Before It's Too Late.

Attracted to You.

 

“Be sure to come back if anything isn’t in place, aright?” Woohyun warned. “Neh, Dr. Nam, Thanks for taking care of me.” You forced a smile. He patted your shoulder and winked at you.



“No problem, it’s my job to take care of my patients.” He chuckled. It slowly faded when he realized that he might not be able to fully cure you since your life was at risk.



“Eun Mi, don’t be too sad about your condition. Miracles can happen, you know that right?” He put up a thumb. Your smile faded.



“And what if it doesn’t?”



Woohyun stayed quiet and his smile immediately faded away. “Don’t stress out too much on it, Live a happy life while you still can.” His frown became a knowing smile and you smiled back.



“Thank you, Dr. Nam,” You bowed to him. You looked to your side to see that Sun Jung lost in her daze, gazing at the doctor’s smile. Her eyes sparkled.



“Take your medication; I need to go check up on a patient. If you need any help, just give me a call.” He smiled, waved and then walked off nodded to the two of you.



“He is hot!” Sunjung murmured and sighed. To her luck, Woohyun wouldn’t be able to hear her. You smiled a bit and crossed your arms and walked off. Sun Jung snapped out of her daze and caught up to you.



“Oh, I’m sorry…” Sun Jung said. “It’s okay. I have to agree with you though.” Sunjung raised an eyebrow, “what?”

 

“Didn’t you say that Dr. Nam was hot? I’m agreeing with you.” You asked for your name at the front desk. “I would like to pick up my medication please.”



“I said that?” Sun Jung’s eyes were bulging out. “Did he hear me?”



“If you have said it a few seconds earlier, then yes, he would have heard you.” You took the medication from the nurse and gave her a thanking smile.



You and Sun Jung walked out of the hospital to be greeted by Eun Kwang who has parked his car right in front of the hospital entrance.



“Eun Kwang oppa?” You walked over with Sunjung. “It’s a Monday, don’t you have work today?” Sun Jung asked.



“Jin Ae wanted me to take the day off. Get on. I’ll take you guys over to my place. The others are waiting for the two of you.” He pressed the unlock button for you and Sun Jung to hop on.



“How are you, Eun Mi? Are you doing okay?” EunKwang asked as you got into the car.



“I’m okay.” You simply replied and leaned your head back against the chair.

 

“You sure?” Sunjung also found it weird that you were taking it better then she expected you to be.



“Yeah. I can’t just sit around crying all day, I should just go on with life, I mean who knows when my life is ov –“

 

“Shut up Eun Mi.” Sun Jung blurted out.

 

“Am I wrong though?” You asked.

 

“Yes, you are absolutely wrong.” Eun Kwang added. “Just hear me out Eun Mi, I know someone who had leukemia. He died, and you know why? He didn’t know how to believe in miracles.” Eun Kwang stopped speaking and looked out the window as he stopped the car at a red light.



Since Sun Jung was sitting in the passenger seat in front, she noticed that Eun Kwang’s eyes were getting teary. You were now wondering who this person was to Eun Kwang.



“Oppa, can I ask who this person was to you?” You asked.



“My father.” He said as he continued to drive.



The whole car right to Eun Kwang’s house was silent all because of the little conversation the three of you had. You and Sunjung chose not to speak for Eun Kwang to feel better. You were wondering if it was true, if miracles could actually come true.



You took EunKwang and Dr. Nam’s words into consideration.



Eun Kwang pulled into the garage and then the three of you made your way into the house. When the three of you got in, you were immediately greeted by the boys and to your surprise, Ilhoon and his girlfriend was also there as well.



Your smile instantly faded at the sight of Yunhee feeding Ilhoon a strawberry.



“You guys are here! Come on, we made snacks for you guys.” Changsub linked Sunjung and your arms to the living room. Ilhoon choked on his strawberry when you came in. You glanced at his girlfriend and you could have sworn you caught her rolling her eyes at you. You raised an eyebrow.



“Here, sit Eun mi!” Sungjae patted the seat next to him, which was beside Ilhoon.



“Uh, Dr. Nam gave me medicine before I left the hospital. It’s making me sleepy, is it okay if I sleep in your room for a while? You asked Eun Kwang.



“Yeah, sure.” Eun Kwang nodded. You forced a smile and glanced at Ilhoon before you left. You weren’t tired at all. You just didn’t want be around with Ilhoon. You needed to stop loving him.




Hours went by and surprisingly you eventually fell asleep after thinking about your health and also Ilhoon.



It was almost dinner time and yet you were still in a heavy slumber. The door slowly opened. Whoever opened it was being as gentle as they could be so you wouldn’t wake up.



The one who walked in was Ilhoon. He was told by Eun Kwang to wake you up for dinner.



Ilhoon sat on the edge of the bed and gazed at you. He lightly swept your bangs away from your face. He let out a sigh as he pursed his lips.



“Why is it so hard?” He spoke lightly, careful not to wake you up. “I can’t stop thinking about you, Eum Mi? What is this feeling I feel inside of me?”



He took his hand and placed it on your cheek. He caressed your cheek with his thumb.

 


Ilhoon took the chance to peck your forehead. However, what he didn’t know is that since he left the door opened half way, Yunhee caught him giving your forehead a kiss. She glared at you for a moment before leaving.



Jin Ae was on her way up to see why you weren’t awake yet. She noticed that Yunhee passed by looking upset and raised an eyebrow.



*What’s up with her?* Jin Ae asked but that was soon left alone and walked up to EunKwang’s room.



She stopped when she realized that Ilhoon was in the room. He was gazing at you as he was holding on to your hand. She lightly knocked which startled Ilhoon a bit.



“Jin Ae Noona.” Ilhoon whispered. “Go, I’ll wake her up.” She said as she kept a straight face. Ilhoon nodded and left.



“Ilhoon…” Jin Ae called out before Ilhoon left the room. He stopped and turned around. “Do you love Eun Mi?”



“What?” Ilhoon asked taken aback by Jin Ae’s question. “Answer me.” Ilhoon swallowed hard. He wasn’t expecting to have someone ask him a type of question like that.



“Noona, I don’t know why you would ask that, but you should know that I have Yunhee.” He said. He realized that he didn’t really answer the question.



“I understand what you’re trying to say. I just wanted to say that you should make up your mind before it’s too late. If you don’t think fast, you’ll regret it.” Jin Ae advised.



After hearing Jin Ae for the last time before leaving, Ilhoon walked out of the room filled with thoughts that was stirring in his mind at the moment.



“I also don’t want to see Eun Mi getting hurt.” Jin Ae frowned. She bit her lip and sighed. She shook her head from thinking of other things other things that could happen to you and placed a hand on your arm to wake you up.

 


I'm sorry, if I haven't updated in awhile. >_<
Since I have only less then 2 weeks before exams start,
I have alot of things to do for school. 
But don't worry, when everything is completed, 

I'll be sure to go back to updating regularly. :)