A Good Kisser.

Attracted to You.

 

 

You tied your hair up into a messy bun and left your room. You walked into Sun Jung’s room to see her resting on her bed.

 

“Sun Jung-ah.” You lightly shook her shoulder. “I’m going to the super market. Do you want anything?” You asked her. She opened one eye and noticed you. In just a few seconds she went back to sleep. “Yah, Sun Jung.” You shook her again. She fluttered her eyes open.

 

“What?” She asked and sighed. “I’m going to the supermarket, do you want anything?” You repeated.

 

“I don’t care.” She grumpily said. She closed her eyes and fell back into her slumber. You made a face and walked out of the room. “It’s not going to be my fault if I come home with nothing for you.” You muttered walking out of the apartment. When you walked out in the sun, you cringed as the sunlight hit your face.

 

The walk to the supermarket wasn’t far at all. It only took you about 10 minutes. You walked into the supermarket and grabbed a basket so that you could carry the food around.

 

You walked in each aisle grabbing the foods and goods you usually would buy.

 

After finding everything you wanted, you brought yourself to the cash registers. You suddenly realize that it was going to be a challenge walking back since you had a lot of things to carry.

 

You let out a sigh and grabbed the grocery bags. *I can do this, the apartment isn’t so far.* You told yourself as you walked out into the hot sun. The sun wasn’t making things any easier. It was a hot summer day and you were walking home with heavy grocery bags. Your fingers felt like they were going to fall off any second.

 

Suddenly, the weight of the bags got light and soon the bags were pulled away from you. Your eyes widened as you realized that Ilhoon was holding the bags for you.

 

“Il-Ilhoon-shi?” You called out. Ilhoon sent you a frowning expression. “Just call me Ilhoon.” He said as he walked ahead. You stood there dumbfounded. You realized that he was far ahead and you managed to catch up to him.

 

“You didn’t have to help.” You said as you wanted to take the bags back from him. You felt guilty for having him hold the heavy groceries.


“I want to hold it for you.” He said as he looked straight up ahead. You blushed a little. “Can I at least hold some of the bags?” You asked, holding out your hand but he pulled away.

 

“No.” He continued walking. You tilted your head to the side. *I wonder why I always see him these days.*

 

You and Ilhoon arrived at your apartment and that night when the both of you kissed flashed into your head. You turned pink once again and Ilhoon noticed. He smirked.


“Can you hold the door for me?” He asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. “Huh? … Oh. Sorry.” You said as you opened the door to your apartment for him to enter.

 

You both stopped in front of your door.

 

“Uh. I’ll take it from here.” You reached out for the bags once again and he pulled away from you. “No way. Open the door.” He ordered. You bit your lip as you slowly pressed the key into the key whole.

 

*He’s going to come in?* You swallowed hard as you opened the door, making way for him to enter. He walked over to the kitchen counter and placed the bags onto the counter. *That was heavy!*

 

He glanced at his red fingers and put them back to his sides. “Thank you.” You bowed in front of him.

 

You suddenly heard the washroom door close and thus causing you to panic. You didn’t want Sun Jung to know that Ilhoon was in your apartment.

 

You walked up behind Ilhoon and pushed him towards the door. “I’m sorry, you need to leave.” Ilhoon frowned. He didn’t want to leave just yet. He stopped and turned around. You suddenly tripped over Sun Jung’s heel pumps.

 

A light squeak escaped your lips as you lost your balance. To your surprise, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist supporting you so you wouldn’t fall.

 

Your eyes widened at the moment and you felt your face heated up as he pulled your body closer to him filling in the gap in between you. Ilhoon’s eyes couldn’t help but to land on your pink kissable lips.

 

*He is not going to kiss me again is he? Please don’t kiss me!* You yelled as your mind told you to pull away but your body just couldn’t move at the spot. You actually wanted him to kiss you. You wanted to feel that tingling feeling you got that night when Ilhoon kissed you for the first time.

 

Ilhoon slowly leaned in with his eyes closed. Your eyes instantly closed when his lips met with yours. The touch of your lips was soft and gentle. The kiss picked up and it was getting deeper. Your hands cupped around his neck and you just couldn’t pull away.

 

Why was he such a good kisser? You asked yourself.

 

You and Ilhoon both heard something crash to the floor. Sun Jung was standing in front of the two of you with her hands in front of her. She was frozen and her phone was on the floor right in front of her. She had dropped her phone at the sight of you and Ilhoon kissing. Your face heated up. You looked down and noticed Ilhoon was still holding onto your waist. Ilhoon noticed and pulled away. He dashed through the door, in order to get away from the embarrassment.

 

“Jung Ilhoon, you need to control yourself when you’re around her.” He muttered as he ran his fingers through his brown hair. He pressed the elevator button and stood there waiting.

 


His phone went on and he reached into his pocket and took it out. On the screen, the caller I.D showed Yunhee. Ilhoon let out a sigh and turned his phone off.


hello everyone~ I wanted to update today even though I have homework. 
Anyways, Hope you guys liked it. 

SPOILER ALERT: There will be more kissing involved in the some of the chapters. 
You want ty chapters though? LOL >O< I don't know if I can do it.