Over You.

Attracted to You.

Everyone changed into their bathing suits and headed for the waves. You were dragged into the water by Changsub and Peniel and they made sure you would have a lot of fun.

 

You did actually. This was the first time in so long where all the stress was pushed off your back. All of the worries were gone and all you thought of was playing with the people you love.

 

You shrieked as you were trying to swim away from Minhyuk while he was splashing water in your face. You wiped your face and all of the sudden you felt weak and pain rushed through your head. There was a long distance to where the shore was. Minhyuk stopped when he realized that you were turning pale. He managed to swim to you and held onto your waist to make sure you wouldn’t drown.

 

“Are you okay Eun Mi?” Minhyuk asked. Everyone stopped what they were doing and paid attention to Eun Mi. Jin Ae grew worried.

 

“Y-yeah. I just feel tired...” You said as you furrowed your eyebrows and closed your eyes.

 

“You should stop and rest.” Minhyuk suggested. “Yeah.” You responded and swam to shore. Your head was starting to throb in pain.

 

You turned around to see Jin Ae and the others worriedly gazed at you, including Ilhoon. “I’ll be alright!” You gave them an assuring smile before returning to shore.

 

You exhaled and brought yourself into the cottage house. You headed to your room to wear your bag of clothes and other necessities were in. You took it and went inside the washroom to wash up.

 

When you were done washing up, you headed out to the kitchen and found yourself a cup to pour some water into it. You took your medicine and gulped it down. You realized that the cottage was still silent.

 

You left the kitchen and were making your way to the room, you, Jin Ae, Sun Jung and Yunhee were staying in. When you came an abrpt stop in front of the boys room, you noticed there was a notebook on the floor.

 

You took it off the floor and it was labeled as ‘Jung Ilhoon.’ You raised an eyebrow. *Is it okay for me to open it?* You bit your lip. You were curious of what was written in the book you were holding.

 

You decided and you opened the note pad and stopped at one of the pages in the middle.

 

' I stole those lips, I had to
I want you, without an explanation or excuse, I stole your lips
It was a crazy thing to do but no matter what it is breathtaking and electrifying
I had to make a memory that the both of us can never forget – '

 

“Eun Mi?” A voice came from the staircase. You jumped and looked up to see Ilhoon slowly making his way up the stairs. You gazed at him from head to toe… He was in his swimming trunks with no shirt on. He was wet, in fact, very wet.

 

“Y-you… dropped this.” You flushed as you shoved the book in his chest and ran to your room. You shut the door behind you and your mind brought you to the two moments you have kissed Ilhoon.

 

“I think my condition is reacting again…” You mumbled as you ran to your chosen bed and hid under the covers. Your face heated up as you lightly slapped them with the palms of your hands.

 

*Song Eun Mi! Snap out of it! There is no way you’ll end up with him!*

 

Soon, the medication you took made you drowsy and sent you off to dreamland where Ilhoon was.

 

The others were in the middle of feasting down their dinner as they let you continue on with your slumber. They were kind enough to save you some food as well.

 

Ilhoon was finished with his food and headed out into the terrace with his soda. He gazed into the distance and leaned against the railing.

 

He exhaled and searched for the stars in the sky.

 

“Do you love Eun Mi?” Jin Ae’s voice echoed in Ilhoon’s head.

 

*When I’m with her, I feel different. I feel like I’m hypnotized by her... Why am I so attracted to you Song Eun Mi? Am I really in love with you?* He thought to him as he took a sip of his soda.

 

“Oppa!” Yunhee appeared from behind Ilhoon and he immediately spat his soda in the air. His eyes widened.

 

Yunhee giggled. “What are you doing out here?” She asked as she linked arms with him.

 

“I was just looking at the scenery.” Ilhoon forced a smile and smoothly lied. Yunhee looked out to the distance. There was no scenery to observe.

 

She raised an eyebrow. “Anyways… I just came out to let you know that I heard there was some party going on a few block down from here. I’m going to head over and crash. Araso?” She gave Ilhoon an okay sign and walked back into the cottage.

