. That explains why she was so miserable during her therapy session. “



“Wait, what did you say?” Ilhoon asked in confusion. “During her therapy session.” Ilhoon repeated.



“Okay, Ilhoon. The truth is that Eun Mi,” Changsub stood up and paused as he placed a hand on Ilhoon’s shoulder. “Eun Mi isn’t dead. She had been doing therapy to cure her illness. Just a few months ago she moved to the states with her mother.” Ilhoon’s eyebrows furrowed to the middle.



“Wait. So you’re saying that she was never dead…?” Ilhoon asked still not understanding.



“Why do you even care?” Sunjung asked. However, no one answered her and Ilhoon ignored her.



“You all lied to me? All this time I’ve been killing myself on the inside because I could never see her again.” He said with eyes getting watery. “You lied to me because you all thought I slept with Yunhee? Are you guys even my friends?”



“Hyung.” Sungjae called out. Ilhoon put a hand up to stop him. He coldly brushed Changsub’s hand off of his shoulder.



Ilhoon’s eyes planted onto Jin Ae. Eun Kwang noticed and stood in front of her defensively. Just in case Ilhoon took action. Ilhoon walked up to Jin Ae.



“She’s in the states right? I want her address.” Ilhoon gave her a pleading look.



“No. Don’t give it to him. Eun Mi doesn’t deserve to have him in her life.” SunJung tried to convince Jin Ae not to give your address to him.



But obviously, Jin Ae was a nice person and she could tell that Ilhoon wasn’t the kind of person that Sun jung[or you readers! xD] thought he was. She gave in and went to go write it down on a piece of paper.



“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Sun Jung muttered to herself and walked out of the room.



“Are you going to go look for her Ilhoon?” Minhyuk came from behind.



“I have to. I have to tell her what really happened between Yunhee and I.” “You… didn’t do it, did you?” Minhyuk asked.



Ilhoon sighed. “No. For the last time, I did not sleep with her.” Ilhoon stated for the last time before walking out of Eun kwang’s home.