Beach Trip: Part 1

Attracted to You.

 

"Let's go to the beach!" Eun Kwang suggested lightening up the mood on the patio. Everyone was feasting down on the noodles EunKwang’s maid has made for them.



"The beach?" Some asked as they were eating their dinner. 



"Yeah. It'd be a good way for Eun mi to forget about her condition." Jin Ae agreed along. 

 

"Oh! I'm in! My uncle owns the cottages by the beach. We can stay there for a couple of nights as well." Sungjae added. 



"We're okay with that, right Oppa?" Yunhee wrapped her arms around Ilhoon's arms and had her eyes on you with a smirk. 



You stopped chewing your noodles and wondered why Yunhee was looking at you. You furrowed your eyes. 



"Sounds fun!" the others added.



"Are you okay with that Eun mi?" Jin Ae asked, hoping that you'll say yes.



"Uh..." you paused and glanced at everyone but Ilhoon and Yunhee, "Sure."



"Okay, great! What about next Saturday?"



 


 Everyone agreed to the getaway that was planned for Saturday.  

 

In a week’s time, everything was all settled. You reminded yourself to bring all of your belongings that were needed for this little vacation, along with your medication as well.



You ended up sitting in Eunkwang’s car along with Jin Ae, Ilhoon and Yunhee. 



Changsub, Minhyun, Sunjung, Peniel, Hyunsik was in another car.



Jin Ae wanted you to stick close to her just in case you felt sick or fainted she could immediately know right away. 



This was also a vacation for her because ever since you found out that you had leukemia, she has been working full time and had been trying to get a hold of your mother but she just kept failing. 



You felt so thankful to have someone like her to take care of you like that. Sometimes you wished that she could have been your mother.

 

Yunhee sat beside you in the car. She sat in the middle between you and Ilhoon purposely so that you two wouldn't have any contact whatsoever. You tried hard not to have that get to you because, after all, they were a couple. You couldn’t blame the both from wanting to sit with each other. However, it was awkward for you since you were sitting with your secret love and his girlfriend in the same car.



Jin Ae sat in the front passenger seat and munched on a pack of chips. It was amusing to you to see her offer some chips to Eun Kwang. She would hold it out by putting it close to him. But then she ended up eating it and tricking him. Your lips curved once and a while at the sight. 



Your smile suddenly faded; will you be able to live to be at their wedding? You flatly looked out the window trying your best not to put any more negative thoughts in your mind. But you just couldn’t help it. The fact that you had leukemia meant that there is a possibility that you won’t be able to live.



"Eun mi!" Jin Ae called you for the third time. You snapped out of your daze, "Yeah?" 



"Do you want some chips?" She offered passing the bag of chips to you.



"No it's okay." You said and looked back out the window. 



"Ilhoon shi, Do you want some?" "No thanks, I'm good." Ilhoon shook his head. Jin Ae glanced at Yunhee for a quick second and looked up straight ahead, forgetting to ask Yunhee. Obviously everyone in the car knew that Jin Ae did that on purpose.



"Hello? Can I have some?” Yunhee asked, which brought Jin Ae to let out a chortle. 



"No one asked you." Jin Ae said before freely popping a chip in . 



Yunhee glared at the back of Jin Ae's head while she pouted. Eunkwang quietly laughed while he laced his free hand with Jin Ae's. He squeezed it indicated that Jin Ae was smart to do that. 



You and Ilhoon smiled. You hid your smile by looking out the window while Yunhee was scowling Ilhoon. 



In a few hours, Jin Ae, Yunhee and including you drifted off into a dozed off as there was still a lot of time left till the nine of you would arrive at the destination. Your head was leaning against the window while you had your earphones plugged in both of your ears. The only thing that was bothering you were the bumpy roads.



Ilhoon was softly gazing towards you, he took the chance to admire the physical features of your face while Yunhee was leaning against his shoulder.



Ilhoon’s mouth slightly curved upwards. *She is such an angel.* His head crooked to the side that got him to think of what Jin Ae had told him, not too long ago.



I just wanted to say that you should make up your mind before it’s too late. If you don’t think fast, you’ll regret it.”

 

Now he knew what Jin Ae meant that day.



EunKwang drove over a pothole which caused you to wake up. Your eyes fluttered open and from that very moment you caught Ilhoon gazing at you.



You found yourself, caught in his gaze. You wanted to look away but at the same time, you just loved this feeling you were having right now. It reminded you of the first time the both of you have met. You just couldn’t take your eyes off of Ilhoon.

 

“We’re here!” EunKwang beamed as he made a left turn into the driveway of the cottage. Yunhee’s eyes slowly opened and caught you gazing at Ilhoon. Your ears turned slightly red and you immediately looked away when you realized that Yunhee was awake.



Ilhoon blinked a few times before looking at the other side of the window. Yunhee looked at you and then to Ilhoon and then you again. She glowered at you and crossed her arms. 
 


Thanks for the welcoming, but unfortunately, I'm not actually back. 
I still have examinations to do in a couple of days until next week. 
But I was free today cause I was a good girl and finished my final project over the weekend :D 
so I know this is a boring chapter, but lots will come , i promise! ~