 

Ilhoon had to admit, Yunhee going to the party didn’t matter to him at all. He continued to drink his soda as he thought about you.

 


 

The next day, you went out for a hike with Jin Ae, Eun Kwang, SunJung and Minhyuk, while the other boys went for swimming. Yunhee on the other hand didn’t return from the party she went to the night before. No one noticed, not even Ilhoon noticed that she hasn’t returned yet. He thought you went out with you to that hike.

 

He woke up at noon and found himself alone in the empty house. He already knew the others were out because Peniel tried waking him up earlier but he declined. He yawned as he walked down the stairs. He spent most of the night thinking of you and only you. He was about to walk into the kitchen when he heard the front door open. He shot a double take at the door and his eyes widened.

 

“Yunhee, Why are you back so early, where are the others?” Ilhoon asked.

 

“What are you talking about? I don’t know where they are.” She furrowed her eyebrows as she took off her sandals.

 

“Didn’t you go to that hike with Eun Kwang hyung?” He crooked his head to the side.

 

“No… I uh –“

 

“You just came back from that party?” Ilhoon asked. He noticed that she was still in the same clothes she was wearing from the night before with a white men’s blazor over her shoulders.

 

“Shoot.” Yunhee mumbled to herself as she realized that she had a blazor on her.

 

“You were out the whole night?” Ilhoon raised both eyebrows, now curious of what she was doing.

 

“I… met a childhood friend of mine so I wanted to catch up with him.” Ilhoon could tell that she was lying by her eyes.

 

“Stop lying.” “Don’t you trust me?” Yunhee frowned. “This is always what I get from you. You always try to change the topic.” Ilhoon was growing furious now due to Yunhee’s behavior.

 

“You always accuse me of lying though! Does that make any sense? You are supposed to trust your me, your girlfriend. You see trust in a relationship, don’t you?” Yunhee asked.

 

“Don’t act like I just met you. I’ve known you for so long now and I know when you’re lying or not.” Ilhoon walked up to her.

 

“Did you spend the night with another guy?” He asked. "Yes or No."

 

“No. I ran into my friend who is a girl and I went over to her cottage and her brother lent me her blazor –“

 

“Why do you need his blazor if you’re in the house?” Ilhoon asked. He was already suspecting something from Yunhee.

 

“The house was freezing so he was nice enough to lend me his blazor.” Yunhee shrugged. “Oppa. Your acting as if this is a big problem. I don’t see what the matter is with me just catching up with my friend.”

 

“This is a big problem Yunhee! Why can’t you just tell me the truth? Like you said, you see trust in a relationship don’t you?” He repeated.

 

“You have to believe in me Oppa. I was just with my friend that was it.” She took a step forcing her eyes to become watery. Ilhoon didn’t notice the tears and took a step back.


"If you actually see me as an Oppa, you should stop lying to me." Ilhoon have had enough. "That's it." He wanted to end this once and for all. 

 

“I'm tired of talking about this again. We've been through this so many times. I’m done with your bull. I’m over this.” *And over you…* Ilhoon turned around and walked up the stairs and to his room.

 

“What the hell?” Yunhee furrowed her eyebrow. She took the blazor and scrunched it up in her hands. *Aish, Yunhee, how can you just walk in with this, you’re so stupid!*

 

You were standing outside in the back door and listened to the conversation Ilhoon had with Yunhee. Your jaw dropped at what you just heard.


YES. LETS PARTY HARD CAUSE I AM BACK YO!!! 

tumblr_m21pvq91BD1qllt09o6_250.gif

WAAHAHAHA!

tumblr_m46i5nsldX1rsildno2_250.gif


PWAHAHA! I'm sorry! XD I feel so high even though it's past midnight here. 

I guess I'm just so glad that I am done with Exams! hello to summer~ !!!
+ for those who read 'Heart For 2' prepare for the sequal~~~!!! 

Back to story, so do you guys liked what I did there? Ilhoon is now over Yunhee? Say What?!!?!!